[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you put loads of vegetables and shit on your hamburger then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: Me when I'm eating with my dad.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Me when I'm eating with my dad.png
1 MB, 1366x768
If you put loads of vegetables and shit on your hamburger then you have shit taste. The vegetables ruin the taste of the burger, if you just have meat, cheese, bread, condiments, (and bacon if applicable) then that's all you'll ever need. Vegetables is just lowering the flavor, things like tomatoes and lettuce are overpowering the taste of the burger, it's like you people just don't enjoy experiencing the full flavor and taste that the burger has to offer.

>Inb4 but it makes it healthy
>>
>>27636628
>not enjoying the crunchy lettuce in a burger/sandwich

Shit taste
>>
Why is it legitimately autistic people are always such picky eaters?
>>
That's like saying the cheese and bread "overpower the taste of the burger". Veggies compliment the burger, not overpower it. You can barely even taste lettuce, it's mainly for feel.
>>
not a fucking chance
juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce, and crunchy onions combine with the meat and bread (>cheese) to create the ideal ying/yang of the burger. you're disrupting the balance by being a retarded picky eater.
>>
>>27636628

You're a pleb who doesn't understand flavor profiles. All meat in mouth gets boring. You wouldn't know that considering how much cock you take in your mouth OP. ;^)

>>27636649

Man, the lettuce crunch is the best part sometimes. I love lettuce. I love salad.
>>
File: 1423943052324.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423943052324.png
487 KB, 900x900
Why do places put onions on just about everything? They're fucking disgusting!
>>
>>27636662

Because I think part of being autistic is being unreasonably picky. It just seems to go hand and hand, maybe because the autist can't ever do anything new or understand anything that's not directly related to their niche interests.
>>
File: in america.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
in america.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>27636649
>Using "texture" as a defense for shit taste

Nice try senpai

>>27636662
>Picky eaters
>Subjective taste
>What is a palate?
>They don't like what I like so must be autistic

Okay

>you can barely even taste lettuce, it's mainly for feel.

It has no taste so why put it on a burger? I know people will say "For texture" but I don't NEED nor WANT texture on a burger, it taste fine without it.

>Man, the lettuce crunch is the best part sometimes. I love lettuce. I love salad.
>I love lettuce.
>I love salad

I think you need to go back to >>>/sp/ and >>>/fit/ you fucking chad normie faggot.

>You wouldn't know that considering how much cock you take in your mouth OP. ;^)

That's a chad response, way to embarrass yourself.
>>
>>27636662
this basically
simple lettuce tomato combination on a burger is god tier for both taste and texture, but autists wouldnt know anything about either
>>
>>27636728
Shit forgot to link who I was replying to, anyway the go back to /fit/ and /sp/ comment was meant for this faggot >>>>>>27636692
>>
>>27636728
>tries to say hes not autistic
>calls people chad normie faggots for simply eating plants in the same post

lol truly autism
>>
File: 1456507970775.png (855 KB, 726x860) Image search: [Google]
1456507970775.png
855 KB, 726x860
WHO /BEETROOT/ HERE
>>
>>27636704
Onions are in 99% of the savory food you eat you picky little fag
>>
>>27636628
>not enjoying onions with meat

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: Impressing a hipster.jpg (243 KB, 914x1672) Image search: [Google]
Impressing a hipster.jpg
243 KB, 914x1672
>>27636772
>eating plants

What a faggot

>>27636774
My mom eats a couple of cans worth of beetroots every week or so, I think they are alright but not a big fan of them.
>>
>>27636628
>I hate vegetables
Ah, I remember when I was 12.
How's that constipation treating you?
>>
File: You.gif (1 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
1 MB, 500x282
I'm hella glad I like vegetables now. Maybe I'll never reverse the damage of malnutrition, but I can join in on the "grow the fuck up you big fucking baby, eat your peppers" meme
>>
>>27636940
>Doesn't like vegetables
>Must be a child
>Meme argument

First off I'm 23 and secondly not everyone develops a taste for vegetables and don't hit me with that "underdeveloped palate" meme defense. I've sampled and tried tons of vegetables, I simply don't care for them, especially not on burgers.
>>
>>27636964
see
>>27636977

You have no logical evidence, scientific findings or statement that claims maturity is connected to one's palate, that's basically the claim you are making. It's a subjective opinion at best.
>>
>>27636977
I guess I'm just speaking from personal experience. I used to hate all veggies, but now I eat a salad every day and one of the first things I noticed was how much easier it is to take a shit. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
>>
>>27636728

>If you like lettuce, you're a Chad!

