[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a sports fan, /r9k/? Autistically following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x605
Why aren't you a sports fan, /r9k/? Autistically following a team, either college or pro, and letting your happiness hinge on their success or failure is one of the most robot things you can possibly do.
>>
Sports are literally the most normie past time ever created.
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 2e8.jpg (34 KB, 680x483) Image search: [Google]
2e8.jpg
34 KB, 680x483
After trying wrestling and having my buddy flip in the floor in 3 seconds i lost complete interest in sports. I was 6'7" 293 pounds while he was 6'0" and 160 pounds. The fact he said he was fat while hes not pissed me the fuck off. Though it was fun watching manlets beat him on the floor.
I still hang out with him but i'll never play sports unless its just causal and for fun.
>>
>>27638946
Yeah but wrestling's gay
>>
>>27638946

>wrestling
>sport

pick one
>>
I don't get the fascination. I played hockey as a teen but I always hated watching it. boring.

I know a few people that are obsessed with sports and know all these ridiculous stats and it's just... who fucking cares?
>>
File: 1447649917797.jpg (171 KB, 480x653) Image search: [Google]
1447649917797.jpg
171 KB, 480x653
But I am a sports fan.
>>
>>27639058
Ultimately sport is a distraction from the fact that our existence is coincidental, meaningless and pointless. But once you get over that they're enjoyable to watch once you find one that suits you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.