[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everything I've ever tried has been a failure. >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sad.jpg (59 KB, 824x563) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
59 KB, 824x563
>Everything I've ever tried has been a failure.
>I'm a dropout
>I've never gotten a job for more than a day since I became an adult.
>All of my personal projects have never given me 1 cent back from everything I invested in it.
>Every single member of my family still looks up to me and asks me for advice, frequently saying to my face I'm a Genius and belittling themselves because I had a good result on a test I did that one time.
>They're all moving forward with their lives so fast while I'm not, and It only makes me feel worse to hear them compliment me.
IQ tests were a mistake.
>>
>>27640487
Well, good thing I am a big dummy who is content to be a cog in the machine. I love to watch football and drink beer, and make my brain a piece of shit. I am successful in life because I am too busy socializing and making connections instead of reading books and self-actualizing. In my free time I watch TV and learn all my mannerisms from the Big Bang Theory. My life is so much more valuable than those silly intellectual people because I am successful in our dummy society.
>>
>>27641224
I spend my days lying on my bed shitposting online and playing video games.
I'm not an intellectual, I'm just a guy doing nothing with my life.
My family looking up to me only adds salt to the wounds.
And it sucks.
>>
>>27641297
You should read more instead of shitposting all day. Make use of that brain power.

Having a high IQ does not excuse lazy behavior.
>>
>>27640487
shit's not a race bruh.

and they must see more from you than 1 fucking IQ test, otherwise they wouldnt bother asking for advice.
Have you tried going up to them and spilling the beans on how you feel about your life?
>>
>>27641224
>I love to watch football
Man this normie invasion just gets worse every single day.
>>
>>27641356
I don't really like reading anymore.
I've had a book for my birthday when I was over at my family's house that I didn't open again when I came back home.
>>27641380
I'll try that, thanks.
>>
>>27641407
The post was sarcastic.
>>
>>27641426
you can do it lil' nigga. don't be afraid to reach out to people you trust. fuck, ask money for a therapist even, it's always nice to have someone to bounce back ideas and advice on in person.
>>
>>27641224
Ayyy my nigga Arjun
i recognize that meme
>>
>>27640487
I understand this feeling.I'm a failure at everything and they can't realize it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.