[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do women care about wealth and status exactly? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
How much do women care about wealth and status exactly? I'm reasonably well off (few million) and I usually dress like this, except I work out so I have a wider frame and I don't wear super skinny cuts. I'm good looking but short.

Am I appealing to women so much that I can expect to be approached in certain settings, or will I still have to be the initiator?
>>
File: 1457317871290.jpg (14 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
1457317871290.jpg
14 KB, 196x196
>>27637440

>but short

Your positive qualities even out with this to 0/10.
>>
>good looking
>short

Pick one anon
>>
>>27637440
White girls dont start caring about money until they hit their 30s and start to lose their looks
>>
very few men can or will initiate wherever they are. I'm not sure if that's what you're asking, but don't just walk around downtown and expect to get phone numbers.

Initiation is weird because sometimes a girl will subtly initiate before you even know what's going on. Like overtly talk to you, or smile/nod stare at you. Situations like this it's usually safe to talk to them, if you pick up the clues.
Otherwise the only place to really talk to strange women is bars/clubs or conventions, conferences.
>>
i hate these threads

I DONT FUCKING KNOW

youre looking for answers in all the wrong places, or maybe youre just looking to confirm your biases.
>>
>I'm good looking but short
AHAHA
>>
>>27637440
>How much do women care about wealth and status exactly?

About 9" x 6" erect.
>>
That is pretty much all the care about, really.
>>
>>27637440
Depends on where you live.
Elliot Rodger was rich but still died a virgin. But he lived in an area where everyone was rich so he wasn't anything special in that regard.
If you're rich you should go for poorer/average girls. You pretty much still have to initialize the conversation because they won't magically know you're rich. But as soon as you convince them you're rich, it should be easy game.
If you're too autistic to do it in person, try online dating like tinder or okcupid.

I mean, you're aware you're only appealing because of your money, right?
>>
>>27637508
>>27637552
>>27637617
>who is Tom Cruise
>>
>>27637707
>who is a manlet with severe mental issues but happens to be rich
>>
File: 1459748876839.png (8 KB, 398x293) Image search: [Google]
1459748876839.png
8 KB, 398x293
>>27637756
>grapes this sour
>>
>>27637440
Hi Martin Shkreli
>>
>>27637778

>butt this hurt

hey short stuff
>>
>>27638128
How's being the tallest man in the favela treating you?
>>
>>27637816
That guys in jail right
>>
File: DxJ0VmR.jpg (435 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
DxJ0VmR.jpg
435 KB, 1336x1764
>>27637778

Not at all. Women are scum. You might get a gold digger, but they'll never respect you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.