[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothermia Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 200203569-001.jpg (113 KB, 367x465) Image search: [Google]
200203569-001.jpg
113 KB, 367x465
Could I commit suicide by lying in a cold bath?

My parents are taking my little brother to Lapland during the Christmas period and I have to look after the house. The time of year is perfect because of how cold it will be and I have a week of an empty house. At least they might think it was an accident and not feel so bad about raising a suicidal fuck-up.

And I have a few months to see if my life gets any better (have a Job Interview next week).
>>
>>27638043
You won't die in a cold bath
>>
>>27638111
Not even if I turn the heating off and leave the bathroom window open?
>>
>>27638043
Suicide by cop is the only honorable way to off yourself
>>
>>27638043
Do you want your rotting wet corpse to be the first thing your family sees as they come back from their Christmas vacation?
>>
>>27638043
retard they would not feel bad about raising a suicidal fuck-up, they're would feel bad THAT YOU DIED

dont do it to them

you massive faggot
>>
>>27638148
whats the point of being inside

you have to be outside in the snow. water is still above freezing
>>
>>27638043
Get drunk and slit up your wrists in a warm bath

If you use a sharp razor you will barely even feel it
>>
>>27638198
My idea was that I'd find out the longest it usually takes and choose a day so that I won't be long dead when they come. I've prolonged my suicide for 10 years because of family guilt, I don't feel I have much more energy.
>>
>>27638209
I find it quite arrogant that you think I am an idiot who doesn't constantly think about these things on a daily basis who will be swayed by some random message. I know I'm selfish, yadda yadda yadda I've heard it all before.
>>
>>27638043
OD or suicide by cop, have a little fun with it, leave a legacy.
>>
>>27638241
Just leave a note and go freeze your ass outside, save them the trauma of having to deal with your body. Jump in a river or something.

Why are you doing it, anyway?
>>
>>27638330
I never got over leaving Uni to get a job which I was later fired from anyway. I applied back and got rejected and have spent years in dead end jobs. I've never had a girlfriend and all of my friends are married and don't want to come out and one of my friends who planned to stay single and hang out for the rest of his life died of a Heroin OD. I had a great first year of Uni and now the friends I made during that first year want nothing to do with me.
>>
>>27638456
How old are you, anon? Maybe you can still turn things around.
>>
>>27638456
We also all planned to make a film which never came to light because of his OD. He was a photographer and had some decent tech.
>>
>>27638481
34 years of age mate. My dad insists I'm still young, but I feel so old.
>>
>>27638043
Don't kill yourself Jonne, you have many more dank menes to make in this world before ascending to the celestial mene dimension.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.