[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School shootings (and other similar events) Why does it happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 20
File: 785689.jpg (104 KB, 859x505) Image search: [Google]
785689.jpg
104 KB, 859x505
School shootings (and other similar events)

Why does it happen? And why do they never target who they intended?
>>
>>27639170
Is that a picture of Kylo Ren in there?
>>
File: 4L_Tg46Q24t.jpg (18 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
4L_Tg46Q24t.jpg
18 KB, 201x240
because school ruined them
>>
>put kids in social situations where they are bullied, degraded, outcasted, and humiliated
>gives them access to guns
what could go wrong
>>
>>27639170
>Schooltony Shootano here.
>>
>>27639170
>why does it happen

multiple reasons, can be condensed down to mania, mental illness from social isolation and sexual frustration
>>
>>27639170
>literally torture kids over several years for 6 hours a day 5 days a week
>"Why wud sum1 do dis????? :(((("

Somebody break the high score again, please.
>>
>>27639170
>And why do they never target who they intended?

This is the annoying part. I could get behind this if they ever would actually target the people they wronged them. Killing random people, often even more hideous ones than themselves, isn't helping our cause any.
>>
>>27639170
Because they feel frustrated and marginalized and shooting everyone not only feels like empowered vengeance for their pain, but they know they'll be virtually worshiped in the media for at least a couple weeks. They'll be the object of more respect from the news than they've ever been in their lives. They'll be feared, they'll be important, they'll be the topic of cautious discussion. If you're an angry and suicidal or near suicidal kid then it's a very tempting fate.
>>
>>27639205
he's still relevant to the topic
>>
>>27639170
>innocent
Thes arent. The big majority of students is just fine with how the public school system works, how they are kept away from doing things they enjoy so that they can be in a place where they literally learn nothing.
>>
Why the fuck you got Adam Driver on that list? A United States Marine =/= a school shooter
>>
File: 1455565915589.png (123 KB, 265x277) Image search: [Google]
1455565915589.png
123 KB, 265x277
>>27639252
I'm gonna need my yellow checkered shirt for this one.
>>
>>27639170
all of them are atheists
>>
>>27639698
Didn't you hear? He killed a bunch of students when he was younger
>>
Because normies are incapable at realizing that it's THEM who are the problem.
It's not the bullied and outcasted kid that was tormented physically, verbally, and emotionally by every single one of his classmates while the school refused to do shit. It's them, the normies, who are pushing these broken children so far to the edge that they become suicidal psychopaths with a bloodlust. They are tormented for so long that the only solution that they believe they have is eliminating their bullies that abused them year after year, along with all the bystanders that never helped them.
Nobody is "" innocent "" when these things occur. Frankly, I'm almost inclined to say that they deserved it for either tormenting these kids or allowing them to be tormented and doing nothing to stop it.
And the normies will never learn, no. They will keep blaming loners for being loners and guns and mental illness when God fucking damn it it's in reality THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING YOUR FELLOW PEERS! They will never even CONSIDER this as a possibility. It's always the shooters issue and not the toxicity that is the normie hivemind.
In all honesty, these shootings will never stop because the normies will never change their ways. More and more people are going to die because normies are just too self righteous to maybe not torment that lonely kid, and instead be kind to him. Their sadistic nature will forever cause these shootings, and as.more and more of these Outcasts become inspired by them, there will only be.more shootings.
This will only end with either normies coming to the realization that it's them who are the toxic asset in society, or every normie dead.
And frankly, it's looking like the latter is somehow more realistic.
>>
>>27639776

Nah man, Kylo Ren belived in the dark side of the force
>>
>be robot
>shoot up school
>increase persecution for other robots
>have the second amendment decay slightly more
>rinse and repeat

fuck school shooters
>>
>>27639918
Literally this. The average school shooter would probably be a way more honest, kind and reliable friend than the average schoolcuck normie
>>
>>27639918
Deep. Fucking deep.
>>
We haven't had a really great school shooting since Sandy Hook. Yall need to step up your game and do something.
>>
>>27639170
Lack of available good pussy/white american western european native english speaking non spic, non nigger, non kike, non fattie, pussy for more than just FRIENDS.

There. reason #1. Sexual marketplace parity.

Reason #2 Economics. Simply put you have too many shit jobs and not enough good jobs.

