[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with white girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
I mean, the kuckenning couldn't possibly be more than /pol/ paranoia, right?

Still, shit like this keeps popping up everyday.
>>
Its not nearly as prevalent as what you read on 4chan would lead you to believe

t. kv negro
>>
File: hidecuckold.jpg (231 KB, 1328x891) Image search: [Google]
hidecuckold.jpg
231 KB, 1328x891
I bet you think you're being subtle
>>
All girls do this anyway. You have to tell their parents to deal with it.Years ago they did this too, but obviously there were consequences. Also that pic is fake.
>>
>>27638328
>cherrypicking

statistical analysis of dating site response rates and interracial marriage patterns show that white women prefer white men much more than white men prefer white women. The only racial group that intermarries with white women to any significant degree is Hispanic, which intermarries with white men at about the same rate (approximately half of Hispanic marriages are interracial/intercultural).

Of course Hispanics aren't really a race, but rather low tier white people with extra injun blood.
>>
>>27638328

I-it's bait right? Please tell me it's for a new season of To Catch a Predator.
>>
File: shake.gif (409 KB, 680x720) Image search: [Google]
shake.gif
409 KB, 680x720
>tfw this looks like my 8 year old little sister, dyed purple hair and everything

this could be her in a few years, fucking kms
>>
The media does exaggerate the attractiveness and lovability of blacks. White women X black men relationships are shown surprisingly often in the media compared to how often other interracial pairs are shown. The BBC meme is also exaggerated heavily by the media. The "hung black guys" myth is wrong considering whites have a national dick size of 5.6 while blacks have a national dick size of 5.7. The "all whites want BBC" meme is mostly exaggerated on 4chan because it's funny due to triggering stormcucks and mocking cucks.
>>
If you look at the actual stats, most people end up with someone of their own race and the most common pairing is whites with hispanics.

That won't stop the cuckold perverts from turning this thread into a 200 post fagfest, of course.
>>
>>27638328
that is the face of someone who will be a single mother in another 2 years
>>
>>27638499
>your parents let their eight fucking year old daughter dye their hair

I couldn't even get my ears pierced until I was 17, what the fuck is wrong with people? If my parents let me do all of the retarded body mods I wanted in my teens I'd look like a fucking mess by now. Your little sister has no parents, she has adult friends. An entire generation of kids raised without actual parenting.

Just the other day I watched two fatass white people in the mall trying to talk their son named Aiden out of a temper tantrum, he screamed for the whole 25 minutes I was in the store. And these idiots are trying to negotiated with a fucking 5 year old instead of disciplining it.
>>
File: zJLpPy1.jpg (115 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
zJLpPy1.jpg
115 KB, 576x1024
How come all the good girls are with black dudes? :(
>>
>>27638652

When I was in retail I would see white boys punching their mothers regularly. No discipline. You have to wonder how many of these "autism" and "adhd" cases would clear up there were regular spankings and outdoor activities.

Asian parents are totally oppressive and psycho. Heard too many stories of 18 year olds not being allowed to date or parents confiscating a 26 year old's paychecks.

Black parents... yeah.

Latinos have the only strong, functional family dynamic left.
>>
>>27638748
>Latinos have the only strong, functional family dynamic left.
I wonder why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSicdnahJ7o
>>
>>27638328
>/lit/meme filename

unexpected kek
>>
File: qweshun.jpg (127 KB, 387x517) Image search: [Google]
qweshun.jpg
127 KB, 387x517
>>27638652
chill the fuck out my dude it's just a hair color, she looks adorable and it makes her really happy. my parents are fine. wouldn't let her get tattoos or other major piercings until she's at least 18 or most likely, out of the house.
You just sound mad because you had parents that treated you like a piece of property instead of your own person.

Also are you positive it was a temper tantrum?Maybe the kid had autism or other over-stimulation issues and was just freaking the fuck out about having to be dragged to a huge place like a mall so his hamplanet parents could buy soft pretzels.

>>27638748
>beating your children
>molest-beating your childen on their bare asses
>not just going to cause other mental issues down the line

okay chief

I agree with the outdoors thing though, my siblings get bored way too easy because they're used to the instant gratification of tv, internet, vidya, etc
>>
>>27639004

I'm in favor of a swat on their (clothed) tush if they're being squirrely. Obviously not slapping them or beating them with a belt or anything like that.
>>
File: maybe.png (234 KB, 386x398) Image search: [Google]
maybe.png
234 KB, 386x398
>>27638652
also
>would have been your parents fault, that you ended up a gothshit rainbowvomit wreck full of holes, for letting you do what you want to your meat vessel
>not your own fault for having shitty taste as a teenager

Live and learn is much better, then you only have yourself to blame and you damn well know it. Plus not having as high of a chance of ending up an edgy shit who resents you parents for denying you the chance to experiment with your life. Obviously this doesn't go for drugs and sex and shit like that.

but whatever you say ohana
>>
>>27639071
Alright, that's a bit different then. You'd have to know what type of kid yours is. Would help some, worsen others.
>>
>>27639221

Agreed. The last thing you want to do make the kid all smug and rebellious. That will just make them want tattoos and purple hair even more.

In the case of the latter, it's okay as long as they have it out of their system by 22 or so.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.