[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody listen to bones? I know it's rap, and you guys will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Anybody listen to bones? I know it's rap, and you guys will kill me for listening to ape music, but still.
>>
yes, what about him
>>
he makes good music to kill yourself to
>>
Deadboy is GOAT.
>>
>>27635628
>bones
>ape music
the kind of rap bones makes is mostly white people music
>>
File: 1425183986100.jpg (149 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1425183986100.jpg
149 KB, 600x400
sui sui suicide 666
>>
>>27635628
I'm listening to TeenWitch right now.
>>
What is best Bones album?
>>
>>27635628
music for fags, tbqh
>>
>>27636390
This and its p gud desu
>>
>>27636892
I don't enjoy rap or hip hop generally but I loved Creep and Skinny from him.
>>
how about listen to real memphis rap instead of a meme
>>
>actually giving a shit what r9k thinks of your music preferences
>>
File: 1458859463466.png (323 KB, 719x710) Image search: [Google]
1458859463466.png
323 KB, 719x710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gefCdLAGK4E

>2016
>not listening to jaden smith
>>
>>27636390
>mostly white people music
you jmust be underage
>>
Bones is one of the laziest "artists" in the rap game.

He can't be bothered to finish his tracks, just spits freestyles over a beat he didnt even produce himself and calls it a day if it hits 2 minutes (and frequently doesn't even hit that modest goal). The worse thing about him is when he throws in his crooning interludes as filler in the middle of an otherwise listenable track.

He lacks the kind of focus & dedication of a real artist. He's someone who will never put out a GOOD album from front to back. Just assorted compilations of tracks that have a few bangers and a lot of garbage filler that everyone skips past.

Same deal with $uicideboys. I just to rag on artists like A$AP Rocky for churning out generic commercial garbage, but even his tracks have a degree of professionalism that you will never find on a BONES CD.
>>
>>27638353
i fail to see the point of rappers making a "good" album if the average person might listen to the entire thing once and after listen to like 1 or 2 songs. like i can understand why an artist would want to make an album, but it seems so pointless
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0eCoc0ii4

>Not listening to $UICIDEBOY$

wew lad
>>
i actually enjoy PAIDPROGRAMMING everytime I listen to it. Bones is one of my favs desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.