[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban exploration is one of the most awesome things you can do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17
File: Nov2014.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Nov2014.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Urban exploration is one of the most awesome things you can do. Tell me robots, why don't you do it? I go hundreds of miles away just to explore a place where humans have not been in years. In that moment, I am euphoric.
>>
where do you live? Russian satellite state?
>>
>tfw i live in Long Island NY
>there are tons of huge abandoned mental institutions everywhere
>all the nig nogs shit them up so theyre not even worth going to

I pass an enormous abandoned factory everyday on the way home from college and it's pretty need looking t b h
>>
Is that chernobyl?
>>
Do you mean trekking about in the labyrinthine sewer tunnels beneath certain metropolitan areas? It's kind of like a real life dungeon. There are dangers, and you'd better carry a big stick or travel with an adventuring party.
>>
Abandoned amusement park? Spoooopy.
>>
>>27639552
This sounds very interesting. You got pics?
>>
>>27639552
In vermont I wandered an abandoned military bunker.
>>
File: img_1853.jpg (822 KB, 1098x1556) Image search: [Google]
img_1853.jpg
822 KB, 1098x1556
>you will never visit abandoned places with your gf of 7 years

f....u....c....k...
>>
>>27639710
Find/see/hear anything spooky?
>>
>>27639552
>go into abandoned buildings
>get stabbed by homeless heroin junkies with a rusty switchblade

this doesn't sound fun
>>
>>27639641
Check it out! I guarantee you will not regret it. Although take the necessary precautions. Some abandoned places harbor methheads so be careful
>>
I live in the midwest USA, most urban ex I've done is go inside an abandoned farmhouse, which wasn't too cool. We don't have too many abandoned buildings.
>>
>>27639770
>which wasn't too cool

like it was just boring?
>>
>>27639742
Op here. In the 20+ abandoned places I have explored I have never come across another human. I carry my fn 5.7 just in case, but so far I have never needed it.
>>
My sister tried to do some urban ex with her friends in an abandoned asylum a few towns over but the owner of the property cornered them with his truck and held them at gunpoint. I don't get why people are so fucking defensive of their dilapidated pieces of property. Like what harm could possibly be done?
>>
>>27639744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MuaKSeM2c

I live like 10 minutes from this place but it's always swarming with either cops or degenerates. No matter what i do i'm going to regret going there
>>
>>27639791
Yea, it was literally just an empty house, there was an old chest there but nothing else. It looked like it hadn't been inhabited for 80 years or so. It was kinda spooky because the windows were all gone so you could hear the wind howling through the completely silent house.
>>
>>27639792
Are you also some kind of assassin or spook? I don't know who else would use a 5.7mm pistol. I know they're easy to handle, but you must be one hell of a marksman to put your trust in that thing. All I can say is if you run into some crazed meth addict, you'd better aim for the head.
>>
>>27639804
I never personally got stopped by anyone because I go by the cover of night in black clothing, but my friend got caught leaving an abandoned factory by the security guard. They don't hold any power to do anything like arrest you so my friend just booked it into the woods.
>>
File: 20150530_140050.jpg (283 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150530_140050.jpg
283 KB, 3264x1836
I do OP. One of the few things I legitimately enjoy in my life. Good taste in hobby.
>>
>>27639804
this.

I never fucking understood why people get so extremely pissed when they see you taking pictures of their properties that are completely falling apart.
>>
File: 20160317_084314.jpg (768 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160317_084314.jpg
768 KB, 2048x1152
Im suprised but i have done this. Its pretty fun.
>>
>>27639878
I served for 8 years in the mid 90's to early 2000's. I would say I am fairly capable with my 5.7. It's not something I would recommend but I am fairly confident with it
>>
>>27639927
Does it have any tacticool mods? Laser sights?
>>
>>27639881
>>27639917
Hell yeah anons. If you ever come to Ohio I can show you some amazing places
>>
>>27639906
>I never fucking understood why people get so extremely pissed when they see you taking pictures of their properties that are completely falling apart.

