[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never have a creepy over-bearing girlfriend that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 25
File: yuno.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yuno.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
>You will never have a creepy over-bearing girlfriend that is madly in love with you for literally no reason besides the fact you pay attention to her

Why even live?
>>
>>27639083
You don't want that. They're batshit crazy. They will make your life a living hell.
>>
You might think its a nice fantasy, but it would be horrifying in real life.

Its like what they say about women with rape fantasies. Its only appealing because the have absolute control over the scenario
>>
>>27639191
>>27639227
Normies pls go.

Original commento
>>
>you'll never go on a romantic killing spree with a qt 15yo girl

Life is suffering
>>
Future diary fucking sucked so bad it was unbelievable. Almost School Days tier.
>>
>>27639083
>implying any of that is good for a healthy relationship

not in a million years unless you want to end up dead/in jail

also fuck these captchas
>>
File: 144842508938.jpg (80 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
144842508938.jpg
80 KB, 600x901
>tfw no clingy gf who obsesses over you
>tfw no clingy gf who will cuddle you all the time
>tfw no clingy gf to make you food and give you back massages when you've had a long day
>tfw no clingy gf to reassure that you love her
>>
>>27639436
Nah it was pretty good. The only problems were:

A) The characters were too young

B) they focused to much on the two main characters despite having an amazing cast of characters

C) they choose too have everything that happens unrealistically revolve around Yukki and Yuno, see B)
>>
>>27639593
You know what add on to that list that the other 15 year olds they meet are pretty pointless, especially the girls.
>>
>>27639083
Get a gf with BPD but make sure it's not the slutty kind.

This is literally exactly want you want and completely perfect
>>
>>27639298
Listen to them they are right.
>>
>>27639715
Not OP, but I've thought that doing something like this would be a good idea. It seems for most of us, the only girlfriends whom we could get along with would be sorta fucked up.

The only problem is, what if we want to have kids? Then I'd spread the fuck-uped-ness from my gf info my kids and I don't wanna do that.
>>
>>27640116
If you ever want kids you're fucked honestly. A large amount of mentally ill girls do not want them at all. There are the crazies that do though and I hear they are bad news.
>>
>>27639083
>You will never have a creepy over-bearing girlfriend that is madly in love with you for literally no reason besides the fact you pay attention to her
Trust me. It's awful. Like, I always thought I wanted something like this when I wasn't in a relationship but when I started dating a girl like this it was beyond awful.

First few months are great. Lots of sex, her over-bearingness is adorable. But then it starts to become too much. Want to stay up and play video games all night? Fuck no, because she thinks you'll be talking to other girls online. Want to watch a movie with a girl she thinks is pretty in it? Fuck no, you're going to be eyeing her up, aren't you?

There's the sulking. The sadness. The no sex when she's sad. It's not like anime. It's hell, and then you can't fucking leave for years because she has jokingly (but not really jokingly) said she'd kill herself if you left.

You are literally getting cucked by some roastie deciding everything for you just so it suits her.
>>
>>27639715
>Get a gf with BPD

NO

DO NOT DO THIS
>>
>tfw gf is basically that
>tfw she has sleep paralysis and clings onto me for an hour or more after i wake up
>tfw she reads my text messages and my laptop if I levae it unlocked
>tfw she throws glass bottles at me when she gets jealous
>tfw likely permentanlty scared by broken glass in face

living the dream senpai.
>>
>>27640351
Do this.

The disorder gets way too much shit. If you take the time to understand and care about them, BPD girls (NOT the slutty kind) are very very special, cool people.
>>
>>27640301
As long as they're loyal, I'm ok with this.

Where do I register for my obsessive-possesive girlfriend delivery.
>>
I always thought that Yukki handled Yuno poorly, and based on the responses in this thread it seems pretty common for people to not know how to deal with this type of waifu.

You have to take charge and direct her. Provide her with a set of tasks to complete; by completing her tasks, she draws herself closer through subsuming her will to yours. Gardening in the backyard, for example, provides her with a time consuming activity which conveniently gets her out of your hair and provides her with a means to obtain approval.