Eliminating these two problems will eliminate 50+% of mental illnesses (literally you'd put psychiatry out of a job) and reduce your prison population as well as your violent crime rate to 1-2%, the actual percentage of true sociopaths/psychopaths, and not those driven to break.
>>
>>27640120
Sandy Hook was a massive hoax, dude.
But true. We're four months into 2016 and America hasn't had a mass shooting yet. What gives?
>>
>>27639746
i give this post a light 7/10.
>>
They happen because of virgin/beta shaming. Has slut shaming caused people to shoot up schools? No. Why don't we just encourage people to stay pure regardless of gender?
>>
>>27639918
Hit the nail directly in the coffin.
>>
>>27640120
sandy hook sucked. they werent even normies yet and did >>27640050 times 10 because they were kids
>>
>>27640122
So... Hookers for frustrated teen boys?
>>
Who /unusual theories about school shootings/ here?

Seems like almost all of them are done by Americans and that one Korean guy. You know what those countries have in common? They both circumcise everyone.

It wouldn't shock me at all if I found out that every single school shooter in history has been a victim of infantile circumcision. That probably does some weird re-wiring things to the brain and might be enough to just set somebody off if the right (wrong) things happen to them throughout their life.

I can't even begin to imagine how I'd feel towards society if one of my first experiences as a human being was non-consensual genital mutilation.

I don't mean to start a debate and I don't mean to trigger any cutfags but I'm actually serious in that I believe that it might be related to aggravated mental illness and violence.
>>
>>27640425
Anon...I think y-you're onto something
>>
>>27639170
Eric and Dylan were two rich brats who actually were popular, had a social group, picked on younger kids, went to parties, went to prom, had gfs, and most of their victims were just random students who didn't even know the pair.

Cho, Latza, and Four Eyes were legit mentally ill

Roof was a burnout junkie dumbfuck who literally took everything that was handed to him in life and threw it away, then blamed the jews for everything once he realized that he was a piece of shit.

Elliot Rodger had a silver spoon up his fucking ass and had could have easily gotten any dumb stacy whore with his dad's wallet but choose to play the "Victim Card" when in fact he mocks a shit ton of people of lesser birth luck than him in his shitty writings.

The only one who was legit bullied was the wacky asian fuck, but what he did was really autistic and him comparing himself to jesus christ is just cringe.
>>
>>27640425
>>27640463

Wouldn't this imply that Muslim countries and most of Africa would be violent a-

Oh. Yeah. Shiiieeet.
>>
>>27640596
It's confirmed then.
Circumcision (the mark of the Jew) is causing people to become psychos.
SHUT IT DOWN
THE GOYIM KNOW
>>
>>27640636
>>27640425
>>27640463
>>27640596
>im gonna blame mass murder on a fucking circumcision!
>>
>>27640596
WE'VE CRACKED IT
>>
>>27640370
Hookers can't provide condom free sex or romancfe or social proof.

Since hookers mark the boys/men as rejects, they don't have the social proof necessary to "thrive" hence the words "failure to thrive"
>>
>>27639170
>Why does it happen?
Depressed teenagers with access to firearms who want to die and want to take someone with them. I also blame the media who make these people famous. Why hang yourself in your parent's basement when you can get your name and manifesto broadcasted to the world for several weeks afterwards?

> And why do they never target who they intended?
Because those irrational enough to start a massacre are not rational enough to properly plan and train enough to pull it off.
>>
File: Stand and be Witnessed.jpg (12 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
Stand and be Witnessed.jpg
12 KB, 300x100
>>27639170
>be treated like human garbage since birth
>trampled on and exiled by society
>anger
Having a lack of father figure around doesn't help

Eric and Dylan were just doing it for kicks and Kylo will inevitably have a lame change of heart.
What do you mean they don't target the intended? Only Elliot fucked that up (because he just wanted to die asap), the rest purged the normals with beautiful precision.
>>
>>27640925
Indeed.
Has anyone beaten Cho's highscore? Is the eternal Asian forever unbeatable?
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>27639273
This.
Fucking this
None of those idiots will ever fucking understand us
these stupid disgusting normies
won't ever feel the pain we have felt
im being 100% serious
>>
>>27639918
>>27639233
>>27639273
>>27641100
All these anons speak the cold truth.
>>
All of them are a result of parents who weren't there.
>>
>>27639170
>"I'm so sorry EricAnon, it sucks that you get bullied so much. I know that it really messes you up, so I bought you a new gun! It was really easy to get, without barely any gun control, and I know you won't do anything stupid with it!
>>
>>27641248
>happened during the Clinton era, the peak of gun control
>>
>>27641286
I'm talking about current shootings, the Columbine thing is just the most popular example to use.
>>
Because we won't ban full auto assault clipazines and shoulder things that go up
>>
>>27639170
>kylo ren

