[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope for the elliots and cho's of the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 3820404191010109167318.jpg (7 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
3820404191010109167318.jpg
7 KB, 350x240
Is there any hope for the elliots and cho's of the world?
>>
what do you mean? they got exactly what they hoped for
>>
As society increasingly becomes more atomized you will see more and more.
>>
I guess that depends on your definition of hope. There's hope for them, but their hope is bleak. They aspire to nothing but destruction. That in itself is sad.
>>
id kill you all...gtfo
>>
>>27639627
There's no hope for mentally ill people
>>
>>27639748
>They aspire to nothing but destruction

this is outright wrong. their aspirations are just shattered to the point where the only thing in reach they see short of suicide or consigning themselves to near non-existence the rest of their life is a violent outburst.

it's stupid of them, but to say their only aspiration is to destroy is just being shortsighted.
>>
This is a pretty deep question to be so simple. >Hope in what the shooter sees wrong/injustice becoming better?
>Hope as in more destruction from the shooter?
>Hope from society that the shooter becomes a normie?

These are just the ones that popped into my head. I'm sure there are more.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.