My guess is greed perhaps, they can't get over the fact that it's "mine" and people are trespassing on "my" property despite the fact they don't do dick to maintain anything on the property.

Alternatively, there could be some issues with liability if someone were to get injured on the property, but I'm not sure of the legalities involved with that.
>>
>>27639947
Sorry to disappoint, but the only mods I have done was getting new sights and putting in a new trigger. The rest is stock
>>
>>27639959
Clevelandfag right here ;)
>>
>>27639959
Arizona. Kill me. Its hot
>>
>>27639828
Yeah if a spot is hot it is best to avoid it. There are some sweet spots I want to explore but they are guarded 24/7 so it's not worth the risk =/
>>
It's funny you mentioned this, I have always had a love for abandoned urban areas and generally going round disgusting industrialised areas just to look at it. Recently I have been wanting to be more active about it rather than just going round the few locations local to me.

How do you find out about other locations in areas where you don't normally go?

Please respond I want to do more interesting things in my life.
>>
>>27639984
There are so many places I want to explore in Cleveland but the places are patrolled. I bounce from 44060-44094 but most of the places I go to are in Painesville
>>
>>27640030
Hey anon. Most places are places that I have learned about in the library. They have all the records of when buildings were shut down and if they are still standing. When I was first starting right after I got back from wartime, I had a book called "Weird Ohio" that listed a lot of places. I imagine that most places have books on urban legends/haunted spots. Those places are always really cool imo
>>
File: 1444219771500.gif (305 KB, 279x199) Image search: [Google]
1444219771500.gif
305 KB, 279x199
>>27639552
>In that moment, I am euphoric.
why was this so funny?
>>
>>27640049
You know what they say about painesville

you only go if you can take the pain #Ohiobroswillknowthis
>>
>>27640123
Painesville township is filled with junkies and old people mixed with some rednecks
>>
>>27639959
Have you ever been to the Powder Factory in Kings Mills?
I think they're cleaning it up and turning into apartments or some shit but it used to be a prime urban exploration spot, they even say it's haunted.
>>
>>27640186
You know what they say about Shaker

they have shakes ;)
>>
>>27640199
I can't say that I have but I will research it. Thanks for the tip anon!
>>
>>27639804
>>27639906
>>27639960
Maybe they just don't want people fucking trespassing on their land? They probably have to deal with a bunch of teens trashing the place every weekend, junkies overdosing, and arrogant hipsters wanting to explore there property.
>>
>>27640535
>They probably have to deal with a bunch of teens trashing the place every weekend
Who the fuck cares if the building is already trash and falling apart? The kids get more use out of it than they ever will.
>>
File: 56c2d1b11300002a001414a0.jpg (57 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
56c2d1b11300002a001414a0.jpg
57 KB, 630x378
>>27639552
>100s of miles away
>not tens of thousands of miles to visit a place that has never been vistited by anyone ever
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>27640583
It's not urban exploring if you are visiting a place no human buildings have ever existed on. That's just sightseeing.
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
>>27640655
>no human buildings
>human
>>
>>27640577
>just let me use your stuff man, your so uptight
>>
>>27640735
Well, yeah.
The point of urban exploring is to explore abandoned buildings.

>>27640757
It isn't their stuff, though. It's fucking abandonded land and ruined buildings.
>>
>>27640816
but they are paying for it...
>>
>>27640757
Most places that are owned by a private owner are honestly not touched for years. If you are a true urban explorer, you take some pics/make a vid and then leave. No property damage.
>>
>>27640837
So fucking what?
Don't use it, fucking lose it. Your idea of property rights is repulsive and inhumane.
>>
>>27640837
There's plenty of people who owned abandoned property who don't give a fuck if anyone trespasses because they have the common sense to know there's nothing lost in letting some people walk around inside a crumbling building.