If the best way she can show her love is through submission, then that's how she'll obtain it. This means punishing her for inappropriate behavior and compelling her to engage in correct behaviors.
>>
>>27639083
Relationships are shit. Do yourself a huge favor and never sign up for one. Invest that time and love in yourself. Nobody in this world bit you deserves it.
>>
>>27639083
been there done that, she was the same way with everyone who paid attention to her IE she was a hoe
>>
>>27640446
then why will you still not date me
;~~~;
>>
>>27640592

I'm guessing it also depends on how intelligent she is and how much she can see through your manipulation.
>>
>>27640578
>As long as they're loyal, I'm ok with this.
Again, you won't be after a few months. Trust me, I told myself the same thing.
>>
>>27640633
ill date you

you must have good taste in anime and shit tho
>>
>>27640637
>see through your manipulation

If she were the real deal, she'd embrace it.

What more romantic way for her to fulfill the yandere gf role than through the complete surrender of her body, mind, and soul?
>>
>>27640633
i'll date you.
[email protected]
>>
>>27640661
Have you seen "Hey Arnold!"? All my life I've been searching for that Helga Pataki stereotype, instead all I find are actual roasties and dumb narcissists. I do like kids, but I wouldn't mind forfeiting that chance for a lifelong companion.

For the record, I'm not that much of an anime-viewer and never confused fantasy with real life.
>>
>>27639715
>>27640446

>he thinks there isn't a slutty kind
>>
>>27640671
GTFO NORMIE CHAD ABUSER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>27640633
Ignore him. come to me.
>>
>>27640633
I DON'T KNOOOW YOU

;_;

>>27640719
every bpd girl I have met pretty much has been basically a turbovirgin
>>
I'm looking for a crazy yandere gf. I'm clingy too so we can be insane together. If any qts are interested just add me on skype: Deivis102
>>
Well. I'm killing myself tonight. I've never attempted suicide before but I think if you can't do it right the first time you're a real loser.

I found my whole reason for waking up in the morning, and he is all I ever think about. When we made plans to live together, I've felt joy like I never felt. I found out where he lives and thought about him every day. Today, he abandoned me. I realized I can never make him happy. I have no friends and no family besides one cousin that will remember me.

There is no reason for me to be in this world anymore, and I can't wait to put a lifetime of pain and loss behind me. Knowing I won't see him before the end, I can't even describe.

Any tips for dealing with your final hours? Should I not do anything and go straight for it? I guess there's not too much point to prolonging it.
>>
>>27640671
>>27640702
>>27640723
you guys are too desperate, I only want qt aloof Vyro

>>27640743
yes you do, we're friends on Skype
you're never interested in talking to me much, though
you only complain how no girls will ever love you
I guess I'm not a girl to you :c
>>
>>27640790
No, don't do it, talk to me. let me be your friend at least.
>>27640794
I'm not desperate. Just do it.
>>
>>27640790
>>27640790
I'm disappointed in myself because you're probably not real but if you want to talk about it shoot me an email [email protected]. if you respond soon I'll answer
>>
>>27640790
>>27640790
I won't play the white knight role and try to dissuade you from killing yourself. But if you will indulge me, please read:

Death for the person who suicide is a release, a way to end the pain, but when you die, by whatever method you choose, you leave a shockwave of pain that hurts others, even if they have never met you. Someone will have to deal with your corpse, your paperwork. Even in death you will leave a burden that might tip off someone else into death themselves. I'm not asking you to reconsider, I'm suggesting you take the easy way out, but using a method that leaves the least amount of work for anyone else.

Please don't shoot yourself.
Please don't jump from the top of a building.
Please don't jump in front of any manned vehicle.
Please don't do it unless you are absolutely sure you're done trying.

I recommend poison or the usual carbon dioxide / helium inhalation.
>>
>>27640794
I am very rarely motivated to talk to anyone on skype s-sorry

if you message sometime I will talk I promise I am just bad at talking to people because I often times get too caught up in lying in bed wallowing in misery to check my computer
>>
>>27640592

He was a fucking cunt to her desu senpai and he didn't even know that she was planning to murder his mother if she was mean and all that shit

>saves his life constantly
>is always right
>dtf only for him
>qt as fuck
>literally lives for his sake
>gets treated like shit by Yukki for 90% of the series

I kept waiting for her to fucking snap and kill him early on
>>
>>27639404
there was a 15 y/o whom I went to High School with that wanted exactly this. I didn't take her up on it. I regret that every day.
>>
File: 1459717653707.jpg (336 KB, 1360x767) Image search: [Google]
1459717653707.jpg
336 KB, 1360x767
>>27640904
>being friends with a "fembot"

get out normie faggot
>>
>>27639083
This is a bad thing why?
>>
>>27640936

Real murder isn't like your javanese shadow puppet theatre shows m80 and she was definitely being a typical woman all talk no action probably trying to sound edgy like all 15 year olds were
>>
>>27640896
I can't go the carbon dioxide route. I was thinking about hiking deep into the woods away from trails with no GPS, food, or water, and only a good knife. I was going to rip my guts open and let my corpse feed some animals.

