[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23 years on this planet and girls still don't like me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0023.jpg (239 KB, 900x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0023.jpg
239 KB, 900x1024
23 years on this planet and girls still don't like me.

I used to be a lazy skinny fuck, but now I've spent the last year and a half getting /fit/ as fuck and it's still not fucking good enough for them.

What do they want? Why do the women of today have such high fucking standards?
>>
>>27638901
please tell me that's a picture of you as a "lazy skinny fuck" and not what you consider "/fit/ as fuck"
>>
you look short, perhaps that is the reason
>>
>>27638901
where's the after picture
>>
>>27638901
you're getting there..
also
>getting fit for grills
>>
I can smell your bad breath through the image
>>
>>27638940
Yeah, this... He looks like I do and I look like shit.
>>
>>27638901

I'll take the bait

women can smell desperation, they can sense your lack of confidence to
>>
Girls are not attracted to looks. Working out solely for getting girls is stupid. Looking good makes you feel better about yourself, which in turn raises your confidence, and that's what girls are attracted to, not your looks, they couldn't care less about that.
Confidence and status are key.
Make something out of yourself and pussy will come.
>>
>>27638901
are you also 5'6? because i know this feel exactly
>>
fix your posture; move your hips forward and stop sticking your ass out like a goddamn monkey.
>>
>>27638901
I've been lifting for 2 months and already look better than you.
>>
>>27638901
because there are 40 other skinny, awkward, ugly fags exactly like you trying to get her pussy the exact same way. and then there are 40 chads, buff, confident, handsome, and alpha, also fighting for her. you literally have no chance. you are literally worthless in the the both contexts of reproduction and interpersonal relationships. even the ugliest girls have piles of fags fighting for them.

your only hope is to find a girl who is entirely unaware of her following, and be the one to man the fuck up and shove your dick right down her throat, when she least expects it.

you think im joking? you know im right. dont lie to yourself, youll only feel worse. acceot your worthlessness and embrace it, for the only value your existence holds is that which you assign it.
>>
>>27638901
Give up. You'll never be good enough. Pursue interests that don't relate to women, you'll be much happier in the long run.
>>
>>27638901
They want men with good genetics. Physical attractiveness is one indicator of genetic quality, but don't make the mistake of thinking that if you make yourself more attractive you can trick girls into overlooking your shit genes. They have plenty of other ways of telling; it's their purpose in life after all.
>>
You don't look awful, but you're just baseline with that. Your physique won't work against you, but it certainly isn't going to help.

You need to be interesting to pull girls.

Also what the fuck that's not 1.5 yrs of progress.. Unless you were fat as fuck before, which then yeah I guess that's okay progress.
>>
>>27638901
>fit as fuck
>that's the picture
I wish I was on my desktop so I could post an elaborate what reaction
>>
all these newfags holy shit

this guy is a notorious camwhore and has been posting his pictures and the same stories for years now

might be someone else reusing his pictures though, idk
>>
>>27638901
unless you are a hideous man you should eb able to get laid fine with your current body.

I would think work on your social skills you must come off like a sperg.
>>
File: 1459820318495.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459820318495.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>27638901
I'm a fat piece of shit, like fucking 300 pounds fat, and women still come up to me. Don't blame your lack of confidence on women you beta fucker
>>
>>27640574
There are way more hot chicks than you realize.
>>
>>27640516
His posture is completely fine. Only dumb niggers stick their hips out.
>>
I thought this was gonna be a skinnyfat thread then I read the text

They want confidence, personality, and good genetics
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.