[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck authority I realized this when I was about 10. I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1325551741685.jpg (12 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1325551741685.jpg
12 KB, 340x340
Fuck authority

I realized this when I was about 10. I haven't followed the "rules" since then. Fuck 'em. I've paid the price for my transgressions, but I've also done more of what I want to do than most.

I can still remember in school I would always get a check on the box that says "Respects Authority". The concept that they could not grasp is that I didn't not respect authority, it's that I didn't recognize that people had authority over me to start with.

I still don't. The idea that someone thinks they have some right to tell me what to do is just fascinating to me. My typical reply is- fuck off.
>>
>>27635911
They do have authority over you. If you don't play by their rules, they're able to fuck you for it.

Don't respect authority in school? Get expelled.
Don't respect authority of your parents? Get kicked out.
Don't respect authority of the law? Go to jail.

Authority is just a fancy way of saying power.
>>
i thought i was on s4s for a moment.
>>
>>27635972
If I read it correctly, it says he does respect authority but at the same time he can't grasp the concept that people have authority over him. Which doesn't make sense.

I don't know, I don't believe this guy. I'm calling bullshit on him.
>>
>>27635972
but that isnt authority thats just brute force

you cant make anyone believe aomething anynore than you can make someone not have to poop. believing someone has authority over you is to believe they are closer to god than you are
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (116 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
116 KB, 1252x1252
>>27635911
>Fuck authority
>I realized this when I was about 10

underage b&
>>
>>27636057
Unfortunately for you we live in societies that have rules and laws, and failure to follow those laws will get you into trouble.

Feel free to do whatever you want and disregard authority. You'll be laughing at the government and the police as you sit in your cell and carve the wall for hours a day.
>>
>>27636142
And be on lockdown for 3 days at a time until they let your tier out for about 30 minutes, the only time you can go take a shower. Then its back to lockdown for another 3-4 days. 2-3 people in a cell, not allowed to wash the ass, and if you want to take a shower you have to do "bird baths" in the sink and hopefully your cell mates are cool enough and look away or block the door window for the guy bathing so people can't just walk by and see your naked ass.
>>
>>27635911
you couldn't be any more normie.

literally 100% of people say "fuck authority" at some point in their lives. the only way you "paid the price" was that you were lazy and stupid. everyone else thinks the same shit but got a good life anyway out of it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.