I don't want to cause undue burden on anybody but nobody will even report me missing if I go this route so it seems to have minimal impact.
>>
>>27639083
It fucking sucks man. I dated a girl who would show up at my apartment after I tried to break up with her, then punch herself in the face and say she was gonna call the cops and say I did it if I didn't let her in. She tried to kill herself in front of me several times.

women are a meme, nothing more
>>
>tfw no bpd fembot gf to watch obfuscated animu with

why even live fammie
>>
>>27640983
She was all talk, my comment was intended to be a bit hyperbolic. She was a weird combo of edgy and sjw.
>>
>>27639191
This

Source, I have one

Yeah im not a robot
>>
>had a crying fit in front of my bf today because I thought he was hitting on another girl on /r9k/ because there was a post in a thread that sounded like him

I still feel so bad about it. I was shaking like crazy and hadn't felt that bad in forever.
>>
>>27640999
Cutting yourself has the risk of making your faint and being saved by someone else. If you are taking that route, leave a note on your pockets explaining you suicided and have no next of kin that might look for you (will give relative piece of mind if someone finds your remains).

Some alternatives:
- Sleeping pills overdose if you can get them.
- Insulin overdose if you can get some, you go into coma and then die.
- Drowning, I'd argue it's better than wounding, but I wouldn't know (obviously).
>>
>>27640790
don't kill yourself over a guy, anon. that's too cliche. just wait out the despair.
>>
>>27640790
Anon, do you remember the day you met your BF?
>>
>>27641234
Nobody will find me where I'm going. Sleeping pills seem comfier and as much as that would be a nice way out, I don't want to risk living through this.

>>27641568
I don't have anything left in life. He was my whole world.

>>27641775
I remember it very well.
>>
>>27641834
Did you knew you were going to meet your BF the day before you actually met him, or did it just happened out of the blue?
>>
Mirai Nikki is so fucking shit though
>>
>gf is exact opposite of this, complete aloofness and distance
I'm probably getting cucked. I'm too drunk to care.
>>
>>27639191
Honestly seconded.
My father's ex was like that and it made his life hard...
>>
>liking the literal worst anime ever
>>
>>27641834
>I don't have anything left in life. He was my whole world.

doesn't really sound like much of a world if it only included a guy that'd just up and leave you. the way i see it, if you make it though the really shitty period you're having now and take care of yourself, there's a chance you can find something much better.
>>
>>27640351
Girls with BPD are actually perfect for Robots.

Robots don't fucking do anything.
>>
>>27641834
Try mixing pills with sepukku, may be less painful. I'm off to bed, so won't be able to keep replying. I wish I could give you a reason to live, but to point in fooling ourselves, life is painful and boring... and once you lose that anchor, nothing ever recovers.

Well met, anon.
>>
>>27642003
This exactly. If you find one with the same video game or other entertainment tastes as you you are set for life because you don't do shit for her to get jealous over

>tfw only girls I have ever liked had bpd
>tfw meds made them normie every time
>>
>>27639083
I'm a gf like that, I mean I'm not his gf but I obsessively stalk him and I don't even know why I just like that he's weird and having him around is nice >>27639191 is 100% right.
>>
File: 1415422149112.gif (248 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1415422149112.gif
248 KB, 480x270
>>27642101
>tfw meds made them normie every time
>Not convincing them that you love them more without the drugs

Just say some stupid bullshit like, "That's not you, that's someone they want you to be. I know the real you, and I love you."

