[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to get this off my chest and hope some robots will listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 923849832492384.jpg (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
923849832492384.jpg
126 KB, 800x800
Need to get this off my chest and hope some robots will listen

>be me
>get bored one day and set my tinder location to Bolivia
>get loads of matches and attention as a white guy with blue eyes
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>match with this one beautiful 9/10 girl
>she becomes obsessed with me, showers me with compliments, asks me constantly how i am etc
>we end up talking, skyping, everything for a month
>she gives off slightly crazy vibes but is addictive to talk to for giving me self-confidence
>we become the best of friends and i know everything about her, she knows everything about me
>she tells me she has fallen in love with me, and she's from a rich family so it wouldn't be too difficult for her to travel to me in the summer to come and meet me in person
>i feel amazing
>then, suddenly one day, no reply to my messages despite them being read and her being active
>just assume she's busy or whatever or dealing with personal issues, leave it for a couple days
>try contacting her again, she is still completely ignoring me
>keep trying to contact her for a week, still completely ignoring me, i'm going a bit crazy
>it's now been two weeks of complete ignoring, she hasn't even blocked me or explained anything whatsoever

I don't understand this, how can a girl be so evil? I know I should block her on everything and move on with my life, but I don't want to in case she messages me explaining everything soon. Just why, robots? She is a real person I was talking to, she expressed her love for me genuinely, and then completely wiped me from her life with no remorse or even a simple one line explanation.

I feel like a fucking wreck now as well as a complete fool for actually believing what she said to me. Is this just a game she plays on several guys for pleasure or what? I don't think I will ever trust a girl again.
>>
>>27641393
Wouldn't you feel bad framing her as evil if she died? Life in Bolivia is hard, and people die young there pretty often.
>>
There was a girl that just randomly cut all contact with me for no reason at all once too. We hung out a lot and I wasn't being creepy or anything we were both into each other. Then one day she wouldn't reply to my messages. I would drunk text her for a while after it happened which was pretty embarrassing. Still wish I knew why but dont really care anymore
>>
>>27641413
This thought did cross my mind, and I thought maybe it was a family member checking her messages or something. But a dead person would not be frequently active for 2 weeks. It is definitely just straight up ignoring
>>
>>27641532
Yeah the feeling sucks man, would be so much easier to move on with a reply like 'I don't like you' or 'I am talking to another guy', literally anything

The ignoring kind of leaves a bit of hope that there is an explanation which will come up soon
>>
Just one final bump in case any robots have any wisdom before I let this thread die
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.