Do you get this triggered when you see cows eating grass? Do you assume the plants in their mouth have made to where you can't get a gf?

>That's a chad response, way to embarrass yourself.

No "OP sucks dick" is a meme far older than you're 12 year old ass obviously.
>>
>>27637005
It's mature to proactively take care of your health and a balanced diet is imperative to that, let's not shit ourselves.
>>
>>27636628
i actually enjoy the vegetables
>>
>>27636940

I love vegetables but they don't go on a burger. It's a sure sign someone can't cook or has a child's tastes if they put that shit on it. I bet they also marinate or put sauce on their well done steaks too. What kind of person is too lazy to make a fucking salad?
>>
File: 1455213285574.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1455213285574.png
192 KB, 501x445
I hate condiments of any kind. Anything's fine on a burger except ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise.
>>
>>27636977
>not everyone develops a taste for vegetables

And we call these people fussy autistic manchildren.

Who the fuck doesn't eat vegetables?
>>
i like to put sunny side up eggs in my burger along with tomatoe avacado onion garlic and lettuce
>>
>>27636628
Do pickles and grilled mushrooms count?
>>
>>27636628
meat, cheese, bread and condiments ruin the taste of the burger. just eat a plain patty you scrub
>>
>>27637005
It's actually scientifically proven that your taste buds reduce in number and shrink as you age.
>>27637145
That's just like your opinion, man. I find that a burger is incomplete without pickles, lettuce, tomato, onions, etc. I love biting into a burger and getting a good bite of that juicy tomato and crisp lettuce. All of that makes for a delicious combination.
>>
>>27636628
>Lettuce
>Overpowering the taste of anything

What?
>>
>>27636628
>Buns
>Beef
>Onions
>Mustard
Literally the only things needed for a perfect burger.
Anything else is optional.
>>
>>27636977

You have to make them yourself. Family members and females suck at cooking. Try roasting, grilling, or stir frying them and not forgetting to season them. It doesn't take much. Sometimes I don't put anything on but a little oil, paprika, msg, and parmesan on my whatever and crushed garlic. Broccoli is my favorite but it works with almost all of them. Spinach is easiest at just needing bacon grease, garlic, and salt to saute until wilted. Brussel sprouts are a pain in the ass but usually so good it's worth it. Whatever you do don't boil except for potatoes. Even that's iffy because roast or grilled potato salad is much better than boiled. Why have mashed potatoes when you can have baked or roasted potatoes? It's a damn crime how females have maligned vegetables and made me think I disliked them for so long.
>>
>>27637276
I like some onions right in the burger. pre-fried of course, since they wont cook properly in the burger
>>
I hate eating anything if it's just hot with no cold side. The burger isn't enough to counter the cheese and meat so you need at least some tomato on there.
>>
>take a veggie supplement pill every morning to get all my fruit and vegetable requirements out of the way.
>rest of the day i eat greasy meats and cheese, and fast food, 3 meals a day.
>still feel great and healthy because of vitamins

its a great time to be alive
>>
>>27637163
same, not sure why anyone likes them. fucking disgusting
>>
>>27636649
>>27636692

Lettuce is just water and fiber. No nutrition, no taste. If you want le crunch why not just put Styrofoam or potato chips on it so you at least add some tasty.
>>
I've had the same burger from a place with and without all the toppings. Lettuce/tomato/onion changed it from tasting like a microwaved gas station burger to an actual burger you'd buy in a restaurant.

Veggies differentiate 'burger' from 'meat sandwich'.
>>
>>27636628
>OP posts pictures from franchise that consists entirely of Mary Sue characters and hyperbolic fantasy that appeals to twelve year olds.
>Puts dialogue as text in the most awkward way possible.
>Names the file 'Me when I'm eating with my dad'
>Says vegetables on a burger means you have shit taste.