My fucking sides
>>
>>27640530
Eric and Dylan weren't complete outcasts but they weren't exactly cool or popular either. They got bullied a bit, hence their rage at the jocks and targeting them in particular. I think just Dylan went to prom but it was more of a friend thing, and Eric wrote in his diary about being a frustrated virgin IIRC.
>>
>>27641421
To add on a bit more I remember reading one of Eric's diary entries (all this stuff is online, just google "Columbine diaries" or something) where he rages at people never inviting him to hang or do anything and people calling him "kid" all the time
>>
File: norms die.jpg (132 KB, 503x711) Image search: [Google]
norms die.jpg
132 KB, 503x711
>>27640530
Eric and Dylan weren't popular. They had a small group of friends and were a lot better off than your average robot but they were still part of that "weird kid" group.

What was handed to Dylann Roof? He was raised by a shitty backwoods family that treated him terribly and was alienated by people. On top of that he was a hypermanlet and generally unattractive unless you're 11 years old.

If Elliot could have gotten any gf then why didn't he? He was living in the toughest dating zone on the planet, was a halfbreed chink manlet, had a 4" penis, had terrible family experiences, was bullied, etc. Having a base model BMW doesn't change the fact every other roll in life was a pisser.

Cho was a fucking badass.
>>
>>27641565
>Cho was a fucking badass.

He even gave us based Richard McBeef.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9dMiLE-DLQ
>>
>>27641565
>Cho was a fucking badass.
He was fucking Chinese Rambo. He deserves more infamy.
>>
>>27640425
senpai, as a circumcucked male, I have had vengeful fantasies of blowing the fuck out of a bunch of pediatricians directly inspired by my mutilation
there's an obvious correlation that nobody wants to confront, americans are not even capable of acknowledging and confronting it because everything was designed to lead us away from doing that
it's not funny, it's sad
>>
Society dumps all of its sick, dark, twisted shit onto a tiny portion of the population so the majority can have it good (but not as good as the top).
Find out what happens next when that group decides they've had enough next on School Shooter Z!
>>
>>27642659
I would totally watch that show.
>>
>>27640925
Pretty much this

All of these shooters are essentially the same person when you really think about it.

I like to think of them as people who haven't fallen through the cracks of society and accepted their role to be perpetually miserable.

Then when they realized they couldn't do anything about it they lashed out in one final act of defiance
>>
Ban assault meds like SSRI's and anti-depressents
>>
>>27641691
32 people dead, largely headshots, with two pistols blows my fucking mind every time.

Literal video game protagonist.
>>
Too fucking pathetic to get over being wahhh bullied.
Too bad, i was excluded, physically assaulted, etc through school. Left, went to work, got /fit, joined the army.
Get the fuck over it.
>>
File: love.jpg (62 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
62 KB, 1200x1200
>>27639170
>why do they never target who they intended?

because it doesn't matter at that point. they simply intend to make a mess of things and fuck shit up. they will shoot whoever happens to be in the general vicinity and carry out the plan as quickly as possible. attempting to only kill those who wronged them would take too much time and effort and since they are already suicidal it doesn't matter. it's about the aftermath they leave behind.

my husbando pic related
>>
>why does it happen?
Every single one of them was on some form of mind altering anti-depressant medication.
>>
>>27644510
John Wick if he were Asian
>>
>>27645771
it's still pretty insane to me how Cho was able to do what he did. however if we consider a victim to amount of time ratio I would say Lanza takes the cake for me personally.
>>
Because the relentlessly obsessive pursuit of turning every citizen into a paranoid, quivering mass of jelly.

99% of people will never commit murder. But let's surrender our natural right to self preservation by disarming ourselves, because you know, being defenseless will dissuade mentally ill sociopaths from committing mass murder.
>>
>>27645961
It's a lot harder to go on a murder-spree with a knife than with a gun.

But I do agree that a significant portion of the problem is cultural.
>>
File: 1459740997029.jpg (51 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1459740997029.jpg
51 KB, 640x481
>>27639918
Autism speaks, to be quite honest with you.
>>
File: you sure r stupid.jpg (138 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
you sure r stupid.jpg
138 KB, 500x495
>kids getting teased, bullied, and other kids and/or teachers judging them to the point that they can not take it anymore
>school regulations don't allow students to fight or somehow retaliate in a violent but non-lethal way (such as a fist fight) if someone bullies or teases you, so you can't teach the bully a lesson to stop bullying you
>not expecting anything bad to happen
>when something bad like a school shooting actually does happen, the people who helped provoke it wonder why it happened
>mfw

>>27639233
>>27639273
these guys got it

>>27639918
this guy right here understands, speaking pure truth
>>
>>27639918
It's true but there's absolutely no way to justify atrocity. I think we both know justice is a meme but shooting motherfuckers up was never the answer.

