[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weebs officially vindicated, faggots - https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_1.png (2 MB, 1400x680) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
2 MB, 1400x680
weebs officially vindicated, faggots - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SORQSepPrxk
>>
Sounds like he learned English in Australia.
>>
>>27640012
>caring about the opinions of some moronic normalfag trying to earn money through views
3D is trash, period.
>>
>>27640038
Yeah his accent is totally fucked
>>
>>27640012
I can't stop staring at their teeth.
>>
>>27640084
Are you American or something?
>>
>>27640113
No, it just sounds extremely awkward.
>>
>>27640012
Shit man why are japanese so polite?

They have nothing bad to say
>>
>>27640134
What has that got to do with Australian English?
>>
>>27640141
It probably would have been different if he was asking older people
>>
>>27640189
What are you even asking me here? I'm saying his accent sounds odd with the mixture of (possibly) Australian + Japanese
>>
>>27640141
You really think people are going to be honest on camera? Come on man, don't be this naive. Spend some time lurking the ura boards on futaba and you'll come to know that they are really no different than anons on 4chan.
>>
>>27640255
are you honestly equating 4chan users to the average member of the population
>>
>>27640238
Just following the reasoning presented, anon.
It's common knowledge that Americans view anything outside of their familiarity in terms of language as odd. kuukiwoyomouna

>>27640313
No, I'm saying that the Japanese are just as critical of others as we are.
>>
I really like this guys videos. I Know these interviewered people can't be considered a majority but it is interesting
>>
>>27640413
you get the occasional cutie as well
>>
First time I've ever seen a japanese person with a lisp
>>
>>27642198
it's pretty cute tbqh
>>
>Japan likes and accepts weeaboos

Time for you faggots to move and achieve your lusty hentai dreams
>>
>>27642756
WILL DO ANON THANK YOU
>>
File: 1447936672677.png (200 KB, 960x730) Image search: [Google]
1447936672677.png
200 KB, 960x730
>>27640313
>futaba
>average member of the population
>>
opposite mind speak
>>
>>27645009
I was implying they weren't like the average member of the population, my sweet, retarded anon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.