[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found out yesterday my 19 year old gf wasn't a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kids.jpg (251 KB, 1000x655) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
251 KB, 1000x655
So I found out yesterday my 19 year old gf wasn't a virgin when we started dating. The fucking slut said she didn't think it was that important.
How do I break up with this whore without letting her pretend like she's the victim?
>>
You're not a victim if someone breaks up with you. Is that how you felt when your boyfriend MEGAbutthole crusher left you? Beta fgr
>>
>>27638126

Tell her you have herpes.
>>
>>27638206
She said I was overreacting and I'm pretty sure is already bitching to her friends about me being irrational and calling her a nasty slut. Haven't spoken to her since the discovery
>>
>>27638317
Do you like her as a person?
>>
>>27638699
I did but I feel betrayed. This is like being cheated on
>>
>>27638126
Stop saving pictures of kids you weirdo
>>
she's going to think she's the victim no matter what
you might as well embrace it and actually rape her
>>
File: 1423354088791.jpg (81 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1423354088791.jpg
81 KB, 619x406
>>27638126
who cares what she thinks, let the roastie get toasty and break up with her.
>>
Tell her you don't date lying sluts. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>27638126
I wonder if a roastie is behind this post.
>>
>>27639056
what if its just a neckbeard autist making some good rusing for the roasties who visit?
>>
Break up with her OP, remember no hymen no diamond.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.