>>27640757
I'm not saying people have the right to trespass, but even when the cops are called they don't do shit because literally nothing happened. Given it was just trespassing and not vandalizing, there's not much you can do legally.
>>
>>27640867
You're a moron

>>27640900
and there are others who do give a fuck, whats your point?
>>
>>27640935
>and there are others who do give a fuck, whats your point?
The people who give a fuck are dumb.
>>
>>27641003
Thats your opinion, at the end of the day their the ones who have to pay money so its just common sense that they have the final say. If you can't see that you're just a hipster fag, hope you get tetanus lol
>>
>>27641042
I know they have the final say, but people do stupid shit with the money they spend all the time, in this case it's getting mad at someone for standing near the pile of shit you bought. This doesn't change the fact they're objectively stupid for doing so.
>>
>>27639552
I live in Orlando
everything gets torn down either by universal to put up a new park or by hurricanes/rain/humidity
>>
>>27641108
Dude they can spend their money however they want, how you perceive their spending habits doesn't matter. You should really just mind your own business cause you sound like a child
>>
I have done a bit of Urban Exploration in YYC. Unfortunately, there really isn't too much as land value is so high that a lot of old buildings get torn down and replaced with new stuff. There are a lot of small abandoned communities in Alberta, and I heard Nordegg is pretty cool. Besides that, we have sewers, and they are pretty boring.
>>
Urban exploration sounds like a thing teenagers do.

I'm 30, I feel like it would be embarrassing
>>
don't google image search for "abandoned roller coaster spiral" unless you want to get spooked
>>
>>27641298
I'm subscribed to a guy who's like 34 and films himself doing urban ex, he has a shit ton of subscribers.

I'd say kids like to trespass and vandalize, but urban ex is for any age range, as it implies you're just exploring and not doing something juvenile like vandalizing or doing drugs.
>>
>>27639770
This. How the fuck do you find shit aside for walking around in rando directions? My friends and I actually did this a lot though. We found a red neck trash dump, a one room schoolhouse, and this 300ft quarry
>>
There is only one cool abandoned building here. It's some old factory that's supposed to be haunted because a bunch of people died in a fire in it. You can't go in it though because packs of feral niggers live in it.
>>
Me and my gf go walking around the woods around our neighborhood occasionally. The neighborhood is fairly new, but there are a lot of man-made things strewn around the woods, such as random abandoned deer-stands that once we cleared off the dirt and thorns, it's pretty comfy to just sit there and watch everything.

We also found an abandoned lot and almost got killed by a druggie, but that's a long ass story.
>>
>>27641298
What do you even do at 30 though? You can adventure if you have money I guess. I don't explore near as much now that my friends are off at school and work now though. I miss finding cool shit but it was like 90% walking through the woods and 10% finding cool shit. Now we all have cars and some of it seems pointless. I'd still like to go on some enthusiastic walks from time to time though
>>
if your over 30 might as well stay inside with the doors locked because someone might judge you as "too old" for doing something that you might enjoy.
kill yourself for caring.
>>
I was walking down some train tracks with my buds. There's a train sign thing about 20 feet up and we decide to climb it. Friend is like nah dude I hear a train coming. I call bullshit but then we see smoke come from over the trees. Last I checked trains haven't smoked for like 70 years. Train comes around the corner and the top of one of the cars is spewing flames 10 feet out from the top. If we had climbed the overhead we would have been caught in it. Didn't hear about a train explosion on the news in the morning so I gues it was okay? "Hey Bob a car is on fire." " Ahhh don't worry about it I'll just get a hose."
>>
>>27641452
I'm jelly. I'd worry too much though
>>
>>27641632
99% of the time there is nothing to worry about anon. I have been doing it for years without any confrontation
>>
File: 20140706_150807.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140706_150807.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27639959
I'm in central Washington State, otherwise I'd take you up on that ):
Some pretty decent places out here though
>>
>>27641593

Heh funny. One time I was fucking around a train yard with a buddy. We were wasted and hopping around from car to car like a couple of mad men, wasn't very smart in retrospect, but my entire city shut down due to a flood so we were screwing around all over the place. Went inside the head car, that thing is pretty cool.
>>
File: image.png (1007 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1007 KB, 640x1136
I walk by this strange building near my neighborhood every so often- never knew what it was. I'd go explore it but its surronded by barbed wire and I dont want to get arrested for breaking and entering. Anyone have an idea of what it is?

