[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I being scammed on OkCupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: is_this_fake.jpg (36 KB, 474x508) Image search: [Google]
is_this_fake.jpg
36 KB, 474x508
Find out this 8/10 has liked me on the app
>we talk about instruments we play
>Profile only has 3 pictures and they look too high quality
>eventually she tells me to text her
>cautious vibe a long with /r9k/ redpilling me make me worried
>reverse search number
>name comes up as a Landline from TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS AMERICA, LLC - IL

WTF is this????

Pic related to the girl
>>
8/10

The only one scamming you is your taste in women.
>>
Does she live near you? Are her pics of things like the statue of liberty or bridges no where near where you live?
That seems like a really weird bot/advertiser, seems too elaborate to be honest. but you never know.
>>
Are you stupid?

Of course it's a fucking scam, you idiot.

Unless you're going on a date, you shouldn't give out your number.
>>
OP here

I didn't give my number away and I looked up TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS AMERICA, LLC - IL and I guess it is some scam group that stalks people and other shady shit....

My adrenaline is pumping
>>
>>27641563
ask for more pics. That simple.
>>
>>27641682
what a fucking weird wasteful scam lol. Oh well dude, I bet you wasted more of their time/money than they did to yours.
>>
>>27641682
I work with phone service providers and I know that Teleport Comm is a real phone company.
IDK if that helps out or not.
>>
>>27641800

this, they're part of AT&T now.
pic on google search shows nothing.

Can still be a scam but I'll ask for more pics or meet somewhere very public
>>
>>27641563
Whats a good reverse number site?
>>
just ask for more pictures or give her your credit card number.
>>
>>27643285
this. and dont hold off on telling her your ssn it's really romantic
>>
>>27641563
If you're gonna list a location of the number she gave you, it'd probably be a good idea to list the general area you live in, dumb shit. And teleport communications is a telemarketer group, so yes, it's spam bullshit.
>>
Bro dont let r9k and your paranoia lose out on a nice opporotunity
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.