[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 95% vegetarian. I don't do it for moral reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (587 KB, 2193x1462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587 KB, 2193x1462
I'm 95% vegetarian. I don't do it for moral reasons eating large quantities of meat is actually gross desu senpai.

I got a pizza but I'm picking off all the meat. I thought I'd enjoy it but I don't.
>>
This was a lovely blog post.

It revitalized my the chakras and opened the gates of my euphoria.
>>
>>27640163

you are what people call

"a stupid person"

A person who does stupid things
>>
>>27640202

Try vegetarian meals for breakfast and lunch. Try eating meat at dinner, you see how gross it is. Maybe.

I don't care about chakras and all that, having animals sitting in your organs is bad news bears.
>>
>>27640234
I already feel my superiority chakra gates opening just thinking about having a veggie burrito.
>>
>>27640163
excellent blogpost. i also avoid eating things i do not like the taste of, which may or may not include meat
>>
I'm back on the veggie boat.
>>
>>27640163
just go vegan senpai. make others feel bad with your superior ethics
>>
Veggies are delicious. And bread and sauce and cheese.

Meat bad, especially red meat. And I used to devour rare burgers at da bar not a week ago.
>>
>>27640234
I hear you man. I only eat meat when I had a very physically draining day and I feel like I need the extra protein and whatnot. (lots of heavy lifting at work plus my normal work out)
>>
>>27640326

Veggies and carbs are the sustainers meat is just saturated fats. That's how I feel.

Eat meat if you want that kidney killing bloating, eat vegetarian if you want dat sex body.
>>
I must bump this thread.

Become a 95% vegetarian like me. This will begin the de robotization process.
>>
>>27640804
lick my frenulum, friend
>>
>>27640874

Is it nice like mine?
>>
File: hyde.png (105 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
hyde.png
105 KB, 362x492
>>27640163
why dont you just order cheese pizza so you dont have to pick off the meat?
>>
>>27640934

I thought I wanted a little bit of meat, turns out I didn't.

Anyway that's not the point of this thread, I just want people to try eating a meatless breakfast and lunch tomorrow like me and gauge how they feel.
>>
File: 1459063564379.jpg (43 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459063564379.jpg
43 KB, 500x281
>>27640163

C U C K

All vegetarians are stupid as fuck and don't have the faintest idea about proper nutrition.

enjoy your skeleton, anemic, malnourished body you Nu-male fuck.
>>
>>27640979

I'll eat meat I'm only 95% vegetarian. Just try a vegetarian breakfast and lunch tomorrow, anyone can do that.

And see if you really want to eat meat for dinner. Get some meat and see how you feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (624 KB, 952x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624 KB, 952x878
same, OP

>can force through meat if I'm eating with other people
>like breaded chicken/fish, it it's boneless
>like beef

I'm more of a starch-atarian. I've just never been attracted to a whole chicken or meatloaf or anything along those lines. The animal greases and juices kinda turn me off.
>>
>>27640163
>protein is bad
>being an omnivore is bad

I hear what you're saying though, you're just being a bit of a sly subtle faggot about it

I don't like eating too much meat, going too heavy on meat can make you sluggish and tired. But fish especially is bomb and a must have
>>
>>27641020

I've been devouring meat. I've been a vegetarian before and I went back.

I just tried a vegetarian breakfast and lunch today and just now tried that pizza described in the op.

I didn't like the meat so I picked it off. The pizza was delicious.

Eating meat is like smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>27640163
Whatever you say.
You still need some iron and other nutriment in your diet to be functional. Or else you might end up with health complication.
>>
>>27641085

Oh yeah dude I'm totally not saying what you said. I'll eat delicious meat but today I picked off the red meat off my pizza.

I am asking people to avoid eating meat for breakfast and lunch and see how they feel at dinner.

We are addicted to meat shit is not natural.

Meat is like cigarettes .

Imo. Idc if you eat it I'm not doing it for moral reasons. I am doing it so I feel better and look better.
>>
>>27641138

Ya cheese. And eat just a little bit of fine meat.

95% vegetarian like I said.
>>
File: Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg (271 KB, 917x1024) Image search: [Google]
Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg
271 KB, 917x1024
post yfw gorillas eat vegan diets

pic related, it's mfw
>>
>>27641138
>You still need some iron and other nutriment in your diet to be functional
Hey I ain't a vegetarian but you can get most shit you need from vegetables.

Spinach is the mother fucking shit and is full of iron/protein. Fucking love me some spinach.
>>
I'm not advocating a pure vegan or vegetarian diet, just a mostly vegetarian one that includes meals where you skip eating meat entirely.

This will fix a lot.
>>
>>27641157
Okay, I feel ya then, I just thought this might be some sneaky vegan plot to convert people or something lol

Meat is still a big part of my diet, even in the morning sometimes and especially lunch. I mostly eat chicken and fish though, beef is delicious but makes me tired when I eat so I don't eat it very often
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.