>Implying you wouldn't become a toxic asshole for love
>>
>>27642230
Trust me, trying to get people OFF psych meds is the hardest thing in the world. Once they take hold of the person, they become CONVINCED that the them on medication is better.
>>
File: 1459583719006.jpg (44 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
1459583719006.jpg
44 KB, 277x296
I've been with a girl who has BPD for over 2 and a half years. I see everytime someone mentions BPD they go DONT DO IT THEYRE ALL SUPER CRAZY SLUTS. Well, they are crazy, yes. But as someone else said I think most people just don't take the time to care for them, and when they are cared for they aren't understood. It requires a lot of patience and dedication but honestly the girl I'm with is amazingly sweet and I don't think I could find that in a normal girl. She has her bad moments, but those dont define her. If you want the good, you have to take some of the bad too. I'm not saying all people with BPD are the same but I've had better experiences with it than most here and I honestly think it's because I gave it my all to make it work.
>>
File: 1459242951280.png (8 KB, 352x278) Image search: [Google]
1459242951280.png
8 KB, 352x278
There's no point in living if you can't have yourself a yandere gf.
>>
File: 1434410930478.jpg (23 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
1434410930478.jpg
23 KB, 307x307
>>27642369
You're a robot, Kevin-kun?
>>
File: 1441860519077.gif (1 MB, 680x579) Image search: [Google]
1441860519077.gif
1 MB, 680x579
>>27642444
I mean, I do sit at home and post on 4chan during my waking hours. I went out today tho. I went to an arcade. This machine had the Madoka OP on it. I played it. It was fun.
>>
File: 56.jpg (23 KB, 794x326) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
23 KB, 794x326
>All this cebruzposting here
>>
>>27642479
wanna be my friend kevin kun

im not a girl or gf material or even bf material but idk i wanna be your friend i guess d-desu
>>
>>27642334
this is incredibly accurate
>>
>>27639715
Sauce on the anime she is from. I forgot it's name.
>>
File: Sengoku Rance.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku Rance.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>27639083
I, too, would enjoy a female companion who's sanity and mental stability may or may not be questionable.

I find such an arrangement romantic, though I do not fetishize the mental illness that may be included.

What I find to be attractive is the feeling of being wanted so strongly, tempered by the patience and mutual work that comes with a real relationship.
>>
>>27639191
I want one of these, so you can fug off.
>>
File: 1445609625368.jpg (76 KB, 1024x950) Image search: [Google]
1445609625368.jpg
76 KB, 1024x950
>>27642549
I'm always accepting friends.
>>
>>27641834
Anon, I'm probably going to fall asleep in my keyboard soon, so I may not see your answer.

Anyway, I'd like you to think about the day before you met your bf. I bet you did not know you were going to meet someone so important to you. That's how life works, you never know what lies ahead. Suicide may seem like the only reasonable option to you right now, but doing so would make it impossible for life to randomly give you good things, just like it did when you met your bf.

If you end it all, you will not be there - wherever there might be - to see what life has prepared for you in the morning after. You have to have faith in yourself and you have to have faith in random good things that are going to eventually happen to you. They are going to happen.

I know your life probably sucks right now, I mean, you are in /r9k/, there's something broken with all of us in this board, but the only way to improve your life is to not throw it away. Otherwise the happy moments you've had will have been the best you've ever had, and I know you deserve better than that. We all do. So don't give up on your future. Live through what you are going through now, it will end when you least expect it. One day you are just going to wake up and everything is going to be fine.

I hope I'll answer me before I fall asleep, but if you don't, I hope you'll make the right decision, steer your life away from this chaos and live to be glad you did not kill yourself when you wanted to.
>>
>>27641060
you know that the posts are anonymous right
>>
File: 1457331694850.jpg (333 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
1457331694850.jpg
333 KB, 600x818
>>27639083
>used to be a creepy over-bearing girlfriend that is madly in love
>also dated a creepy over-bearing boyfriend
>we broke up, some stuff happened, he got arrested
>not in jail but we can't legally talk anymore

>spending my entire life obsessing over him now
>refresh his social media every 10 minutes
>check his friend's and family's social media
>write about him constantly
>collect things he left behind
>try to find an excuse to talk about him
>can't talk to him obsessively
>can't stalk him anymore
>what do

oh my god, just talking about him is making me feel soooo good. Being obsessive is awesome. It makes me sad that one day I might have to give up and move on. Even sadder that nobody would ever accept a girl like this
>>
>>27641834
>>27640790