This belief is toxic, if everyone were to think like this you know how cutthroat the world would be? Sometimes you have to walk away with your tail between your legs with the stern realization that a beating isn't the fucking answer for everything. Being angry is one thing, believing yourself a martyr is next level foolishness
>>
>>27646214
>a beating isn't the fucking answer to everything
to deal with chad/normies insulting you, it sometime is better to beat the crap out of them, so in the long run, so people won't have to die in a school shooting that they provoked
>>
>>27646214
>Sometimes you have to walk away with your tail between your legs
Not that anon, but it's partly this attitude that is why this happens. You can't just disenfranchise people.

I think it's tempting for some people to make a grand final statement of agency when they feel it is being denied. Sure, martyrdom is foolish, and these shooters are usually indiscriminate. It's also foolish to just say violence is always wrong.

There have been plenty of other attitudes about respect and violence in human history and those societies weren't pure anarchy and didn't just run themselves into the ground.
>>
>>27646391
As long as you understand that you can't justify atrocity, clear to see you're fed up of being stepped on. Nothing stopping you from committing one except for inevitable shame, ostracization, imprisonment and death

Carry on
>>
>>27646391
Agreed, the value of respect has been lost.

Long ago, you might duel someone who insulted your honor. People might think it's stupid, but it gave you satisfaction without involving random bystanders.

Now, you're not allowed to do that and "impartial justice" is supposed to step in when you're wronged. Only problem is it doesn't. Chad gets away with anything. Robots who fight back get punished under zero tolerance.
>>
>>27639170
>why do they never target who they intended?

This. Get if fucking right at least nut job sociopaths.
>>
>>27639918
>Frankly, I'm almost inclined to say that they deserved it for either tormenting these kids or allowing them to be tormented and doing nothing to stop it.
They always target the wrong 'type' like how Elliot shot a bunch of beta nerd Asians though.
>>
File: a1218208768_10.jpg (467 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1218208768_10.jpg
467 KB, 1200x1200
>>27646214
>believing yourself a martyr is next level foolishness

This brahs.

You are just going to hate harder the people who hated on you? That's called giving in it's actually the opposite of rebelling. If you really want a change be the change and be nice to people even when they are mean to you. Imagine if everyone did this.
>>
>>27646539
you got it
for some reason, fighting now is seen as a bad thing if someone insults you based on how you look or whatever, and yet the fact that someone insulted someone else which provoked a fight is completely ignored.
normies:
>"durr you have to learn to control yourself"
why don't you learn how to control your judgement and what comes out of your mouth, you self-righteous monkey!
>>
File: 1459127522424.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459127522424.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>27639170
My favourite bit is when everyone talks about banning guns after a school shooting. They don't care one bit for the motivations behind the shootings or trying to help these deranged people, they just want to stick a plaster over the wound and get them to put their heads back down and fall in line.
>>
>>27639170
>No farther figure
>Treated like shit since day one
>Being a outcast in social situations (and in society)
>People taking away your human values (always being referred to as 'that' or 'it')
>Constantly being made fun of
>People talking to you sarcastically constantly
>Being labelled words such as 'Autistic' and 'Weird'

The funny thing is, that when the parents of the shooter come out on the local news for an interview their reaction always is; "I can't believe my anon would shoot up X school! anon used to have good friends". And then they do their normie cry in front of everyone to try and deflect some of the anger from other parents, even though they are one of the causes of treating their child like shit that caused all of this in the first place.
>>
>>27646898
I had no father figure and am a legit, diagnosed autist and the thought of shooting up a school never crossed my mind even once during my school days--I was treated like shit btw.
Honestly, I think this shit stems from guys, since infantility, being told they deserve everything from life just for having a cock.
Every guy from age 14 to 29 thinks they're entitled to a princess, a giant house, a nice car and a nice job, when in reality that shit is usually very rare before age 30 and is largely just taking what you can get and compromise
Sure, you're not some hunk who's getting attention from all the girls and sure you're a little odd looking NOW, but in 10 years you'll quickly forget all of that and so will your peers.
You'll settle down with some nice girl after lowering your standards and you'll live an okay life. That's what we need to be drilling into their heads and not this "me man, me god" Disney Hollywood bullshit.

