[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so few women supporting nationalist causes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o4rnrl6QWM1rikayho1_540.jpg (196 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rnrl6QWM1rikayho1_540.jpg
196 KB, 540x810
Why are there so few women supporting nationalist causes?
>>
They arent few.

It's just that feminist whores crave attention and make way more noise.

Usually conservative women are discreet.
>>
>>27635558
Probably because women are the ones bringing in massive amounts of immigrants to western countries. They are also the ones that vote to create welfare states.
>>
Nationalism is so racist omg how is it even still a thing in 2016
>>
>>27635558
because women are better than men
>>
Your question raises a not only good but important topic for discussion that I believe needs to and has been needing to be addressed. Like yesterday it needed to be addressed. If you'll allow me to summarize your question; it is as follows: why are so few women supporting nationalist causes? And I for one am damn glad you asked it. First of all, nationalist causes are a serious issue that, in my humble opinion, have gone un-supported for way too long, specifically by women. You seem to be concerned with the WHY of the question, so I am going to attempt to get right down to it. WHY are there so few women supporting nationalist causes? Indeed that is an excellent question and my answer is as follows: it is clear by the way you are framing your question that there is a truth in place, which is, simply said: there are very few women supporting nationalist causes. I think your post did an excellent job of making that point through the question, and I have to say I agree.
>>
>>27635558
it's just their nature, women are supposed to be all-encompassing, do-gooders that sees the kindness in everyone. but given a little push, they might be the most zealous of what they support, discarding alternatives.
>>
>>27636778
How many times do they have to get raped by Ahmed and Traore to change?
>>
jew brainwashing works better on women due to using social pressure and the current education system designed to set white males back.
>>
>>27636778
George Orwell called women the "swallowers of slogans" for a reason. They vote however the dominant men in their lives vote. (And Big Brother is included within that group.)
>>
>>27635558
judging from the pic i quess you mean white euro shit

so nevermind
>>
Nationalism is essentially the concept of self-sufficiency which goes against every single female though process, as they rely on cuddles and help from others which is why they vote for nanny-states and big government.
>>
Because ur gay XDDDDDDDDDDD

Where's that sad Twitter frog when u need it bruh??

Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>27637075
>slavs
>white
that's an ukranian dude. not white
>>
Nationalism can be seen as a politicization of the instinct to resist invaders. I believe that it is more prevalent in men because men (I mean male hominids but I'll say 'men' or 'women' for brevity) who relented and allowed strangers into their communities were probably more likely to be killed by invaders. Women who allowed invaders into their communities would have been kept alive for breeding so the nationalist instinct to resist was not as beneficial.
>>
The other week on The Daily Shoah they announced they're coming out with an alt-right women's podcast.
>>
>>27637008
Depends,they might actually prefer being raped.
>>
>>27637397
I guess we better rev up our cocks. It's gonna be a rape-off. Winner gets da wimminz.
>>
>>27637297
you are a fucking colossal, pseudo-intellectual retard

nationalism comes and mostly goes in the 20th century along with the mass rise of nation states, it's only there for a short period of time thanks to politics of certain governments

moron
>>
>>27635558
because nationalists are beta cucks and women want chads like muhammad...
>>
>>27637591
I never said it was absolute you dickhead. It's a political ideology of course the conditions of the day take precedence. Only a lobotomized fuckwit would assume that biology is the only factor.
>>
women are largely incapable of thinking ahead further than 24 hours
>>
>>27635558
Because they're told they shouldnt have the right to vote and have to stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen
>>
Most politically active females are insane, most women are leftist today because it's the status quo and it is the nature of females to go along to get along. A woman being a nationalist means she'll be at odds with everyone else, from a mating perspective this is disadvantageous. Likewise males will claim to be feminists, liberals, etc to be more likable to females, see: numale.
>>
Because it's bad for social status.

If nationalism or nazism were hip and cool, then every female would do it. Women only think in social bonus points terms
>>
>>27637721
Also this: liberalism is effeminate in its nature to proselytize equality to qualm feelings of unfairness, as a mother does, with little thought for future outcomes or stability.
>>
>>27637039
>this is what buttmad white people actually believe
>>
Women have no innate loyalty to the social order. It's not ingrained into them like it is into men. They're only concerned with finding the highest-quality (chad) mate. For example, thousands of women had relationships with Nazi soldiers in occupied territory, and the same thing happened with Japanese women in Occupied Japan with American Soldiers.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.