[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We discuss what we can realistically do to fight the normals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Beta_ece149_5577217.jpg (107 KB, 780x488) Image search: [Google]
Beta_ece149_5577217.jpg
107 KB, 780x488
ITT: We discuss what we can realistically do to fight the normals

Others critic our suggestions

Heres one we can all do, its legal and totally ok:

>Walking in public place
>see woman
>immediately stare at her pussy
>stare for far too long then continue your activities
>

I also thought about writing mgtow on bathroom stalls
>>
>>27635927
That's stare rape, anon. Good luck getting away with that.
>>
Have fun looking autistic.
>>
File: rapell.jpg (56 KB, 530x397) Image search: [Google]
rapell.jpg
56 KB, 530x397
>>27635997
but its your word against theirs,

even video evidence will be hard to prove
>>
>piss all over toilet seats and floor
>flush down all toilet paper for every stall
>leave gum on sidewalks for normies to step in
>leave thumb tacks literally everywhere. Stairs, chairs, benches, anywhere and everywhere.
>smear poop in public bathrooms
>Cum on toilet seats and floors
>buy liquid ass, spray it in any and all public places. (This is a personal favorite and recommendation)
>etc etc
This is a guerilla war. You fuckers better start getting serious
>>
>>27636110
Just to clarify
Liquid ass is a spray with such s horrid, potent smell of literal shit that it will EASILY cause anyone in the room it's sprayed in to fucking evacuate. You can buy a can of this shit real cheap on Amazon.
It's basically chemical warfare. Use it wherever you can.
>>
So nobody is interested in war with the normals.
You are all such cucks.
>>
Scorch em. We burn them all
>>
What we need is mass action. A methodical, organized system where the normies can notice a pattern, then we strike them where it hurts
>>
>>27636619
I prefer gassing tbqph familia
>>
>>27636724
Would you not marvel as a screaming normie goes up in flames with your robot brethren?
>>
>>27636753
You make a fair point, fellow robot.
We could capture normies and have burning circles where we all get together and watch the normies burn alive.
Of course, we have to make it last as long as possible. While they're in flames, put them out halfway through and reignite them. Rinse and repeat until their dead.
Also communal torture circles. We tie a normie up to a tree and everyone can get a crack at him. They can do whatever they please as long as it doesn't kill them.
Such fun thinking up of these things. It's a shame none of this will ever happen.
>>
>>27636839
If we ever do get a chance to fulfill Elliott's will and ignite the beta uprising, I will command the women torture.
We would hold all of the Stacies in a pig pen where they can wallow in their own filth. We'll starve them to the point where all they eat is robot dick, semen and our shit. When they're not being devolved into literal fucktoys and cumdumpsters we use them like Jews in concentration camps for our supplies and facilities to fight off the resisting Chad's who are sadly stronger than us in brute strength (never intellect, mind you). We would assign the average roastie to a group of 5 robots each day who will them decide what they do and their fate. This is all just the basic framework and I encourage you other robots to partake in this discussion so we can improve our method. Stacies and Chads well receive the most severe punishment and conditions
>>
>>27637059
I love you.
Originally.
Elliot would be damn proud.
>>
Vote Trump.
Seriously.
>>
>>27637307
This.
Nothing will make them angrier than Trump winning.
>>
>fuck you Jewmods I dont give a fuck

For real, death to normies. Beta uprising NAO!
>>
File: 12912933.jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
12912933.jpg
94 KB, 700x700
who /vandal/ here
>mfw someone sprayed over my tags
going back tonight, need some black fucking paint though
>>
>>27637701
Indeed, comrade.
Every last normie will spill their blood. We shall not rest until they are all gone.
Allahu Akbar praise kek heil Elliot and all that jazz.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.