[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Study computer science >weekend comes >All of the guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1393565979882.jpg (34 KB, 300x342) Image search: [Google]
1393565979882.jpg
34 KB, 300x342
>Study computer science
>weekend comes
>All of the guys in my class chill, smoke weed and play videogames
>All of the girls in my class get super drunk and go out to clubs dance with Chads

Explain
>>
Gentrification of personalities.
>>
>>27636882

The girls wanna get their holes filled with jizzum. The guys wanna fill girls holes with jizzum but only 20% get to.
>>
>>27636882
Yer a beta, Harry.
>>
>computer science
You're all pathetic wannabes
>>
>he fell for the Computer Science degree meme

I'm so, so sorry to hear that OP. You're about to waste years of your life doing years of 10011010100010100 in school only to get into the "real world" where you job is limited to nothing more than making legible documents out of data dumps.

You literally could go to any corporation RIGHT NOW and say you have a Bachelor's in Computer Science and get hired on the spot if you know even a fraction of the language, making a neat $55/year doing literally what I just described above.

Instead, you'll waste thousands of dollars having your professors tell you this is the way to do this and that's the way to do that, none the wiser that those this and that techniques are decades old and no one does anything like that any more.

Just drop out and do computer bullshit in your freetime, OP. Learn to code/program or learn security, but don't waste any more money at a university, even a junior college.
>>
Dude.. like... weed.. lmao..
>>
there was less than 10 girls in my year of doing CS. They all had some chad bf who was doing some other course and on the lacrosse team or some bullshit. They also had a group of beta orbiters each who did all the work for them, they disgusted me most
>>
>>27636882
Weed and vidya are great, no explanation required
>>
>>27636882
>All of the guys in my class chill, smoke weed and play videogames

Sorry, but I'm in CompSci and I do this. I guess the awkward kids in my class are stereotypical robots? Idk
>>
>computer science
>girls
>weed
>parties
The video games part I believe.
Pls, I study computer science and we're all a bunch of autists with one or two eccentric "Chads" who are only Chads because they have no self awareness and borderline retarded.
All girls are minorities or fat girls and all of them are shy and ugly
All boys are basically creeps who watch anime and play video games
>>
The guys aren't getting laid because they aren't putting themselves out there and are retreating into their beta holes, while the girls are?

Woah maybe if the guys stopped doing pointless shit like videogames and started exercising, girls would give them a chance

Here's a free lesson. Chad puts time in playing sports and going to the gym to get his physique, he puts time into figuring out social cues and seeing how far he can push everything. Chad is awesome because he puts effort in. You think he's just born that way waaaah

You guys are faggots, you don't deserve shit if you don't put anything in
>>
>>27636882
>>All of the girls in my class
If your taking computer science there are no girls in your class
>>
>>27638967
There are some that the university get in to fill out quotas
>>
Honestly I feel so bad for you Amerifats and Yuropoors. I don't know a single person who has taken CS or a similar degree and not had a well paying job straight out of Uni. Not to mention how piss easy it is. My severe alcoholism doesn't even remotely affect my marks.
>>
>>27638810
>pay gym Chad to go to the gym
>pay sports store Chad to buy sporting equipment
>pay bar Chad to hang out and soak up "social cues"

Wow, this is all very convenient for Chad. :^)
>>
>Study all weekend
>Why aren't girls dripping wet wanting to fuck me?

Gee I dunno? Maybe because reading programming textbooks isn't a fucking aphrodesiac and the chads care more about giving the girls what they actually want in terms of sex?
>>
>>27639101
The road of being a Chad goes through a lot of Chads. It's only logical
>>
>>27636882
Explain what you chuckle fuck of a cuck?
>>
>>27637041
Comp sci is a solid degree, just don't look at it as a hurr I'm gonna make a ebin game franchise and become a multi millionaire
>>
This thread

>Girls only want to sleep with men that put effort into leaving the house to meet them and take care of their appearance :(

>Life is so unfair :(

You can study hard in school and attract girls with fat stacks after chad thundercock already had a turn, or you can actually put an effort into getting laid now. Your choice.
>>
File: 1427679260472.jpg (468 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1427679260472.jpg
468 KB, 2048x1536
>>27636882
>tfw had sex with three girls within the first week of my first year
>didn't have sex again once the following four years

It all started so promising and went to shit faster than Africa
>>
>>27639158
I refuse to pay a man who owns a gym any money, ever. It suggests that he thought he could get ahead in life just by being a dumb fucking animal lifting things. Clearly he was correct, but I don't have to like it. He's going to be dead, everybody who ever worked at his gym is going to be dead, and the only difference between me and them is that I won't have shelled out hard earned money to a charlatan.

Oh, but I suppose I just hate myself and don't really want to be happy, right? I would just accept all the things I hate if I really wanted to be happy.
>>
>>27636882
GIRLS

JUST

WANT

TO

HAVE

FUN

this comment is an original contribution based off the original contribution of Cindy Laupenheimer
>>
>>27637041
you know they call the registrar of the college and ask if you received a degree, right?
>>
>>27636882
>girls
>computer science

>>27637041
no one will hire you without the paper, dumbass, because there's too many of us and millions of Pajeets besides. I agree that 75% of positions in the field don't actually need even a bachelor's and you can learn it on your own time, but that's not the point.

Going to school for CS you get taught and evaluated on handling sports cars, whereas working in the industry you work with moving trucks and usually have no idea what's in the back. But the point is, to even get behind the wheel, you need the licenses, ie the fucking $30,000 piece of paper.

>>27639507
My first, second, and third jobs all asked for a transcript. That was during the financial crisis though. It wasn't until I had 5 years of experience that recruiters stopped asking.
>>
>>27639609
what kind of retard commits resume fraud?
>>
>Be doing comp sci
>have to do group work for one of our final written projects
>be put in group with foreign girl
>we get her to write about the ethics required when writing our program, literally the easiest section of the paper
>she copy and pastes the laws of robotics from i-robot as her section
>we end up with "a robot cannot harm a human unless it is to protect another human" in our final project
>>
>>27640096
Thank God we have hiring quotas to prevent gems like her from facing discrimination in the job market.
>>
>>27638519
Dude.. like.. nice meme.. lmao..
>>
>>27639254
africa was always shit
>>
explanation: they are girls

/thread

originalio comentario
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.