I can relate to you so so deeply anon. I am
>>27643692

And if you want anyone to talk to about it I'm here if you're still around.
>>
>>27643692
>>27643771
she aint around. wanna obsess over someone who would like you back
>>
>>27642904
Watamote, anon.
>>
>>27643799
>wanna obsess over someone who would like you back
some day maybe. But I'm guessing it will take a long time to get over him if I ever do, he was literally my entire left and i'm still completely obsessed + forced to quit talking to him cold turkey.
>>
>>27643862
how long ago did you two break up
>>
>>27643862
I have a friend going through something very similar. It does get better, time does heal wounds.
>>
>>27643927
Two months ago ish.
We saw eachother this weekend.
He got arrested and put in jail saturday. No contact for at least several months. I will be suffering until it's over
>>
>>27640625
Based advice s e n p a i i i
>>
>>27643991
did your parents get a restraining order against him
>>
>>27643991
can you tell what got him in jail?
>>
>>27643692
Why are you obsessed with him?
>>
>>27639404
>>27639540
>>27639593
>>27640446
>>27640592
>>27640922

People (includinng everyone I missed) who are top tier desperate or just don't know what they want. Reevaluate your wants and needs.
>>27639436
>>27641897
>>27641929

These people are correct. That anime is a piece of shit. Worst characters, worst scenes, insane unrealism to the highest degree, invincible characters in any situation. I could go on for hours. This anime is the biggest waste of time.
>>
>>27643972
Thanks, I really believe it will. It's so incredibly difficult right now though of course.

>>27644035
no, I'm not a minor. They want me to but our no-contact lasts until the case is up, which will probably be a few months.

>>27644043
He went beserk on me, pushed me and damaged my property, prevented me from leaving my flat. So coercion and some other stuff
Like I said we had a crazy, violent and obsessive relationship. Never expected this to happen though.

>>27644078
Right now I'm torn in a love-hate obsession, since he basically betrayed me.

When we dated I attached immediately, we both did, and we were both very obsessed. We just loved each other so much, and so passionately. I love(d?) him so much I feel it in my body constantly. It felt nauseatingly good.
Everything in the world was dull and dark and boring before he came along, and it was like he's a part of me. Everything is so interesting when he's around, every time we talked (which was hours a day for years) or saw each other i felt relief from the constant boredom and disdain for life.
He's so beautiful, so interesting and as cruel and disgusting as I am.
GOD i LOVE talking about him SO MUCH
>>
>>27644177
I admit that is a shitty anime.

BPD girls however are still great and I would only ever date a girl with the disorder because of how incredible and sweet they are.
>>
>>27644214
What started his sudden betrayal.
>>
>>27641052
>Source, i have one

Anon...you gotta tell us what you experience
>>
>>27644356
don't wanna go in to detail but it was something really small and stupid. One minute we were laughing together and next thing you know he's going crazy. I can only hope that this situation has been a wake up call for him, I'm sure the state or city or whatever is prosecuting will force him to get help, so maybe in the end it's good.
Hahaha, oh man, I can't believe I actually care about him still. Obsession is a strange thing
>>
>>27644243
Is that crazy ass bitch, Jody, still after you?
>>
>>27644455
i used to be that crazy but i got better and less depressed/bipolar.

so i have all the good points of being obssessive with none of the bad violent shit. i still keep it interesting though, i think

give me a shot, anon, let's get to know each other
>>
>>27644455
I hope you move on ): jerks don't change.
>>
>>27644515
I would, but I don't think it will ever work for me. I already tried to give someone a shot (before all the arrest and stuff) and it failed miserably because i'm still so focused on my ex.
I'm impressed that you got better. How did that happen? It seems like such an unlikely thing for most people
>>
>>27644495
No. She got on medication and then suddenly turned normie and abandoned all the crazy ways in a heartbeat.

I miss it. She was nice.
>>
>>27642369
You'll always have me, kevin-kun lovelove <3 <3
>>
>>27644543
a combination of therapy and getting fit, also lots of positive self talk and generally changing my mindset. taking a break from 4chan for a few months also helped
>>
>>27639191
>a living hell
Already there, m8.
>>
>>27644543
>>27644578
we can just be friends anyways, you're kind of fun to talk to. i dont need a gf rightaway

got an email?
>>
>>27644690
post yours and i will email
>>
>>27644709
dale.cooper.throwaway@gmail
>>
>tfw spent last 4 hours stalking a girl I used to know two years ago on skype.
>All I knew about her was her skype profile picture and that she went to the military for a while
>So far I found her tumblr, her MyAnimeList profile, her twitter, her full name, a bunch of different random fourm profiles she had, her old /cgl/ tripfag code, her amazon account, her youtube account that had a few videos of her, this random photobucket thing with pictures of her, two anime conventions she attended, the school she went to, the basic training squad she was in, close to finding her address
>Did this all purely out of boredom and loneliness
>Too shy to talk to her
>worried she'll be creeped out by how I found her after so long