>tl;dr: unrealistic expectations are unreal.
>>
>>27639170

They're just in the spirit of the times, only difference being that their violence is out in the open.
>>
>>27642357

I'm sorry to hear about it, Anon. I don't think it's even irrational to feel this way.

You're right. This needs to be discussed but people are too caught up in other bullshit and the swinging pendulum of "MUH MENTAL HEALTH" vs "MUH VIOLENT MEDIA" to stop and talk about what might be behind those things.
>>
File: Pepe Window Blinds.png (37 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Window Blinds.png
37 KB, 225x225
>>27645740
>>27645740
>>27645740

>>27640425
>>27640425
>>27640425

these make the most sense to me

all of you guys talking about the bullying and awful treatment of people throughout school are correct in a minor sense but that shit happens worldwide and the fact is that most of these other places don't seem to have problems with shooters
>>
Because normies just never learn.
>>
>>27645488
>girls are attracted to killers
>>
>>27639233
So what happened at sandy hook?
>>
>>27651486
Government psyop
>>
School shootings are not the problem. Male suicide is the problem. These are all people who were suicidal and chose to go out with a bang.

Stricter gun laws, better psych evaluations, these are all bandaids on a ruptured artery. You want to fix this you need to give these desperate, displaced, futureless men something to live for.
>>
>>27639170

because almost all of them are on SSRIs lmao, but america is cucked by the pharmaceutical jew so you'll never hear this in the MSM or even on 4chan
>>
>>27639261
>social isolation
>sexual frustration
Dammit, i'm next
>>
File: 1453309263127.jpg (281 KB, 1347x762) Image search: [Google]
1453309263127.jpg
281 KB, 1347x762
>>27640425
>The pain of circumcision causes a rewiring of the baby's brain so that he is more sensitive to pain later (Taddio 1997, Anand 2000). Circumcision also can cause post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anger, low self-esteem and problems with intimacy (Boyle 2002, Hammond 1999, Goldman 1999).

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/myths-about-circumcision-you-likely-believe
>>
>>27639918
Or you could, you know, just not be a fucking loser. People get bullied for a reason and if you won't change it won't stop
>>
>>27651744
Please fuck off, Chad.
Haven't you hurt enough people already?
>>
>>27646606
>You are just going to hate harder the people who hated on you?
When a rabid animal attacks you it is best to put it down.
>Imagine if everyone did this
>implying that isn't what liberals are doing
>implying that isn't what is fucking our shit up in the first place
If you don't punish people for doing bad things why would they ever stop?
To think humans are above violence, selfish and barbaric acts is both ignorant and narcissistic.
>>
>>27651758
Says the guy who thinks killing 30 innocent high schoolers is justice. No I'd rather bully you to suicide before you shoot up the school
>>
>>27651955
You're obviously a normie of you think they are bad things.
>Muh """ innocent wittle chilldrun"""
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>27651980
Ahahahahhaa you feel bad for the kid who kills tens of people but you think the people who died deserve it? Are you actually dumb? You think "this poor guy was bullied hundreds of people need to die" and then say "those people weren't innocent they deserved to die your rights end where my feeling get hurt!" It's so dumb you guys talking about school shootings is hilariously hypocritical
>>
>>27651980
Like you don't care about the kid who had a normal life never affected anyone then got blasted.
>he shouldn't have been a normie
You whine not realizing that the shooter was only bullied because he refused to take off his Velcro sonic the hedgehog shoes and my little pony fedora. You're so dumb
>>
>>27652045

While I don't agree with the anon the point of this thread is to ask why these people did what they did. When you get treated like shit you become isolated. Combine that with a shitty home life and I would expect them to become resentful and angry.

Just because you point out why something happens doesn't mean that you agree with reaction. It's kinda like terrorism in a way. We rarely take time to understand why they hate us so much and insist that we haven't done anything when we have been bombing them for decades. Your argument is about as dumb as American foreign policy.

>>27651744

They are told to "just be themselves" and then they are told that they need to change everything about themselves. No matter what these people did they never found social acceptance from their peers. There magic cure for this issue either.
>>
>>>27651728
Goldman
>>
>>27652185
Anyone who says be yourself is an idiot if yourself sucks. I changed everything about myself to have friends.
And lol understanding this kids is a waste of time they're just selfish and entitled and freak or when they can't have friends and be a loser.
>>
>>27640925
xD HUMAN GARBAGE

no fuck you, those prissuy pieces of shit with the exception of Cho had spoons up their asses.
>>
CIA brainwashed individuals made to incite irrational fear of all people in the citizens, thus slowing the economy and allowing the central banks to overprint and inject the economy with false income
>>
>>27651627
how about you kill yourself and leave others out of it? like, that's all. fuck school shooters.
>>
>>27652097
There is no such thing as an innocent normie. They're all cancer.
You normie-sympathizers are worse than white knight cucks.
>>
>>27652287

There is a bit of selfishness and entitlement in their thinking but is it really so wrong to want what is essentially a biological imperative? We are social creatures (of course there are outliers). We crave social acceptance out of a need for survival in some cases.

