[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first day of work tomorrow Help me I don't know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1459819403383.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
1459819403383.png
264 KB, 570x683
>first day of work tomorrow
Help me I don't know what to do or how to act.
>>
where at even?
>>
>>27641048
health food store full of nu male coworkers

I think I only got hired because I have dreads but those happened by accident because I was a neet for so long
>>
>>27641013
Ask how to do things when you're unsure, and try to make friends with your coworkers. It's really not that hard once you get past the initial intimidation factor.
>>
>>27641062
>those happened by accident because I was a neet for so long
disgusting. do you smell like shit?
>>
>>27641075
no I'm a clean person generally

I just hate brushing my hair but I refuse to cut it

so dreads
>>
>>27641062
sounds fucking horrible lol
at least nu males shouldn't be a rough environment or whatever
>>
Just ____ urself
>>
>>27641090
but I can't stand hipster faggots
>>
File: out of his shell.png (226 KB, 691x206) Image search: [Google]
out of his shell.png
226 KB, 691x206
>>27641013
What kind of job is it? My first day of work was in a Preschool

>be me aged 19, aspie neet for 3 years
>get a job in a preschool on an apprenticeship
>Literally the most social job ever and everyone realizes im a quiet guy
>Manage to ease into it and by my 3rd month someone reccomended me for employee of the month

This is the reason that was put up on our employee of the month board
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.