[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had an easy time in school, never had to studying, always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: sad_llama.gif (497 KB, 130x165) Image search: [Google]
sad_llama.gif
497 KB, 130x165
>had an easy time in school, never had to studying, always got good grades
>get to college
>fail
>>
I got the third year of uni doing no studying and not handing in any projects and jut getting by on the exams.
The last year is impossible to pass on just exams
>>
Of course, same thing happened to me.
Never being challenged is a great set up for failure.
Time to put on your big boy pants and fucking try for once
>>
>>27641097
>Had an easy time in elementary school, never had to study and always got good grades
>Get to high school and never do homework or study, still get Bs because HW was 10% of overall grade
>Realize my poor work ethic would never fly in college
>Procrastination led me to submit my applications late, leading to them being rejected
And here I am, 2 years later.
>>
>>27641097
What is this? Sad llama for ants?
>>
I have an essay due to turn in online in 47 minutes.

Instead of doing it quickly I'm thinking of suicide. Not over this. Over so many things.
>>
>>27641097
I did this. Had a break for a few years, went back and somehow had an exceptionally good attitude to learning.

Did biology because it interested me, got good enough grades to go into med. Went from lazy fuck to soon to be doctor pretty quickly (well, 4 years of non stop work).
>>
File: 1411276628065.jpg (50 KB, 503x700) Image search: [Google]
1411276628065.jpg
50 KB, 503x700
>got mediocre grades throughout primary and secondary school aside from a few classes where i got very good or very bad grades
>get to college
>do exceedingly well in pretty much everything because I can take it easier by not being expected to sit in a room and complete busywork all goddamned day
>>
>>27641441
>pass hard classes
>almost fail easy classes

I swear, general education and elective classes are bullshit. Some have participation grades worth more than tests
>>
File: 1412071669913.gif (178 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1412071669913.gif
178 KB, 428x427
>>27641785

I had a weird math elective that had a 60 percent participation grade weight.

They also let you take tests in groups while using the book.

Administration finally got rid of that literally crazy old math professor and axed the class. Dude would just go on about movies and random shit for like an hour while he wandered around the room.

Anyway, my major was bullshit, so none of my classes were even remotely difficult.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.