[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a retail job hasn't called you 4 weeks after the interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: eme.jpg (58 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
eme.jpg
58 KB, 1024x576
If a retail job hasn't called you 4 weeks after the interview you probably didnt get the job right?
>>
>>27639068
If you didn't get hired during or a few days after the interview of course not.
>>
>>27639106
They said they had other people to interview
>>
>>27639068
This picture depresses me. Take it down.

Anyway, you should call and ask to speak with the person who interviewed you a week afterwards at the latest. Ask what could make you stand out as a candidate.
>>
>>27639068
if the interview went well, ive always been hired on the spot. even if they had more people to interview.
>>
Fuck retail OP

go into any restaurant and ask if they need dishwashers- that's the bottom-rung intro to restaurant work, from there you can move to prep-cook, line-cook etc or busser/server/whatever.

They'll hire anyone for dishwashing as long as you don't seem like 2much of a pussy and will show up on time everyday
>>
>>27639131
I called them 2 weeks ago, she was very short with me and said they will still interviewing me. Thing is another place called me and said I have the job, althought i want this one more
>>
>>27639122
Yeah man, they probably did say that.
>>
>>27639225
why not just say we filled it? I turned down another job waiting for them to call back. dunno why they fuck with people like that
>>
File: image.jpg (500 KB, 1277x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500 KB, 1277x901
>>27639210
Spoken like a true wagecuck.

originaru
>>
>>27639286
fuck off my state just required a work mandate for welfare
>>
>>27639210

Bro being dead is better than being a dishwasher. At least retail doesn't involve dipping your hands into a bath of soupy, chewed-up food particles not just on a daily basis, but on a constant basis.
>>
>>27639429
this, awful job
>>
>>27639429
Not just that but they will fire you and not pay you If you do not make good friends. I have tried it multiple times, they just fire you before they have to pay you. Some places take advantage of homeless too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.