Also I live by a graveyard where the youngest gravestone I saw was from the 60s. Very spooky atmosphere, if not a bit calming.
>>
>>27641793
That's so cool. It's really interesting to think that someone built that there for a reason a long time ago, and then just left it.
>>
>>27641725
Yeah I've never had one either. A friend of mine had a gun pulled on him though and I've been tailed by some cops.

>>27641806
Yeah the quarry has another 50-100 foot hole in it but you can't see it cause we had a shitton of rain that summer
>>
>>27641856
From what you posted it could be anything from 1999+. I saw a psych. in a building just like that in early 2011
>>
If I catch any of you liberal fucks walking around my property I'll shoot you dead, no questions asked. You cross my fence prepare for a bullet through your tattooed, hipster chest.
>>
I live by Detroit, I don't think that's a good idea for me. Just kidding I live a nice suburb but I'm 20 minutes awway from that D. How do I start this? There's places around me that are popular but I feel like it wouldn't be fun if everyone always goes there.
>>
...are any of you nightwalkers as well? I find that if you live in a city without a lot of good spots for UE, then nightwalking can be a great way to help. In YYC, if you walk around certain neighborhoods, even downtown core at night you can achieve more or less the same thing. The price of oil hit us hard so even late at night downtown you can still never really run into a soul.

I remember in 2013 when the flood hit and parts of the entire downtown core went dark. It was so surreal walking around pitch black skycrapers, avoiding rivers of water flowing down a normally busy street. Every once in a while you'd hear a siren, or maybe someone a few blocks away, but only hearing running water in the middle of a city is quite strange.
>>
>>27641924
heh, nice try buddy but I'll have blown three holes RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING STUPID IDIOT SKULL before you even know where I am, because I'm always packin by .357 and I ALWAYS win. Nothin personnel though.
>>
>>27639552
I've wanted to do it for a while but there's not really anything around that I'm aware of.
>>
>>27641983
>shooting a man dead on his own property
Nice murder charge, nigger.
>>
Behind my school there's a large field of tall grass and in the center of that field is a smaller shack/building falling apart and one day I'm going to go check it out

No pic related :^(
>>
>>27641954
I /nightwalk/ to locations in my small town in order to induce Severian-tier waking reminiscience.
>>
File: TrainTunnel.jpg (255 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
TrainTunnel.jpg
255 KB, 2448x3264
>>27641859
I know. I think it's the combination of history and "adventure" that makes me love UrBex so much.
>>
>>27642027
Where do you live? I can probably find some places for you if you wanted desu
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>27642090
>in order to induce Severian-tier waking reminiscience.
>>
>>27639552
when i was twelve me and some buds were scouting out an abandoned housing complex to play airsoft in.
We ended up digging several large pits and laying home made tarps made out of trash bags melted together with lighters in order to capture rain water in the pits we dug.
We entered one of the houses and a local told us a story about how the mirror(the only furniture in that particular house) had dried blood on it because a junkie killed himself in that room.
Another house had a rape cellar built into the living room ,wasn't a natural part of the house.