I'm so alone someone please be my friend
>>
>>27639083
I'M RIGHT HERE

IF YOU'RE MY ONEITIS AND YOU MADE THIS POST I WILL be very happy please send me a message on skype
>>
>>27644631
It can always be worse, friendo :^)
>>
>>27645281
hi are you a girl?
>>
>>27639083
Holy shit I want the same. However I want her to be clingy and madly madly in love with me, as I would do the same. ;_;
>>
>>27645418
hi are you my oneitis if not fu ck off
>>
>>27645533
of course i am who else would i be?
>>
>>27640578

I want one too. Can you order me one??
>>
>>27645547
an anonymous user pretending to be him baka
>>
>>27645695
well rest assured I am your one and only oneitis
we are made for each other why would i lie?
>>
>>27645763
heck off impostor
if you were him you would prove it, he would no issue posting his face on here
>>
>>27645797
ok I may have been deceiving you
it was all a ruse! have a good night m'lady :^)
>>
Thing with those is: the mutually good times are really good. But bad times are really bad and more common.
>>
>>27639083
I'm quite glad I don't have one to be quite honest, familia
>>
File: clementine.png (1012 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
clementine.png
1012 KB, 1366x768
Creepy / crazy girls are my favourite kind of girls, however I think it's a bad idea to look for such a girl in real life
>>
>>27646160
I have a pretty strong personality so I tend to think that I'd most likely be able to handle one, but then it could just be arrogance, it's not like I have experience
>tfw
>>
>>27645024
Can you show me? Or tell me more about her? I'm curious. It's fine if you just want to talk about her.
>>
>>27645281
who is your oneitis? whats he like? Maybe its me
>>
>>27646840
hes perfect
if you are him you'll send me a snap
>>
>>27644214
>Everything in the world was dull and dark and boring before he came along, and it was like he's a part of me. Everything is so interesting when he's around, every time we talked (which was hours a day for years) or saw each other i felt relief from the constant boredom and disdain for life.
God damn I know this feel far too well. Now it hurts again. A lot.
>>
>>27646932

>>27644214
>Right now I'm torn in a love-hate obsession, since he basically betrayed me.
This part too, of course.
>>
>>27639540
you will run out of ways to say i love you, it will become a lie you constantly repeat and it will get worse because she will sense you pulling away emotionally and do everything in her power to keep you around, it will turn you both into shitty people in <3 months
>>
>>27642960
>What I find to be attractive is the feeling of being wanted so strongly, tempered by the patience and mutual work that comes with a real relationship.

This

Why are we not dating, anon?
>>
>>27645497
Can i apply, anon?
>>
>>27647228
Yes, please post your resume.
>>
>>27639083
You dont want that
You just fucking don't.
Imagine someone in your business all the time. Imagine someone who wouldn't let you take a shit in private.

Someone who won't let you have your own individual friends and hobbies because they "hold you apart"

Nigga do not fucking pass go nigga dont collect $300 dont even think of sticking your dick in crazy senpai been there done that it's SO fucking not worth it
>>
>>27639083
You you have any shred of self identity, you do not want this. She will get mad at you for doing anything that doesn't involve her. I've had a girlfriend like that. She would get mad at me and start yelling and crying at me over the phone if I ever told her I wouldn't come over to her place because I was busy drawing something. The idea of a girl who would never love anyone but you is a nice fantasy, but the reality is that she was alone for a reason when you met her.
>>
>>27647301
>Imagine someone in your business all the time. Imagine someone who wouldn't let you take a shit in private.
>Someone who won't let you have your own individual friends and hobbies because they "hold you apart"
where do I sign?
>>
>>27647324
Why not go to her place and draw there instead?