Poe's law. I seriously can't tell anymore. Is OP literally a fucking child?
>>
File: LOL.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>27637316
>Believing vitamins work

Kek, keep shilling out money to the vitamin empire. They only make billions each year because of saps like you who believe taking a "vitamin pill" is actually making them healthier.
>>
>>27637458
I'm 23, but you don't go out to eat with your father? Or a parent figure? I feel for you anon, I always give my dad my vegetables that's why I named the file that specific name. Again you're making the whole "OP is a child because of X reason" your interpretation anon....your interpretation.
>>
>>27637483
Yes, I do.

But I don't get on Facebook afterwards and then post a picture from a kids cartoon and say 'lol this is totally like me with my dad'.
>>
know whats good on a burger? peanut butter
>>
>>27637573
My nigga.

There's this place in New Orleans I went to one time. They had the best peanut butter burgers I've ever tasted.
>>
If you have never experienced the joy of eating a good burger with pickle and onion I feel truly sorry for you son.
>>
>>27637615
well I imagine they just had really good burgers. the peanut butter part is pretty hard to mess up
>>
>>27637630
>Pickles

Pickles are fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1459803393521.png (107 KB, 496x958) Image search: [Google]
1459803393521.png
107 KB, 496x958
Who /onions mayo pickles/ here?
>>
>>27637654
That's like saying marinated food is disgusting.

Crunchy brined veg is fucking delicious.

The subtle salty sour flavor is the perfect compliment to a burger.
>>
>>27637650
No it was home made peanut butter and they boiled the meat prior to grilling it.

The waiters were shit though because they also had slot machines that attracted the Katrinafags. It's been a long time though, so they're probably better.
>>
File: 1450375846359.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1450375846359.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>27636977

You don't like vegetables because you don't eat them. That's a fact friend.

I went vegetarian last year, fucking loved meat my entire life, despised vegetables and most fruits because I believed they tasted "bland" and "fulfilling", but I needed to do it, First 3 months or so were hard, but by that point my meat and carb addiction finally began wearing off. And it is an addiction btw, because our diets are supposed to consist primarily of vegetables, some fruit, carbohydrates such as wheat, potatoes rice and then meat, not Just carbs and meat.

Today I fucking love vegetables. Fucking LOVE them, can't get enough.
They're so fucking delicious and nutritious and god I just feel incredible after eating them, and you know what? Not trying to big this up or anything but I had quite a few health problems prior to changing my diet, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, depression, insomnia, recurrent corneal abrasions, borderline obesity.

Today, they're all gone. All of them, and I feel amazing.

TL;DR: YOU ALL HATE VEGETABLES BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING EAT THEM
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES REGULARLY AND YOU WILL LIKE THEM YOU KEKS
>>
>>27637745
I guess I've never actually had homemade peanut before
>>
>>27636628
Daily reminder to fuck off to >>>/b/ with your normieposting
>>
>>27636628

I just get one with everything they have available
>>
>>27637863
>eating food is normie talk
do you just exist via photosynthesis?
>>
>>27637863
>Posting about taste in food is normie posting

This is bait, either that or you're just a 12 year old faggot trying to sound like you fit in.
>>
>>27637252
>meat ruins the taste
>just eat a patty
>just eat what ruins the taste

Improve your shit posting, 0/10.
>>
>>27637252

I don't think it can even be considered a sandwich if it doesn't have bread though.
>>
>>27638278
he's obviously referring to things like bacon on the burger
>>
>>27637398

Maybe I genuinely enjoy the taste of lettuce? There are different kinds of lettuces too you know.
>>
>>27637461

You literally cannot live without adequate nutrition.
>>
>>27637822

Its lame. It's literally peanuts and nothing else maybe a pinch of salt if you're fancy. I get it at a rich fag store where the machine grinds it in front of you. I can't tell the difference between it and the shit with the layer of oil on top. Gotta' waste money so I like cool to normies though.
>>
>>27639000
'Enough nutrition to stay alive' is not the same as 'adequate (reasonably healthy) nutrition.'

People can stay alive eating nothing but beer, chips, fast food and microwave dinners but they're in no way healthy.
>>
>>27639255

I suppose, vitamin supplements are cheap though. It's not ideal but it's worth the $5 every 3 months.
>>
>>27636670
>ying/yang
It's yin/yang. Just saying.
>not being vegan
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.