[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Life dev here. It's come to my attention that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1050x1050
Hey guys, Life dev here. It's come to my attention that some glitches have been unaddressed for a while, so I thought I'd sort them out. Sorry for the wait!

- Fixed issue where after sending out 20 or more applications, the applicant did not receive a job.
- Fixed issue where penis size is randomly determined at birth. Penis size is meant to grow to 6 inches at age 12+, and will increase by a small amount for every good deed you do.
- Fixed coding issue in the brains of people who call themselves feminist or SJW. The bug made it so they fought for superiority of women instead of equality, often to extreme and misguided ends. They now strive for true equality and call themselves egalitarians.
- Fixed spawn point issue where people could spawn in Africa without choosing difficulty level "Suicide" at the main menu. The rewards for completing the Africa questline have been drastically increased; for every year you survive there, you are granted dramatically increased Luck, Strength, Intelligence, and Charisma when you leave Africa.
- Fixed lower back pain bug. It was not meant to affect nearly as many people as it does. Since back pain is deep in the old code we can't completely remove it, but we're working on nerfing it as much as possible.
- Fixed issue where the screen next to a person's head that would say "Single? Y/N Interest Level: Medium" did not display. We never intended for players to have to just guess whether someone was single, often flirting fruitlessly before being told they have 5 kids.

More to come. Enjoy Patch 2.016!
>>
Ive rerolled already, Internet is a much better game.
>>
Need a patch where women stay virgins for longer and don't give away their only worth as a female too hastily. Also reddit gtfo.
>>
Africans confirmed FOTM carebear class
>>
>>27639965
Are you guys ever going to release the modkit?
>>
>>27639965
Please fix the issue where players who got human avatars with two X chromosomes have several cheat codes enabled by default. Or make a proper character creation screen but since character creation is randomized in a very unbalanced way already, the fact that some players can use cheat codes is disgusting.
>>
- Fixed issue where popcorn would burn too easily. Burn buffer is now 30 seconds longer.
- Fixed brain malfunction where people would use religion as a means to kill, control others, etc. People who did these acts will be transported to the "Nothingness Zone", which is just a sea of blank space in a pocket of the Universe for all time.
- Fixed several customer service issues. We believe psychology, capitalism, etc. led a sizeable portion of customers to behave irrationally rudely or demanding. It is now much more rare that customers will ask if you have the same thing but 2 cm smaller or in turquoise, that they'll make food mods then forget them and blame you, or become angry when their card is declined.
>>
>>27639965
Add more in game minigames.
When's the space travel update?
When are you adding a "full dive vr" game creator software?
When can we get the item that changes race to cyborg?
Add npc marriage.
>>
>>27640209

We're working on it, it's especially prevalent in the America zone. We're specifically looking to target the issue where they don't realize they have it better ASAP. Sorry, huge backlog.
>>
>>27639965
>Fixed issue where after sending out 20 or more applications, the applicant did not receive a job.
That wasn't an issue. Jobs should be gained based on the based on the player's own skill set. Quit padding shitty players.
>>
>>27640477
>Jobs should be gained based on the based on the player's own skill set
In the area I'm playing in jobs are 60% acquired through nepotism. This is unacceptable.
>>
>>27639965

Thanks, brah, needed a laugh tonight.

+10000 internets to you!
>>
>>27639965

that rare good creative thread on /r9k/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.