[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1458851958878s.jpg (20 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1458851958878s.jpg
20 KB, 250x242
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
>>
>>27636746
lmao what the fuck are you doing fAm?
>>
Theres only one True Elohim, and that is Kek.
Kek doesnt lie, he only Keks at human arrogance
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (18 KB, 217x325) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
18 KB, 217x325
>He suffered under Pontius Pilate

Pilate did nothing wrong.
>>
>>27636746
you go to church anon?
>>
>>27636746
amen ra to you bud. you're clearly cucked by religion. the sooner betas realize this it, the sooner the fire will rise
>>
File: Azazel.gif (4 KB, 320x394) Image search: [Google]
Azazel.gif
4 KB, 320x394
HAIL SATAN 666 PHAM
>>
>>27636746
>he suffered under old Jewish men

fixed :^)
>>
>>27637044
Pontius Pilate was Roman, idiot.
>>
>>27636746
The word catholic in this usage simply means "general, universal, concerning the whole,", fyi
>>
>>27637111
Pilate didn't think Jesus was guilty so he let the jews decide. They said he should be crucified. So Jesus didn't suffer under Pilate.
>>
>>27637111
No shit

kys
>>
>>27637111
lmao get a load of this dumb fuck
>>
>>27637219
Jews didn't do the crucifixion, that's on Pontius. I can explain if you like WHY the Jewish people didn't like Jesus if you want.

I'm Episcopal, by the way. You?
>>
>>27637343
>I'm Episcopal

Na you're a dumb ass
>>
I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.

And I believe in the Serpent and the Lion, Mystery of Mystery, in His name BAPHOMET.

And I believe in one Gnostic and Catholic Church of Light, Life, Love and Liberty, the Word of whose Law is THELEMA.

And I believe in the communion of Saints.

And, forasmuch as meat and drink are transmuted in us daily into spiritual substance, I believe in the Miracle of the Mass.

And I confess one Baptism of Wisdom whereby we accomplish the Miracle of Incarnation.

And I confess my life one, individual, and eternal that was, and is, and is to come.

AUMGN. AUMGN. AUMGN.
>>
>>27637356
What are you, some kind of non-denominational piece of shit? Just answer the fucking question, bucko.
>>
Btw, here's the Nicene Creed to go with the Apostle's Creed posted first.

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.
>>
>>27637402
Of what Jesus team I play for? The one where they eat his him up every week and drink the saucy blood
>>
>>27637343
I'm just an edgy atheist who has read the bible.
>>
>>27637506
You need a little more background than just the Bible to really get a good handle on things. What version of the Bible did you read, anyway?

By the way, I'm also an atheist, but I do enjoy a lot of aspects of my religion. I'm just not so big on the whole God thing. I dated a fedora atheist for a while and it was unbearable how wrong they were about so many things.
>>
>>27637476
for instance, Episcopals and many Protestants believe that the wine/wafer is representative of the body and blood of Christ metaphorically, but the view stated matches the Catholic view of transubstantiation, which I agree is very silly.
>>
>>27636920
nor did judas

that fag jesus had a deathwish and everyone gave him exactly what he wanted
>>
>>27637474
The Nicene Creed is the patrician version.
>>
>>27637664
Very true. How could he die for us if no one was going to kill him?
>>
>>27637589
>What version of the Bible did you read, anyway?

KJV
>>
>>27637696
In that case, I will just recommend reading Wikipedia articles about the political climate during the time. Very interesting stuff.
>>
>>27637589
I read Martin Luther's translation, because I'm a germanfag. I don't know if there are better alternatives, but it's all I had at the time.

I'm more of an agnostic than a fedora tipper. I'm just interested in history in general. I'm planning on reading the Quran next. Might be useful with all the mudslimes invading my country right now. :^)
>>
>>27637744
I am definitely not a fan of Martin Luther. Haven't read his version, though, but you could probably do better.

I'm in the US and Muslims here are really nice. My doctor, butcher, and local convenience store owner are all Muslim and they're very sweet people.
>>
Amen, glory to the church, glory to God
>>
>>27637848
>I am definitely not a fan of Martin Luther
Do you think you could be Episcopal without Luther's political skills to navigate the treacherous depths of defying the Roman Catholic Church for the first time?
>>
>>27637219
Under [= during the rule of] Pontius Pilate...
>>
>>27637689
The Roman state killed him for sedition.
>>
kill yourself christfag

get off my board
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.