[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What keeps you from shooting up a school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1458170759257.gif (1 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1458170759257.gif
1 MB, 267x200
What keeps you from shooting up a school?
>>
>>27640345
Might get detention innit
>>
Probably the fact that I'm a grown ass man with real problems, kid.
>>
I'm in my 30's, it'd be too easy.
>>
>>27640345
My morals. Why should I end someone else's one chance at life.
>>
>>27640345
I'm not an edgy autist
>>
My girlfriend. Good job. Happy life. The fact that I don't want to hurt people.

>haha LE REEE XDD gotta leave now!! XD
>>
>>27640345
I don't go to school so i don't have anything against them.
>>
I don't blame others for my own problems.

School shooters are pathetic.

Cho was savage, though. Read that he chained up the doors at one of the dorms so they couldn't get out. SWAT tried breaking that door down but it was solid as a rock, all while a janitor scrambled to break the chain while all the killing was going on. Janitor couldnt break it so SWAT had to force in another way. Bought Cho probably 5-10 minutes.
>>
>willingly go to school
>bad things happen at school
>continue going to sad school
>WHY DO THEY KEEP BULLYING ME REEE

SEKRITADVICE: "just stop going to school. problem solved"
>>
>>27640345
I'm not an american kid
>>
>>27640345
Basic human empathy

Why the fuck would I want to shoot up a school? What would that accomplish?
>>
No guns and im out of highschool.

>The fact id love to do it
>Topkek

ps, fuck you jewmods/Fbi. Your time is short
>>
>>27640345
Live in Australia and don't have access to an arseload of easy to obtain guns.
That and schools are loud and obnoxious, I don't like attention and would rather take my life the way I want to live: alone.
>>
I don't have the energy.

Besides, if I were to kill anyone in one of my classes, it'd probably be me in the parking lot.
>>
>>27640478
you know what else would be topkek? not giving a fuck and just chilling at home
>>
Why is there a sudden flood of school shooting threads? Literally three in the past half hour.
Is the FBI shilling here?
>>
>>27640366
this. i don't wanna get another Saturday detention, gotta play football with the lads
>>
Jst fucking admit it you hypocrits, everyone only plays gta too shoot people. fuck you shills, you aint got shit.
>>
I don't have access to guns

I also don't go to one anymore

fuck off GCHQ niggers
>>
>>27640345
Morals and the fact that it's lame when you can kill people one on one. Much more intimate and meaningful than gunning down a bunch of randoms.

But I won't kill anyone do nut worry.
>>
in my country is really hard to get a gun (LEGALLY)
And i m almost neet, i dont have money to buy illegal
>>
>>27640408
By all means, stay. You don't belong though, you use this place as a platform to feel better about your likely lackluster existence.
>>
>>27640345
Dude that guy is raw, I like his style.

It just occurred to me even though I see it all the time. I'll make sure to try that trick when I make some friends and grow a beard.
>>
>>27640345
Why the fuck would someone do that ?
Consider your life cause this is the most dumb thing someone could ever fucking done.
>>
>proving them right

I will keep trying to become happy for the rest of my life to deny them the satisfaction.
Success is the greatest form of vengeance of all.
>>
>>27640345
no gun lmao
>>
File: download (13).jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>27640345
Because mummy will deduct GBPs
>>
>>27640345
After I graduated High School I promised I would never be another persons bitch. Fuck school and fuck college.
>>
my frontal lobe still kinda works
>>
My state has tough gun control laws.
>>
File: 1459668080439s.jpg (2 KB, 125x64) Image search: [Google]
1459668080439s.jpg
2 KB, 125x64
>>27640387

Fine, shoot up an old folks home then you geriatric
>>
>>27640345
>British, no guns here. A knife-attack just won't cut it.
>Not mentally damaged enough to literally murder children in a rampage.
>If I had a gun I'd kill myself as soon as possible.
>>
Because X more years of USA schooling is worse than death.

By doing nothing, I'm consigning them all to a fate worse than death!
muhahahaha
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>be depressed in college
>nobody ever shot me
>>
>>27640385
>Probably the fact that I'm a grown ass man with real problems, kid.