If you aren't willing to understand these people then how can you fix the problem?
>>
>>27651758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALMYmOPyAE

fuck off you little faggot
>>
>>27652391
No all autists should be culled they have nothing to offer the world they don't deserve life they only hurt others.
>>
File: IMG_20160326_164744_HDR.jpg (956 KB, 1326x1877) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_164744_HDR.jpg
956 KB, 1326x1877
>>27641248
only the church shooter on OPs list was actually given a gun, the rest bought them on their own (because they had no criminal or mental health history) or stole them.
>>
>>27652379
Why should they?

If you're going to kill yourself, why not take down as many people as you can? I know it sounds fucked up, but it's not like it'll make any difference once you're dead.
>>
>>27639918
>These shootings will never stop

They're rare everywhere else. Gun laws have a direct impact on gun crime.
>>
>>27646122
So bullies bully using verbal abuse, why not talk back? (I would understand if jt was like one guy and bunch of his friends) but stii doe
>Amarican education system
>>
>>27652542
because people persist even after you expire. that's it. as I said in my video, they have no sight and refuse to see. they only know ME ME ME ME ME. it's pathetic.
>>
File: 1449332228288.png (595 KB, 1023x1177) Image search: [Google]
1449332228288.png
595 KB, 1023x1177
>>27652554
>>implying

>eurocuck
>>
Why can't normies just not bully people? Is it really that difficult not to fuck with someone?
>>
File: 12-47-12-1412570353693.jpg (426 KB, 1800x2732) Image search: [Google]
12-47-12-1412570353693.jpg
426 KB, 1800x2732
>>27652613
>statisticscockblock
>>
>>27652616
The strong eats the weak!
Usually do it to feel better about their phatitic life, and or feel superior
>>
>>27652441
You're confusing gentlemen autismos with normie cancer fucks.
>>
>>27652641
You do realise this is irrelevant to the discussion of school shootings though? Or are you just desperate to flex your ability to own a completely pointless weapon.
>>
>>27639205
He's pretty much a school shooter with Force powers.
>>
>>27652676
Autistic people have done nothing I know you retards like to be like "Einstein and Newton had autism" which they more likely than not did not have.
>>
>>27639170
Clearly because they are white. White people are deranged, they do almost all the school shootings.

You whites really need to talk to your whitebois and fix your community. It's full of dangerous mass murderers.
>>
>>27652763
im not the one that stated that
>Gun laws have a direct impact on gun crime.
when statistically that is false.

school shootings and mass shootings are statistically irrelevant in the larger scheme of gun homicides in the US. there have been plenty of school shootings outside of the US, every developed country can produce its own list of mass killers and angry teens, even if they arnt as extensive as America's.
>>
>>27651910
So it's okay to shoot innocent peeople then?
>>
>>27652940
Again with this 'innocents' meme
>>
>>27651744
do everyone a favor and GET >>>/OUT/ of this board
>>
>>27639170
Not one of them except Rodger is attractive.
>>
>>27645488

>autistic dickhead murders a bunch of kindergartners

Cho, Elliot and especially Dylan I may be a little more sympathetic towards, but Lanza? He was lower than shit.
>>
>>27639170
Im sure some of my points have been said but:

>Why does it happen?
Control, end of the day it's all about control of the situation of their life, of the failings they have. It's what leads to all similar meltdown shootings is the gunman lost control of his life sees no future and as such forces his future to be that he is both noticed and makes an impact on the world even if it's as bleak as taking lives of strangers

Many of them do actually it just rarely makes major news because no one wants to view/read "13 year old boy kills long time Bully" The one time off the top of my head it made major news was that incident where the kid stab the bully dead and the bully's parents were rich enough to try and sue the kid's family and that's why it made news.
>>
>>27652395
You sound like a huger nerdy loser.

Is your name also Eugene?
>>
>>27653023
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>>/out/
go
>>>/out/
>>
>>27639170
Only a normie would ask this question
>>
>>27651744
>just stop being a loser

How
>>
>>27653066
>The one time off the top of my head it made major news was that incident where the kid stab the bully dead and the bully's parents were rich enough to try and sue the kid's family and that's why it made news.

