[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, it's my birthday today, and I spent the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x789) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x789
Hey guys, it's my birthday today, and I spent the whole day crying because nothing went right.

I just wanted to be happy for one day. But my friends use me and I just feel alone.

Anyways, what did you guys do today?
>>
>>27641081
Happy birthday anon!
Don't worry about it. Just treat it like any other day and focus on spending quality time with your family instead. I haven't had done or gotten anything special for my birthday since probably 14(20 now) but I had my family.
>>
I'm just passing by, brotha.

Thanks for asking
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 728x1075) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 728x1075
Happy birthday anon!

(And apparently I just can't say happy birthday without contributing something else, so here it is you jap moot)
>>
Happy Birthday bro!

I've just been on /r9k/ most of the day. Not particularly eventful.
>>
>>27641081
r u a grill. why do you need friends
>>
>>27641266
>>27641351
>>27641363
Thank you guys. I wish my family lived in the same state as me.

My friends pretty much dined and dashed. They didn't even speak to me either.

>>27641406
Maybe
>>
>>27641081
went to work all day. nothing interesting.

Happy Birthday!
>>
Hey anon, I hope tomorrow is better.
>>
>>27641081
happy birthday anon! remember, that even though real people can be shit , you can always find happiness in cute girl anime
>>
>>27641485
Why do you spend time with those assholes?

Happy birthday, btw.
>>
File: image.png (489 KB, 811x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
489 KB, 811x720
>>27641588
I actually worked most of the day too. But I don't mind working.
>>27641675
Thank you anon
>>27641711
>>27641801
I originally planned on spending the day with 2 people who are really nice to me, but this one girl pushed me into inviting everyone else and I thought they actually wanted to spend time with me. I broke down when I got home.

I might spend the rest of the week ignoring them and watching cute girl anime. Luluco was super cute
>>
Happy birthday anon
Orgibalrnfuwirjbrhqurj
>>
>>27641081
Happy Birthday anon! What went wrong today? In the long run it shouldn't really matter; learn to stop depending on other people for your happiness.

I was late to an interview today, bad luck all around it seems.
>>
>>27642387
I didn't really plan to gave my friends come and get food with me and two other close people I know. But this girl knew it was red lobster and pushed for it and it seemed like her and everyone else wanted to see me. But they ignored me the whole time and left as soon as they could.

On the bright side I had lobster for the first time. It was good

And I wish you luck with your interview, or future ones.
>>
>>27641081
Nice house. Looks like a cool dude
>>
>>27641081
Happy birthday, OP. How old are you now?

It's also my birthday. I have 11 months to make something truly spectacular of myself and then die.
>>
>>27641081
Enjoy your birthday m8.
>>
>>27643120
Happy birthday and good luck, Anon.
>>
>>27641081
Happy birthday anon, and live long and prosper and all that shit.
>>
>>27641081
Happy birthday, senpai!

We love you here.
I know what you mean, though.
For the past four years there's been something to fuck up my birthday. It tends to be family.

Get away from what saddens you on your special day.
>>
>>27641081
Today is my birthday too, anon. 4/4/93 - I'm 23 now, how old are you?

Why do you have friends like that anon? Just tell them to fuck off. You're better off on your own. Or find new friends, ones that have the same hobbies / interests as you, whatever they may be. Even if its online, just have someone to talk to would be nice.

Anyways, hope you have a better day tomorrow. Happy Birthday bro!
>>
>>27641081
it's my birthday too.
>only birthday wishes on facebook are from relatives
>>
HBD ANON
Remember. No matter what happens. Don't kill yourself, okay?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.