[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk up to traffic llights >press button >when all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 199x253
>walk up to traffic llights
>press button
>when all the cars stop, walk away
>>
>>27635636
I've been to tens of thousands of crosswalks. Not once has that button done anything.
>>
>>27635755

The button doesn't stop or impede traffic, it just lets the user know when it's okay to cross.
>>
>>27635755
>>27635805
There is a thing called a pedestrian controlled intersection. The button will cause the lights to go red, where they will otherwise always be green.
>>
>>27635755
Depends. In small towns it sets a timer to stoplights. In large towns or cities, it does nothing.
>>
All the mischief robots cause must cost the taxpayers a few million annually in wasted hours and general inconvenience.
>>
File: NOTHING_STICKS.gif (979 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
NOTHING_STICKS.gif
979 KB, 320x180
>car rolls up to me, they scream out the window
>HEY WHERE IS BAKER'S STREET
>yell back
>I'm not actually yelling I'm just moving my mouth
>they look at me confused
>just when a fucking truck crashes into them
>read newspaper, all of them died
>mfw I'm in Baker's Street right now enjoying a hot cup of tea
>>
>>27636382 please let this be true. such a warm feeling
>>
>Person ask if the bus is going to right direction
>Accidentally answer "yes"
My subconscious is /devilish/
>>
>>27636382
How the hell are you today?

(I will anyone 10 million internets who gets this)
>>
>riding bike on sidewalk
>get to an intersection
>press button
>before the light turns red I start crossing the street because it is clear
>woman in a white suv starts screaming at me for pressing the button
>>
>>27636382
I hope you die soon.

oregano
>>
File: tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>See Chad yelling at some nerd about how his Range Rover is worth more than his life
>He pushes the nerd into the bushes
>Nerd was brother of a gang member
>Chad gets his arms smashed

>take his phone and throw it into the woods
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.