[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dad's raping my sister in the other room again >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: yilozg.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
yilozg.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>tfw dad's raping my sister in the other room again
>tfw can hear her soft grunts and the bed shaking
>>
>>27639893
why not just walk in there?
>>
>>27639920
I can't, the door's locked.

pepperoni
>>
>>27639893
Oh look this pasta again.
>>
File: 1188458505950.jpg (6 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
1188458505950.jpg
6 KB, 231x205
op go die in a fire
>>
Walk in and rape your dad
That'll be the best prank ever
>>
Record the sounds of the bed squeaking, and the grunts, and mix it into some kind of dubstep track.

Post it on YouTube and here.
>>
File: 1453250394476.png (678 KB, 730x608) Image search: [Google]
1453250394476.png
678 KB, 730x608
>tfw I can hear my brother hacking his 3ds in the other room
>tfw I can hear the cries of assravaged nintendo fanboys
>tfw they keep screaming as he installs CIA files
>>
>>27639893
Smash his head open with a hammer kek, say you were doing it to protect ur sis. Kek.
>>
File: tigermafia.jpg (156 KB, 560x398) Image search: [Google]
tigermafia.jpg
156 KB, 560x398
>reposts still happen this far into the robot
>>
Obviously you need to man up by slaying your father and taking your sister (and mother if applicable) for yourself.
>>
Don't be a cuck. You have to rape her next so he is the cuck.
>>
>>27639893
Why is this shit posted like every fucking day?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.