[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The GMC (General Medical Council) concluded that Dr Harold Shipman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ship.jpg (19 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
19 KB, 285x214
The GMC (General Medical Council) concluded that Dr Harold Shipman was not a risk to patients

>"Dr Harold Shipman was not a risk to patients"

What did the GMC mean by this?
>>
>>27638267
He was selling them morphine to keep quiet
>>
>>27638267
Leave robin williams alone
>>
these threads give me life
>>
I know that a lot of edgy, depressed teenage faggots idolize serial killers, but what is it about this one that is particularly fascinating?
>>
>>27638346
Personally, I am 30 years old and find his face funny. One of the better memes. Things I look forward too is too see that face and the punchline you know is coming.
>>
>>27638267

"Risk" implies there's only a chance of danger. Shipman's certain death.
>>
>>27638316
>anon comes into the thread
>excited to see harold shipman's face
>says these threads give him life
>give him death with a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27638346

>Man kills 200 women
>Constant threads about him

This really says something about /r9k/
>>
>>27638346
It's really how he killed them. The thought of going into a routine doctor's visit, and being killed is rather appealing to faggots who want to die but are too much of a pussy to do it themselves. like me
>>
>>27638346
The quality of this meme is dependent upon how odd it is. He isn't a particularly cool serial killer and looks like a Granddad. You first see the meme and are confused, and then you chuckle at every subsequent post until you eventually Shipmanpost yourself.
>>
>>27638267
>What did the GMC mean by this?

He killed all the doctors that wanted to strike him off.

>>27638316
>these threads give me life
Well that's ironic, for sure.
>>
>>27638439
He killed men too, shitlord.
>>
>>27638954
This is true for me as well. I also enjoy the creativity of thinking of funny but moderately plausible Shipman meme situations.
>>
File: le saviour face.jpg (7 KB, 147x170) Image search: [Google]
le saviour face.jpg
7 KB, 147x170
>>27639118
>Hello Doctor I'm feeling a little Depressed
>I have just the cure for that my lad.
>>
what if he just liked putting people to sleep peacefully to save them from the painful death they'd have to endure outside the walls of a hospital

what if harold shipman was trying to show us compassion
>>
>>27639285
That is literally what he was doing.
>>
File: 1450828390786.jpg (60 KB, 754x722) Image search: [Google]
1450828390786.jpg
60 KB, 754x722
>>27638267
>tfw your GP won't give you a lethal dose of morphine
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.