This, to start with. I've been out of school longer than I was in it.

But even then, fuck...I'm not the sort to kill other people. I don't even step on bugs or swat mosquitos, for fuck's sake.
>>
I literally prevented 2 school shootings
>>
>>27642365
Fuck you, man.
Why you gotta ruin the fun.
>>
>>27640406
/thread

Original response
>>
File: daniel ransem.png (180 KB, 289x308) Image search: [Google]
daniel ransem.png
180 KB, 289x308
>>27640345
WARNING: You WILL be arrested if you make jokes relating to school-shootings, even if you intend no harm or cannot even possibly commit the act.
Stay safe, robots.
http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=729982
>>
>>27642548
That is so incredibly fucked up.
Why do the normies feel the need to arrest people that joke about shootings and such on a known satirical website? It just doesn't make any sense.
The people that get vanned and shit like this obviously pose no threat to anybody nor have any intent to actually harm people, they're just being edgelords on the internet, yet we still haul them off to jail, or take away their shit and charge them?
I can't fathom why this happens. Do people just not know how to take a joke, or what sarcasm is anymore?
>>
>>27642548
>Good looking
>Make school shooting jokes all the time in class
>People laugh
Fuck life is good.
>>
>>27642847
>on a known satirical website?
not even. there's tons of times the fucking Onion gets posted by normies as facts.
>they're just being edgelords on the internet
no way to prove it, better to take caution and arrest them
>I can't fathom why this happens
to teach children that sometimes memes CAN go too far.
to make sure that all school shootings are taken seriously, including threats that are likely a joke.
and to, most of all, and the reason why i think he probably is gonna get a huge fine, is to prevent copycats getting schools shut down everyday around the globe, wasting time and money, and never getting into trouble because "kek it was a meme, only a fool would take it as a fact. satirical website lol xD"

honestly i'd just let the fucker go after the arrest, his life is already fucked up (although evidenced by his love for 4channing and his looks, there wasn't much to ruin), and he could be made an example of that people should stop the Space Robots jokes. but i guess they need the repercussions to pay for the damages from a fucking university lockdown.
>>
it's not worth it. sure, you get 5 minutes of fame, but that's hard to enjoy when you're dead or in prison. also, it gives the Chads, Stacies etc who harass young male losers more justification for said harassment. the real "beta uprising" is to simply stop being doormats for Stacy/Chad and focus on your own well being, the vast numbers of men doing this these days is already (slowly) causing social change
>>
>>27640432
yeah sure, just fucking stop going to school every single time you get bullied right?
It's not like you need to pass school to get a respected job or anything
>tfw you need to pass school to get a piece of paper that says you're educated. feelsbadman
>>
I wouldn't really enjoy it.
>>
>>27642919
>in class
that's different, and probably why. there's no-one who will bother reporting or taking it seriously.

>be in class
>get pissed at something
>say "i swear to god i'm gonna shoot up the fucking school"* to people on my table
>normies say "lol, this is like after a school shooting, people say 'oh if only we knew, if only we knew what he was planning on doing', and now we've got a sign..."
>laugh it off
>don't get arrested

*note to any FBI/MI5 agents getting ready to send a van out: i am making a joke, have no firearms, and have no intent in ever harming anybody.
>>
>>27640385
like how to balance your mommy's pocket money between a new fedora each week and a daily dinner of tendies?
>>
Because I'm not a cunt
>>
What is the reasoning behind shooting up a school when you're an adult who has no affiliation with any of the children in said school? Is it all about hurting the parents or scarring the children or something? It rarely happens but when it does it just boggles my mind.
>>
>>27640345
I'm too busy with schoolwork.
>>
>>27643380
Yeah, I don't get it either man. I guess it's a mix of edginess and a pathetic need for recognition which the news would inexplicably give them

(Actually it's not inexplicable, the powers that be like putting ugly loser faces on the mainstream news to make people even more hateful and divided of each other, anybody who shoots up a school is literally retarded and doing robots a disservice by fueling the persecution against them)
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.