[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1369782749529.png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
1369782749529.png
186 KB, 457x303
Because given the perpetual demographics of this board, we should always have one up. How are you guys holding up?
For me,
>test tomorrow in a class I haven't even looked at the material for since last test
>test the next day in a class for my major I'm trying to catch up in
>test friday in another class for my major
But hey, I saw the chubby qt that I sometimes talk to, made eye contact with her, saw her smile, did a double take to make sure it was her, smiled and waved, and got a smile and wave back. It sounds a lot more cringey over text than it was in real life.
>>
File: 1455583910682.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1455583910682.png
64 KB, 507x540
Any robots at NYU? I just got accepted to the liberal studies program and I got rejected from all the other schools I actually wanted to go to. So it's either this or the nearby pleb state school in rural Ohio.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>have to pick major in a few weeks
>still can't decide
>>
I'm writing a 1000 word essay that uses 5 journal articles with 50+ pages each. I have to condense everything and every sentence is so 'efficient' that it sounds robotic. I got mostly done and realized that I would have to squeeze 2 articles into my last remaining 200 words so I went back and deleted an hour's worth of work. There is a penalty for anything over 1050 words. I swear this shit is harder than the 4000 word essays I've written.
>>
>>27639226
>nyu
>liberal arts
i hope you come from a rich family
>>
>>27639546
I don't. State school it is, then.
>>
>join club on campus, be assigned a group project
>everyone is incompetent so I do everything because I want to make sure it's done properly

>develop crush on a guy
>stop being interested ~2 days later
this always happens I cannot stand other people for more than a few days at a time
>>
>Physics labs test tomorrow worth 10%
>It's a 100% continuous assessment module worth 10 credits
>70% based off experiments and massive lab reports throughout entire year (27 lab sessions in total)

This test tomorrow could fuck up my entire streak of working hard all year

JUST
>>
File: BdGDRhLIQAA0rU_.jpg (18 KB, 460x228) Image search: [Google]
BdGDRhLIQAA0rU_.jpg
18 KB, 460x228
>friend recommends I go to uni health services for help with ADD
>I call them
>they schedule me for a phone appointment
>I still have to come to their office to sign a DOI for my previous doctor
>phone appointment doesn't come, I call them and find out they gave me a different time then what they scheduled me for
>phone appointment finally happens
>it was just some preliminary thing, it wasn't the actual ADD evaluation
>lady says the health center can't give an ADD evaluation or prescribe meds (contrary to what their website says)
>keeps offering to give me counseling for depression
>I say I'm not depressed, I didn't fucking call for that
>she says her superior might make an exception for the ADD eval, says she'll call me back
>she never calls me back
>feel completely abandoned
>now I actually feel depressed
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.