[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you respond when someone accuses you of sour grapes, either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: sour_GWAPES.jpg (39 KB, 558x800) Image search: [Google]
sour_GWAPES.jpg
39 KB, 558x800
How do you respond when someone accuses you of sour grapes, either online or in real life?
>>
>use factual evidence to prove them wrong
>ignore them
Anything else makes you look like a tryhard
>>
all grapes are sour and anyone who says otherwise is a poseur
>>
File: 1458404219815.png (80 KB, 688x1434) Image search: [Google]
1458404219815.png
80 KB, 688x1434
There are so many ways you can respond I can't even begin to count, I'd either deny or accept it

If you choose denial turn your nose up and pretend you don't, if you choose acceptance admit to it

Either way there's no way you can win, you've been accused of sour grapes.
>>
Pull out my dick and tell them to taste these grapes
>>
>>27640957
This.

It's also depends on what their talking about when they're accusing me. If they're right, I'll simply admit they're right.
>>
>>27640930
>sour grapes
what does this mean
>>
File: 1457476454004.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457476454004.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>27641016
Why did I laugh, senpai
>>
I don't respond. That's just another learned logical pitfall that people add to a little hand to pull out because they feel like it wins arguments for them.

People who make blind assumptions are dumb. Plain and simple.
>>
>>27640930
Agree with them. Most people don't know what to do at that point.
>>
>>27640957
This. Prove your point then cease the argument if they start getting petty.

Never argue with a fool, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
>>
>get accused of being in denial
>can't deny it because it will seem like you are in denial

It's like Freud telling you that you want to fuck your mother. If you say anything he'll just say it's because the emotion is repressed.
>>
>>27641034
When you can't have something so you rationalize to yourself why it's awful anyway.
>>
>>27641034
Implies your bitter or grumpy about the subject for personal reason.

>"I think Jessica is a whore."
>"Sounds like you got sour grapes."

That would imply that you're bitter that Jessica is fucking people other than you. It's quite a good term because it can be used for a wide range of situations. I don't really hear it that much these days. Think it came from one of Aesop's fables but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>27641152
This is when you escalate the argument call them out on their dishonest, Jewish tactics.
>>
>>27640930
These nuts are sour bitch
>>
>>27641152
>can't deny it because it will seem like you are in denial
I saw a decent response to this on an episode of House once. He just gave a very sarcastic "NO I'M NOT! Oh, you got me." response.

Seemed to work.
>>
File: 1459559015132.png (841 KB, 582x795) Image search: [Google]
1459559015132.png
841 KB, 582x795
>>27641205
>TV is real life
>>
>>27641288
Give a better option then, shithead.
>>
>>27641288
Did it once and it got a laugh, even from the person I was arguing with. Chill brah.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x743
Everyone on this board has the absolute sourest of sour grapes, and if anybody ever tells that to you you should agree wholeheartedly. Tbh
>>
Admit that they're right
>>
Weren't the grapes actually poisonous in the end and the moral of the story is don't disregard what someone says
>>
>>27640930

I just go with it.

>You're just jealous!

>Yeah I am jealous, it sucks.

They don't know what to say about that.

Here's the thing, you're actually entitled to feel the way you want about anything. If I want to hate something, I have a right to hate it for whatever reason.
>>
>>27640930
jokes on them because the same person who call me "sour grapes" got cheat on. I am always right about women.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.