[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told my online friends I was going to bed but I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I told my online friends I was going to bed but I can't sleep but now if I go online again they'll think I'm an emotional bipolar faggot and delete me.

This is a terrible situation I'm incapable of dealing with it.
>>
>>27636469
You can set your status to offline.
>>
Explain the situation, they'll understand. This happened to me last night, I went to bed but someone was blasting rap music as loud as possible shortly afterwards, I couldn't sleep, came back online, and told him so.
>>
>>27636469
Probably not good friends if they block you for shit like that. I doubt they would, anyways.
>>
Just do something else. Shitpost for a few more hours, watch some stream / movie / show or play an offline game
>>
>>27636557
This

Probably though they'll just think "I guess he couldn't go to sleep" and that's it.
>>
>>27636532
He has to sign in first, appear online, THEN turn himself offline.
>>
>>27636602
I mean I saw in the same situation last night. When I jumped back into the group chat, one person was like "Go to sleep, anon". I just said I guess I wasn't tired yet and I continued to talk.

At the very worse, they might make a quick joke DESU.
>>
>>27636672
Use the offline mode shortcut instead. Search the steam forums. If you play online games you can fuck off.

Or you could just say you have insomnia like a sane person would.
>>
>>27636469
Really though, online "friends" are the worst. You know they don't give a fuck about you and I wouldn't be concerned with them either. So even if they talk shit or think anything negative of you, unfriend their asses and move on.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.