Pleb.
>>
>>27647301
>>27647334
Go right a head, Anon, see how fun it is when she freaks out at you for the 5th time this week because you were "flirting with the cashier."
It was hard goddamn work to handle a moody and stubborn gf, I can't imagine what a legit clingy gf would be like.
>>
>>27647389
>flirting with the cashier

do you where you are?
>>
>>27647285
Are you sure you want this? I'm very clingy but not crazy type clingy. Y-you have kik?
>>
Where can I get a crazy obsessive gf?

Like is there something I can do to attract you qt creep grills?
>>
>>27647411
>Are you sure you want this?
Yes.
>not crazy type clingy.
What does that mean?
>Y-you have kik?
Yes but I don't like it much since it's pretty difficult to have a real conversation through texting.
>>
>>27647324
draw me a cactus, selfidentityanon
>>
>>27647389
Simple, I only go shopping for groceries with her and let her pay the cashier if she's female, or I do if he's male.
>>
>>27642145

He's probably a Chad, dumb slut.
>>
>>27647408
That's why I said "flirting with the cashier"
i.e. you were only making polite small talk with a female cashier, and she still freaks out at you.
My point still stands, relationships are hard fucking work even with a person who is a lot like you. I can barely image how hard it would be to manage a psychotically jealous person.
>>
>>27643045
slut

>>27642444
no, kevin is not a robot, he had sex with a girl who had bf at the time
>>
File: 1459791928945.jpg (33 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1459791928945.jpg
33 KB, 195x195
Where do I apply for a crazy clingy gf? I'd be willing to go as far as pretending I'm mute irl so other women won't talk to me
>>
>>27640301
>deciding everything for you just so it suits her
So she would be like my mom? I think it is accaptable.
>>
>>27647520
stop bullying proky poky... you just took that pic from the /d/ thread...
>>
>>27647437
Where do you want to talk? Email?
>>
File: doormat.jpg (445 KB, 898x1363) Image search: [Google]
doormat.jpg
445 KB, 898x1363
>>27639083
Fun fact: something similar can happen if you are a good wageslave and desperate enough for affection even from single moms. My last friend (from HS) got a good paying job through family and a 40+ years old cleaning lady with a daughter instantly jumped on him.

She made him cut contact with literally everyone in his life, even his mom he loved more than anyone in his life. She made him buy a house and shit for his new family. He isn't allowed to talk to anyone, and the woman plans his days so he never have free time outside working.

pic somewhat related, the woman are short and ugly and does shit job at femdom
>>
>>27647618
>Where do you want to talk? Email?
That would be fine but I prefer something like Skype.
>>
File: 1450041806193.png (555 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1450041806193.png
555 KB, 640x800
>>27647656
This is why we can't have nice 3D things... 3DPD, not even once. And the fact that such a guy exists and have means to provide for such abomination...
>>
>>27647324
This, but honestly I kinda get it. My gf would always get really passive aggressive with me. Like "Well I know I'm not as cool as your normal friends but would you like to go out?". Stuff like that, and then later on she went to say that because I spend time doing other things that I didn't like her. She literally could not fathom the idea that if I didn't do something that involved her it meant I didn't love her anymore. She would later threaten suicide multiple times and every time she would always bring up how if she was dead it wouldnt matter because I had friends, as if me having any relation to ANYBODY besides her meant she didn't matter to me
>>
>>27647667
Yeah, that's fine. What's your skype?
>>
File: 1438571811957.jpg (16 KB, 300x183) Image search: [Google]
1438571811957.jpg
16 KB, 300x183
>>27640301
>sulking
>sadness
>no sex when she's sad stressed out in my case
>only anxiety, and you having to help her feel better.
>She is so dependent on you, that you shun all thoughts of leaving her
>because you love her.

Fuck, man.
Though, reminding myself of those times helps remind me why our relationship fell apart. And helps me not miss her too much
>>
>>27647711
>Yeah, that's fine. What's your skype?
shield.gang
>>
>>27640351
Seconded. Seriously, I (was) a robot with a huge yandere fantasy, got clingy bpd gf
My life became a living hell and I was constantly stressed out because she had a shitload of beta orbiters and I had to make sure nothing happened. I was in school too and she couldn't understand that I have shit to do, I could never go out because she was agoraphobic too and needed my attention.
Never showered or brushed her teeth either
I was so fucking sick of her at one point i almost cheated
>>
But you know what?
Go ahead, find your crazy yandere gf, robots.
Some things you just need to experience yourself. How much a super clingy insecure gf sucks is one of them.
>>
>>27647752
>Never showered or brushed her teeth either
This is actually a good thing IF she lets me clean her.
>>
>tfw i skipped such an opportunity in middle school because i thought i was better than that
>tfw 7 years later, I find out I'm not
>>
File: Rance VI.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Rance VI.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>27647178
Well we've never talked much before, to start off with.

but it might be cool to get to know you.
>>
You don't want this.
It wouldn't be like in anime.
Insecure doesn't mean she'll do everything to please you all the time, it means ruined relationships with everyone else, it mean she'll remove you from all her contacts, cheating on you, etc. all because of something you didnt do.