Ah yes I remember that
Looking back at that the stabbed victim (Dylan Nuno) makes me think he was what Rodgers would have been if he was more confidant
>>
>>27639170
Because there are news stories where the guy/kid targeted their bully/person and failed

A few years back in my own local area a kid brought a gun into the guys showers at a HS to kill his bully. His bully threw a soap bottle at him and was tacked to the ground.

Subconsciously you are not going to want to risk being that story where your oppressor seems defenselessly only to still beat your ass and be the hero for the day
>>
>>27652395
>they really think like this

No surprise, normies and bully's especially lack depth I'd like to deprive you of your physical strength and program your brain to only know fear, then send you to a foreign country like Russia and have you endure 12 years of public school then see how you look at bullies.

>b-buh bullying is to get rid of the weak

Not in today's world
>>
I thought about this for a while, mind if I share some text block with you guys?
plz no hate thank you xoxo
>>
I'm a complete socially retarded autistic loser who was the victim of bullying as well! I literally find it hard to imagine someone 'worse' than me in the social food chain.

But seriously.... how far gone do you have to be to DEFEND mass murders????????? Having sympathy is one thing but defending their actions is stupid. Right???????

If you want to kill others kill yourself instead, you will literally be a hero that way. Right?

Is the logic not simple enough?
>>
>>27653447
bullying has never been to get rid of the weak
>>
>>27653443
A loser, bad shot, terrible assassin and a weak coward
>>
>>27653443
>A few years back in my own local area a kid brought a gun into the guys showers at a HS to kill his bully. His bully threw a soap bottle at him and was tacked to the ground.

>Subconsciously you are not going to want to risk being that story where your oppressor seems defenselessly only to still beat your ass and be the hero for the day

I'm a sensitive person who has empathy for all people and things but that's so goddamn pathetic. ;-;
>>
>>27653512
They would love to hurt those that oppresses/"oppresses" them anon

They fantasies killing them.
We have retards make fake threads here all the time here creating fake stories where they do shit to hurt them
and usually the stories are impossible to work irl and the OPs don't even catch when they fabricate it
>>
>>27653482
Alrighty, I made a pastebin jus 4 u guys. It's a bit autismo, but I'm willing to take the hate. There's some pol and redpill shill in there for you big boys
http://pastebin.com/Tu4hsxNg
>>
>>27652478
What kind of fun is that
>>
>>27653596
like you have room to talk Elliot
>>
>>27653527
Back in the early days of humans only the strongest survived the weak were singled out through bulliing
>>
>>27653651
I'm reading it and it's retarded and you should feel bad. Seriously.
>>
Victim + anger + sadism = school shooter
>>
>>27653779
Yah I do. It was a good time sink tho, I forget how long I spent on it, probably a few hours.

>tfw you spent more time on this than on your schoolwork

That thing was around 15000 characters last time I checked, wew. Hope you use it as a good time sink as well!
>>
>>27647396
Fuck off, diagnosed too. While I have no sympathy for spree shooters, I don't believe in that feminist nonsense. Entitlement didn't make them kill people.

Their spree killings are an act of nihilism, if anything. The question people should be asking is how did they get to the point where they valued absolutely nothing.
>>
About ten years ago in high school I sat outside in my vehicle for thirty minutes with my dads service weapon considering it, truly. I was frustrated, lonely, and ostracized through what I perceived to be at least no fault my own. Most of all I was angry
>>
File: d07.jpg (73 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
d07.jpg
73 KB, 775x719
I dunno but it fills me with joy when I see normies dropping dead then moralfags redditors and /b/tards coming in droves to r9k to tell us that we are pieces of shit and should be culled from existence.
>>
>>27653887
>get to the point where they valued absolutely nothing.
>Entitlement didn't make them kill people.
Yet Elliot claimed it was all because he didn't have a gf.

