[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you other NEETS do it? I've been living like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: no_money_01.jpg (169 KB, 596x600) Image search: [Google]
no_money_01.jpg
169 KB, 596x600
How do you other NEETS do it?

I've been living like this for almost a year now. I had a massive anxiety attack last night because of this. Losing hope is terrifying. How is anything suppose to get better. Not working and thinking about the future is horrible. How do you do it?
>>
Think day to day. Even people making six figs think day to day.
>>
>>27640165
Not happily. I lived that life for a while and was in the same boat as you. Much happier now with a career, hobbies, friends, and a house than I was as a fat alcoholic NEET with no future.
>>
>>27640165
I'm mining bitcoins and saving money
>>
>>27640165
>How do you other NEETS do it?
My NEET payments are only a little less than what the national average wage is. But factor in that I don't have to pay for food, rent, etc. I actually end up saving about $1500 a month.

>tfw smothering parents who got concerned when I said I was interested in working last year and are fine with me living at home with them because they have nobody else
>>
>>27640165
Hating people plus realizing nothing really matters in the end.

>>27640198
This guy's right tho. We're social creatures. No matter what anyone says us humans want to be around other people.
>>
>>27640198
how did you turn things around?
>>
>>27640492
Had a crisis. I was technically homeless living in a friend's closet for a couple years after college and made like $600/mo selling drugs and running a recording studio, literally all of which went towards booze and taco bell. A nigger stole my laptop and it all came crashing around me, realizing my one source of legitimate income was gone (needed it to record bands).

Moved home with my parents and was a burden for about a year before getting an entry-level job in my field. My saving grace was saying that I ran my studio during the 2 year gap in my employment. That was a couple years ago and I'm in shape now and just closed on my first house. I was at absolute rock bottom before. There's always hope to turn it around.

What's your situation like anon?
>>
>>27640165
idk man, I keep telling myself I'm gonna get a job once my parents, move. Hopefully everything will pan out for me, but yeah it gets really boring being a NEET, but it's better than wageslaving here I suppose. Basically I'm back in the town I grew up in and I'm real nervous on seeing ex gfs or people I used to know being a washed up hack you know?
>>
>>27640850
It's a legitimate concern, but it's your situation to change. They'll see you as that because it's true; the only way to change that is to get your shit together. You gotta set some goals and stage out solid mini-goals to reach on the way.

What do you want to do? What options do you have?
>>
>>27640906
>They'll see you as that because it's true; the only way to change that is to get your shit together. You gotta set some goals and stage out solid mini-goals to reach on the way.

Unless I move and get a fresh start somewheres else.

>What do you want to do? What options do you have?

Well I'm getting pretty old, I'm 24 already. I kind of want to go back to school on a tennis scholarship, I think that would be kinda cool. Other than that, I was thinking about wageslaving for drugs once I move, and maybe sell them on the side til I inevitably OD. It's crazy how cheap and good online drugs are and how few amount of people on the streets know about them. What do you think? Do you think there are some other goals I could have? What other ways could I get my shit together?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.