[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all gonna make it brah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1402669389533.jpg (12 KB, 412x295) Image search: [Google]
1402669389533.jpg
12 KB, 412x295
I finally made it out of the robot void. I do not consider myself a robot anymore. I am here to tell you guys that there is hope and to give you the advice that one of you told me.

I used to never talk to girls and would always have trouble socially in general. I would always feel insecure about everything. I would be too afraid to speak as to not wanting to say the wrong thing. But one of you gave me the key and I am here to spread it to some of you as I owe the pure class lad who shared it with me that much.

Step number one is to realize that nobody is keeping track. People are not walking around with a spreadsheet labelled "anon's fuckups". Nobody really cares. They are all too busy being insecure about themselves and are too self centered to be worried about you. Stop being so selfish as to thinking that all people care about are you. You need to realize that whatever you want to do, don't feel about achieving your goals. You want to talk to that girl? Fucking do it. What's the worst that can happen? She isn't going to flat out go like "ew i don't want to talk to you". If she does, then she doesn't deserve your company anyway.

Some of you are going to be like, "but anon, i have acne, a big nose, greasy hair and i smell boohoo REEEEEE". And my answer to you is that nobody is perfect. I am not going to lie to you and tell you that attractiveness is relative because that is total bullshit. I realize that there is some form of formula that makes people attractive. That doesn't mean you can't make yourself the very best you can. Get a haircut that suites you, take a fucking shower, buy some proactive or other acne shit. You think ugly people don't get into relationships? You are wrong. It happens all the time. How do you think you are born? Your ugly parents fucked and passed on their ugly genetics. It is your duty to pass on those ugly genetics too. This world needs ugly people. It is a balance it requires.
>>
File: zyzz_feel.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_feel.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
The next step is arguably the most important. LEAVE R9K. Exit this window and never come back. Even if it means you stop reading this post as a result of closing the window. It is worth it. Those of you who didn't close your window let me convince me you why you should.

Everyone here is negative. There are some people here who are beyond saving. You are not one of them. Those who are wouldn't have made it this far into this post. They would have gotten bored and went on to shitpost somewhere else. The anon that told me to leave this board was my savior. He told me that if I stopped surrounding myself with these negative people that I would stop associating myself with them because I am not like them but over time I will be like them if I stay. This anon was correct. I have been off this board for 5 months and I am only coming back to make this post in an attempt to pass on the blessings of that other anon. After this post I bid you farewell again brobots.

Put yourselves out there in the real world and not here. The world is not as superficial as r9k or even the internet make it out to be. Not everyone is out to get you or put you down. You are capable of making it out. Find something else to do with your time. Something productive. Or not even. You can spend your time playing WoW or something as long as it makes you happy and not in the depressed state that this board has a habit of leaving you in. I personally chose lifting and it's been going well. The lads over at /fit/ understand that they are the /r9k/ recovery board and even though there are some dicks, they will welcome you with open arms.

As Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian once said before his death "we're all gonna make it brah".

Do not waste the time you have here. You need to realize that it is temporary and you need to make the most of it. I love you anon. Go spread your wings and fly.
>>
Also I am not going to tell you how my life changed. Just know that it is much better. I am afraid that if I tell you what my life is like right now then you will use that as a requirement list for a happy life. I want you to figure out your own requirement list.
>>
>literally took two posts and change to say "jus put ur self out dere n B UR SELF"
>>
>>27640151
You dense motherfucker. The point was to tell you to get off this fucking board. It is bad for your mental health. I didn't believe it until I saw the results. No fap and all that meme is just pure bullshit. It's surrounding yourself with these depressed fucks that in turn makes you depressed. I also said you don't have to put yourself out there. If you actually read it you would have read the part where I said you can sit home and play WoW all day as long as it makes you happy. I said find something that makes you happy. Anything. Well, obviously not heroin or something like that. Being happy in turn will make you feel like a better person. Baby steps anon. This may lead to you being more social and getting laid eventually.
>>
File: 1458775220706.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1458775220706.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>>27639442
>"ew i don't want to talk to you"

I've had this exact phrase said to me many times. Nobody likes ugly people.
>>
This is my first post since I left /r9k/ and 4chan in general in 2012. It didn't help at all.

Not that I missed this place though.

anyway, talking to many women made realize how delusional I was thinking I could make it and now that I know I'll definitely die alone made me feel at peace.
>>
>>27639644
Dubs confirm
I'm gonna make it, thanks op
Original feeling
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.