They fenced it off after we dug a path for water to flow down, using hoses left on the houses for water to fuel the stream.
>>
>>27642031
Pssh, I'll have teleported out of there before anyone is the wiser.
>>
>>27642492
>wearing face armor
>don't actually die
>slowly recover from the concussion of three bullet impacts
>feel much better some time later
>teleports behind you while you enjoy some pizza
>stabs you with my k-bar I keep strapped to my leg
>get on my lvl nub
>>
>>27642311
Well I'm not even American, I'm a kiwi. I don't think there's much in this country.
>>
>>27642421
thank you so much for replying to my post you have no idea how much it means to me
>>
>>27641954
Alberta question mark
>>
>>27642469
Rape cellar and abandoned house made me think of Penpals for some reason
>>
I love urban exploring with my friends. We went on this old ass cruise ship that was rat infested. So gross.
>>
>>27642693
no problem man

orange comment
>>
>>27642739

Alberta period
>>
>>27642469
Sounds like you've seen some strange places. What did this rape cellar look like? Was it an oubliette with an old mattress or what?
>>
How exactly does one go about finding places to explore? Is there a database which lists abandoned/undeveloped properties? Alternatively, would anyone here know of a good location within San Antonio, Tx?
>>
>>27642580
the bullets are adamantium fuckwad, you're DEAD.
>>
>>27642978
Well my face armor is pure runite, CUMBREATH!
>>
>>27639770

Same here senpai. Nothing here in indiana but corn fields. If I had the money I'd fly around and visit places but I'm poor as fuck. Hope to one day go to Pripyat.
>>
>>27642947
I'm sure there are some none that I know of though. If you have friends just walk around some woods for a weekend or something and hope you find some adventure. Railroad tracks can be fun too for finding bones
>>
>>27643021
Ahhh shit Nigga I'm in Indiana too. I take it you are south?
>>
>>27643222
True that. I have found so many cool places/things following tracks. There is a really cool abandoned prison right off some tracks near Vegas.
>>
>>27643239

Naw dawg I just live in the middle of fucking nowhere north. 574.
>>
>>27643288
Ahhh that sucks. Ever go to the dunes? I'm in 260 and I've found a few things but I'm near the city so it isn't all corn

>>27643258
Had a really cool pic of a tree that fell over and took a perimeter of dirt with it on my old phone. I also found like 3 dead deer one time too.
>>
>>27639552
Where i grew up (northern Quebec, canada) i used to explore the woods around town and on at least 2 occasion I found abandoned gold mines, that was pretty cool.
Also, there was a spot near a fresh water spring where there were some sort of ruins of an aborted spa-like place with statues and an inground pool, completely taken over by nature. Went there on shrooms a couple of times. Shame they leveled the whole area
>>
The only little bit of urban exploring I've done is at this abandoned hotel on the outskirts of my city. I like to take friends out there, and one time I helped shoot a shitty music video there.

Really desu cool place desu. EVERYTHING is covered in graffiti. There are long, trashed hallways. A vast amount of rooms all uniqurly ruined and "decorated" by silly teenagers. There's a big diner, and the manager's office has a bunch of pamphlets that show what the diner originally looked like before it was abandoned, really cool to compare it. The best part though, is the pool room. I don't know what it is about empty pools, but they're cool as fuck.
>>
>>27643669
Sounds like a cool place, but any graffiti is a red flag. Usually means the place is a hot spot. Drugs/gang activity. It's best to avoid places like that if you want to avoid trouble
>>
>>27641108
Doesn't matter if they do "stupid shit" by your definition, they are the ones who paid money for it, so THEY decide what it is used for. You don't have the right to use it without their permission, you don't have the right to decide how someone else uses their property. This isn't up for debate you fucking hippie tard. Kill yourself.
>>
Imagine how many cool little unexplored, abandoned, crumbling villages there are in places like rural China. Practically undocumented, off of the beaten track. Imagine all the little historical oddities you could fine, places that were lived in decades ago.
>>
>>27643868
there are modern places that look like they've been abandoned for years. Just look at all the Beijing 2008 olympics shit
>>
>>27643940
I want old shit. Like 60s or 70s
I want to see pictures of Mao hanging up on the wall
>>
>>27640535
This. If some retarded kid got injured on their property they could be held accountable.
>>
>visit /out/
>not urban exp. threads

what gives
>>
I've been curioud of doing it but I'm afraid of some kind of hazard getting me. What do you typically brig with you? Masks, guns, gloves, tools?
>>
>>27644124
this is exactly the shit i'm afraid of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQFqE0UrFo
>>
>>27644208
There are so many things that could get you, methheads, buildings collapsing, inhaling something, etc.