Suicide is the act of nihilism in most cases not spree shooting.
>>
>>27653976
Elliot is one example, what about the others?
>>
>>27653887
can confirm back when I was a teen I constantly thought about it
>>
>>27653983
one hated this culture and was more on ISIS level logic
one was actually retarded
two of them just really felt like ants and wanted to be giants among their school

I don't think shooting and humans are as clear cut as robots would like them/us to be.
>>
I think i figured lanza out.
> be adam
> doing okay in school
> something happens (divorce? school suspension/expelled?)
> nancy lanza pulls him out before high school
> now homeschooled
> I'm guessing he didn't get much schoolwork done or have much social interaction other than mom and vidya
> now underage NEET
> later he becoms 17-18
> time to go into the real world and work
> can't adapt due to autism and not having a regular school schedule
> now 20, figures life is ruined and his mother was mostly the cause
>decides to kill her and then shoot up a elementary school
> I'm guessing he did the elementary school for either getting a high score, being known as that one guy who actually did it the absolute madman, but he also made a few online posts about young kids and how they're all innocent until the world ruins them
>my guess is that he thought he was saving them for whatever reason

I also think he saw himself as still being a little kid if that makes sense.
If nancy had lived I think we'd have a very different perspective
>>
>>27654464
I also think he would have shot up a high school if he went to one.
>>
>>27640636
Permission to say cock
>>
I'm surprised mental illness hasn't been brought up as much in this thread. Almost all of these people had some sort of mental illness that was antagonized by some environmental factors (bullying, shitty parenting, lack of companionship, etc).
>>
>>27654618
Most anons here are either wanting to shitpost or preach their "enlightenment" on the situation
They really don't care about the shootings themselves
>>
>>27652613
>mass shootings
You do know that over 95% of these are gang violence right?
>>27639918
Not really, bullied kids are far more likely to kill themselves than anyone else.
Shooters are more likely to be a bully than a victim, but they're usually both. Edgelords moreso than mild mannered nerds in the corner.
>>
>>27654618

Bullying causes mental illness, not the other way around
>>
>>27654674
Yeah, that's not really surprising, robots using school shootings to talk about how bad it was when Chad calling them a fag
>>
>>27654876
>Bullying causes mental illness, not the other way around
It's both ways around.
Weaklings and loners get bullied and then they develop more issues from it.
>>
>>27654940

No, anything can cause someone to be bullied. You can be a perfectly normal well-adjusted normie and say you were unfortunate enough to have an ugly nose or something, enough people bully you about it and you'll become depressed and isolated eventually, which makes you appear like a weak longer or whatever, but it's because they were made to be like that. Correlation, causation, etc.
>>
>>27644510
28 total head shots

>29 actually :*(
>>
>>27654976
That doesn't change the fact that you can be born with a mental illness and not get bullied (or not have familial or romantic problems). I never claimed that they are getting bullied because they're mentally ill, I claimed that they were mentally ill and, for whatever reason, they were bullied, making the illness worse.

This is definitely the case with people like Lanza and Cho, though you can make the claim that Eric and Dylan's problems were caused solely by bullying.
>>
>>27652395
hello projection channel
>>
>>27652097

>You whine not realizing that the shooter was only bullied because he refused to take off his Velcro sonic the hedgehog shoes and my little pony fedora.

Or maybe he just didn't get along with the other because he had different interests and views on life and others decided to pick him as an easy target to prove their place in the local social hierarchy to the other sheep.
And then they all faced the consequences for that.
>>
>>27652097
What is it with autists and sonic the hedgehog?
I'm an autist as well and had a phase where I was literally obsessed with him too.
Is there something about Sonic that happens to draw people with autism?
>>
>>27645488
>>27653062
Sandy Hook was a hoax you stupid fucks.
That image of Lanza isn't even real. It's a fucking composite to make him look insane.
>>
>>27654464
You do realise that the entire thing was a hoax?
>>
File: The Lanza.jpg (39 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
The Lanza.jpg
39 KB, 306x423
>>27654464
That's an excellent analysis, especially the part about how he felt young kids were innocent until corrupted by the world. You've probably already heard his radio call-in, but if not, it is amazing. He talks about how this lady raised a chimp like his son, gave it SSRIs and xanax, and the chimp ended up snapping and going on a rampage. https://youtu.be/J0VSX2gSlUM
>>
The problem is that you are looking for some elaborate fucking answer.
If someone is shunned outside society and cheated of all the good things in life. Why do you need an elaborate answer why he went out with a bang?
I swear modern psychology is completely useless pandering that doesnt solve anything. Most of it stems from the biological lottery and how that affects your life.
I dont even wanna discuss this because most of the "knowledge" we have about the human psyche are theories and nothing else. I studied psychology for 2 years and i was dissapointed how most of it revolved around existing theories and the implications of those.
>>
>>27645488
>>27653062
You people really think Sandy Hook was real?
Jesus Christ.
>no bodies
>no ambulances
>nobody brought out of the building
>shooter never found
Autism at its finest
>>
>>27657140
>>27657214
I always want to know what the smoking gun then was
Because nothing came out of the event if it was fake.
>>
>>27657646
Where are you even getting those "facts"?
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.