[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some hobbies a ugly person can do to distract them from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What are some hobbies a ugly person can do to distract them from the pain of reality?

Picture unrelated.
>>
watch a disgusting amount of anime
>>
work on a plan to kill yourself
>>
drugs and alcohol

also writing up elaborate plans for your suicide
>>
>>27641525
Well, I like to stay in my room and watch movies, listen to music, read books,
>>
Buy a Wii u and get sm4sh. Get good with a certain character, and destroy other people online. My favorite thing to do is destroy all the edgey cloud players with mewtwo and laugh as I meteor smash them to hell.
>>
>>27641525
lift weights faggot

robot bloxxxx
>>
>>27641525
I always enjoyed warhammer
>>
>>27641525
Painting, Writing, coding, musical instruments, some form of artistic expression can help fill the void. Thats what I do at least
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Magic the gathering

You can meet other smelly ugly nerds
>>
File: 1459279402368.png (288 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459279402368.png
288 KB, 640x360
Fighting games, anon.

Now's as good a time as ever to get into them with SFV. Don't fall for the no content meme; the people who say that are the same people who play blazblue for the story exclusively.

The game has a pretty low entry point since they removed most of the execution related difficulty. Easy to play, difficult to master if it's your very first fightan.

Be sure to watch the demonstrations and do challenge mode trials to understand how the character "feels" to you until you find one that clicks with you. Just remember that the combos they make you do usually aren't optimal and should be treated as "exercises" to practice with like learning the scales on an instrument.

To be really good, you'll have to give the game a large chunk of time. Fightan will teach you focus and tenacity.
>>
>>27644199
>You can meet other smelly ugly nerds

This is what always put me off that whole scene, even though I'm a power autist and would probably have loved the game.
>>
>>27641525
Cosmetic surgery :)

Kek, just kidding. Music all the way friendo.
>>
>>27641525
Depends on how much money you have.

Broke:
>programming
>reading
>writing
>drawing

Poor:
>electronics
>woodworking
>gardening
>cooking

Normal:
>metalworking
>glassblowing
>chemistry
>amateur radio

Rich:
>dunno i'm not rich
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.