I've been with bdp girl, it was really terrible. Even if it might not be so bad for you, I can't imagine it wouldnt have a terrible effect on your psyche.
>>
File: 1455667912382-monster.png (540 KB, 541x469) Image search: [Google]
1455667912382-monster.png
540 KB, 541x469
>>27648779
If it helps, all I'm used to are women who are mentally ill. Only difference is that I want one who doesn't threaten me with self harm, or cheat on me.

It's the self harm bit that sucked the worst, and trying to connect to a normal/relatively healthy girl is...awkward. iunno, conversations never seem to pick up with them.

Ran out of Rance to post.
>>
>>27648779
I've been with a girl with BPD and it was great and terrible at the same time but at the end of the day it depends on how much you care about her and how bad it is. The girl I was with didn't cheat, she was insanely loyal. Almost too loyal. She believed that having other friends would be almost on par with cheating. She later made a friend but rationalized it saying her friend was more like family (she didnt have any friends so she was clingy to her too). But when it came to me, she made me not only include her in everything, but get rid of anything she didnt like. Which meant my friends and most of my hobbies, and eventually my job (although I would get a different one later). Despite all this, she was only so controlling because she truly loved me. Maybe other girls with BPD are massive sluts and are hateful, but mine was really sweet, just had a lot of paranoia and anxiety, and didnt know how to control herself. Being with her really helped solve a lot of those problems. It all depends on how far you're willing to make it work.
>>
>>27646683
Sure thing anon, I can tell you whatever you want to know about her

I met her in this groupchat thing and we got to know each other talking about anime, our problems and our life in general. We would talk literally from morning to night and we connected really well, but the thing is I'm not interested in her in a relationship way. All I saw in her was a really, really great friend, despite her being a super qt. All I really wanted was a friend

What do you want to know about her?
>>
File: 1445295560700.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445295560700.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>>27639191
>>27639227
>>27639477
>>27639836
>>27640301
>>27640625
>>27640626
>>27641052

FUCKING

NORMALFAG

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27648875
>What do you want to know about her?
Everything.

What was her favorite anime?
>>
>you will never have a girlfriend who cheats on you and humiliates you by making you watch her fuck the latest chad
>>
>>27639083
That kind of sounds like my current situation actually
>>
>>27648948
From the information I gathered on her, she's a 5'2 girl living in Jersey. She was super sweet and kind to everyone despite her getting a lot of hate for being a tripfag/being female. She told me she was depressed a lot because of some things girls on cgl told her. She really wanted to join the military despite her REALLY not looking like the kind of girl that would survive in the military. Why so interested anon?

>What was her favorite anime?
Youkai watch I believe
>>
>>27648830
>Only difference is that I want one who doesn't threaten me with self harm, or cheat on me.
Yeah.

I've never been threatened with the self harm, but I found it happening extremely taxing.

There's girls that are more of a "healthy mix", like my current gf. I'd almost say because of how society is today, girls with low self esteem are more sane, in a way.

>>27648851
> it was great and terrible at the same time
Yeah that's kinda how it is. For me, I still see that period of my life as bad, even though there certainly was a lot of good times. But I guess the positive would have seemed amazing if I didnt have much female attention beforehand.
>>
>>27648851
Oh, and they very often hide their slutiness. A lot of people I've talked to would never have suspected such a thing of the girl I was with. But she had a couple of people on skype she'd fuck with, and posted nudes on /b/ and such before. They're often masters of hiding this, and there's little you can do to detect it.

For an insecure girl, the attention they'd get from slutting around is very appealing. Also, jealousy is also often a projection of their own infidelity.
>>
>literally had this in highschool
>thought I was too good for her

Oh the follies of youth.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.