[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age is it that you have to stop shitposting and become an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepe time.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
pepe time.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
What age is it that you have to stop shitposting and become an adult on the internet, or even just get off if it's nothing to do with family or making money?

>tfw seeing forum posts about kid fighting with his sister and getting told off by parents and thinking, "Ha, what a bunch of kids."
>tfw the days of going on animu/mango forums and joining 'discussions' will never feel the same
>that feeling of 'I should always have something more productive to spend my time on'.

Man, I've had some good times on the internet (why does it feel like I'm closing the book on my life?).
>>
Do it anyway, nigger. Posting on a forum past a certain age won't get the FBI to bust down your door.
>>
>>27636624
It's a weird feel, bro. Even 5 seconds spent shitposting is too long.
>>
>>27636585

I'm 64, so you have at least this long.
>>
>>27636960
So what do you do on here? I doubt you come here for the memes. Well, I don't know you to say that though
>>
I think the novelty of the internet wears off after a certain time.

Even if someone was introduced to the internet and computing tomorrow, it would be the same amount of time.

Its about 4 years. After that, you've discovered everything and nothing can really surprise you

>tfw you will never join an online community for the first time again
>you will never marvel at the thought that you are exchanging ideas and opinions with someone you will never likely see in your life
>Somebody out there will pass away and you were a part of their life
>>
>>27637173
Forums are still pretty fun for me and I've been on them for at least 8 years
>>
>What age should you get off of 4chan
Hopefully I never leave. I'm wanting to be on this glorious hellhole my entire life. I only have 2 rl friends, I consider you guys as a third. I want to become "That 80 yo guy that still posts on 4chan". I want to stream my last few moments on the hospital bed with you lot. I want to become the 80 yo handholdless virgin on /r9k/ and /pol/. I want to become a meme
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.