Seems risky.
>>
>>27644124
Depends on the location. I always bring a concealed gun and first aid. Backpack with water/flashlights and waterproof gear.
>>
>>27644269
There is always a risk. It really is not for everyone. You have to be able and willing to deal with every situation you might wander into.
>>
>>27639804
More often than not people piss shit and fuck up the property even more.
When you do urban exploration you need to be courteous and not add more damage. The joy is being able to explore what has been there for years before you
>>
>>27639641
I also live on long island. That's pretty funny that i was also thinking about going to that same place
>>
>>27644409
Are you talking about the one near SCCC and the industrial park?
You'd seriously be interested in going there?
>>
>>27644389
I agree. People that mess up the places/property they visit give the rest of us a bad name.
>>
File: IMG_1256_edit.jpg (663 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256_edit.jpg
663 KB, 1632x1224
>>27639552
>why don't you do it?

But I do.
>>
>>27644519
i was thinking about it, but i'm not sure if i'd actually want to go. Wouldn't it be guarded or some shit?
>>
>>27645032
definitely. SCCC is the police academy and that entire area is constantly covered by cops.
Also don't you think the area is a pretty bad neighborhood?
>>
>>27639552
Anyone got any good footage of hardcore urbex? I remember seeing photos of some russians going into a closed up mine, they broke through a concrete seal and everything.
>>
>>27639641
>>27644409
Long island urbexfag here. Doubt you're still lurking but I do a shit load of urbex. Willing to share pics, stories or whatever
>>
>>27639828
My nigga I live ten mins from there. Just go, I may be one of those degenerates but I'm a nice guy
>>
File: 20151101_163757.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151101_163757.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>27645083
Been there plenty of times, get sketchy vibes especially at night. Still go once in a while.
>>
>>27640867
>HEY MAN WHY YOU ARRESTING ME, HE WASNT EVEN USING THOSE SAVINGS, HIS BANK ACCOUNT IS FAIR GAME MAN
>DUDE WHATCHU HASSLIN ME FOR, THIS LAWNMOWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE ITS WINTER MAN YOURE NOT EVEN GONNA USE IT!
>HEY MAN THIS BIKE IS MINE NOW RIGHT? YOURE PARALYZED FROM THE WAIST DOWN NOW, YOU CANT EVEN USE IT DUDE, CMON
>>
>>27645525
Share as much as you can man. I'm definitely interested

>>27645554
I live 15 minutes and the only time I would go there is during the day and with friends, but i'd easily get caught

>>27645685
man you seriously have balls to go there at night. I definitely couldn't do that
>>
it seems so hard to try in the us with the cops and homeless
>>
>>27645685
Looks like the Undead Parish from Dark Souls
>>
I love urbex. Something about it is very calming, especially when no one else is around.

I recently was walking in the woods and found this old ass metal bridge carcass. I walked on the beams and almost fucking died, was a good time. I don't like to shill but here's the video of that:

https://youtu.be/3bPrNLz-kAU

Skip to three minutes to see the bridge.
>>
>>27646623
You are such a dweeb but I dig your style
>>
>>27646662
Thank you man, that gave me a smile

I'll take that as a compliment
>>
>>27646623
+1 for antwon

thats about it
>>
Is anyone else mad they haven't found a dead body yet? I mean come on. Joggers have all the fun for some reason
>>
File: 1459742125326.png (237 KB, 673x708) Image search: [Google]
1459742125326.png
237 KB, 673x708
>>27639804
lmao fucking normies.

You have a sister and haven't fucked her yet. PSML fucking nomies
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.