[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be on tinder >Match with a girl >Actually hit it off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1346303464559.jpg (65 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1346303464559.jpg
65 KB, 400x400
>Be on tinder
>Match with a girl
>Actually hit it off and attracted to her
>Start talking dirty
>She acts surprised and said she thought it was a dating app
>Ok, I'll give her a pass on that one cause some people do end up dating from there
>Start to talk more about meeting or hooking up, but she says shes against that
>I stop talking to her
>She starts up talking to me again and says we could meet out
>Long story short, we end up meeting and making out
>Talk later she says she wants to meet again and fuck me. Wants me bad etc
>Night of the date comes up and she backs out
>Tells me she can't do this
>WTF, why waste my time.
>I quit talking to her
>Next day she messages me again and asked me if she cooked dinner for me, would I come over and eat and watch a movie
>And so I'm going tonight to have dinner, watch a movie and fuck this girl.

Why do some girls feel they have to do these crazy mental gymnastics to prove they aren't sluts?

It makes no sense to me. This girl would rather take the time to make a full course meal for me to eat and then hang out watching a stupid movie all just to fuck me. Why not cut the foreplay and go straight to what we both want?

I swear if prostitution was legal, everyday women would be fucked. No one wants this headache just to fuck a girl.
>>
And then late tonight

>guys I was on my way over to this roasties house and she cancelled on me

You've been shit tested and failed, you never should have replied after the first cancelation
>>
It's universal normie code. Females have to establish feelings of safety before engaging in sexual activity. Apparently it is very self-evident. Try to keep thinking of what you are doing over there when you're contemplating these thoughts while having dinner/watching movie.
>>
>>27635441
wouldn't surprise me

but i did tell her if she pulled this again, i was done. she said she understood.

>>27635456
yah but i just dont get it.
>>
File: view.jpg (8 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
8 KB, 208x250
>>27635386
>Why do some girls feel they have to do these crazy mental gymnastics
because they can. and because males WILL succumb to them anyway. and even if you are an uber-male and tell her to fuck off, it won't matter, because you will be like 1% of the male population. she still has the resr 99% to fuck around with. and unfortunately, you are a part of it.
>>
>>27635491
I don't get it either. I just try and play by the normie code of conduct to not be a total retard.
>>
>>27635492
yah in most situations i would be more accommodating to her.

But I dont want to date this girl. Just want to fuck her.

And I actually met another girl that i've went on a couple of dates with.

So I'm not as clingy for this one since I got someone I could conceivably fuck at some point.

>>27635525
I am. She told me she was in the store to get the rest of the food and I havene heard back in about an hour.

Wouldn't be surprised if she backed out again, but we'll see.
>>
>>27635549
Don't go full pls respond mode whatsoever. If chances are, as you say, that she won't get back at you, don't be disappointed. Nothing to lose desu. Wish you good luck anon. Hope she'll cook you something good before venturing into her abyss.
>>
>>27635627
I won't be disappointed. In a way, I'll be relieved. Tired of the back and forth. And I dont want her and shes wanting a relationship.
>>
>>27635386

i guess she needs to pretend it was meaningful and that she did not fuck on the first date. You got free dinner, a movie and a fuck. What are you complaining about. It's like you have been the girl all along.
>>
>>27635786
we've not went out yet
>>
>>27635386
I will never understand this behaviour. Can't they be fucking straight forward instead of running through a maze of bullshit?
>>
>>27635936
Exactly

I know she was into me. She literally told me she just cant wrap her head around a fling or friends with benefit. I call bullshit. I think she just wants something more serious.
>>
>>27635386
If I were in your position and looking for a relationship, I would almost think it was kind of cute. Frustrating, but kind of cute. (full disclosure: I watch way too much weebshit and have an image in my head of a girl that's unsure of herself. I'm most likely wrong, I know)

As far as backing out of a hookup, I dunno.
Never been there.
Probably never will.
>>
>>27636029
That exactly. She want's something serious and hopes you will be stupid enough to stay with her.
I stopped reacting to this kind of behaviour, if they're not straight forward they can fuck off. There are enough sluts ready to fuck at any given time. It's honestly not worth the trouble only to have sex.
>>
>>27635386
>Why do some girls feel they have to do these crazy mental gymnastics to prove they aren't sluts?
Dude, you met her on tinder. She cancled to fuck a different guy off there.
>>
>>27636137
No, she has already met me and had a pretty good time.

She keeps insisting that if we meet, its under the context of a potential relationship.

It's not another guy. It's just her trying to get a relationship I think.

Or its cause she really wants to fuck but doesnt wanna feel slutty about it.
>>
>>27635386
>Why do some girls feel they have to do these crazy mental gymnastics to prove they aren't sluts?

I would guess it's not that, probably more indecision about you as a person and whether she trusts you/wants to fuck you. The female half of dating is making hard reads on what kind of men they're dealing with and not all of them are 100% confident in their judgment. I would guess every part of the story you posted presented new information to you about her and she's just changed her mind about you a few times.

But, the upside is that you don't really have to give a shit about any of this. You just worry about your half; go along with it if you like, back off if you like. Whatever.
>>
>>27635386

She found another guy

/thread
>>
Alright guys, she just replied. Meeting at 7:30

wish me luck guys.

will report later if my thread is still up
>>
>>27636230

Enjoy the taste of other mens semen, cuck.
>>
>>27636230
good luck with that crazy girl.
>>
>>27635386

They don't generally do this sort of thing with Chad, but since you're a cyborg at best she knows she can fuck with you and you'll still come crawling back.
>>
>>27636230
If you eat her out make sure you spank her pussy
>>
>>27636230
hope she doesnt cry rape if she regrets it
>>
>>27635386
in before
>Anon you raped me! I didn't consent to this i just invited you over for dinner
>>
>>27636162
right, okay.
she fucks random guys off tinder, but since she made you jump through some hoops doesn't mean she'll just spread it for the right chad
cuck
>>
OP it's almost 7:30
>>
File: j5Z2ZaK.jpg (273 KB, 2048x2045) Image search: [Google]
j5Z2ZaK.jpg
273 KB, 2048x2045
>it's a Chad gets a tinder date turned fuckbuddy turned gf episode
>>
Wow dude how can you be so fuckin retarded.

Not all women are constantly whores looking for quick sex, perhaps some actually want some emotional connection with a man before allowing anything to happen.

Don't disregard her as a peice of meat. Give her a chance and stop acting as though meaningless sex is the be all and end all of life, it's far more fulfilling to have sex with someone you actually care about.

Fuck me man it sounds like she might not be a complete slut and you're slamming her? Get a fucking grip bro many people would kill to have the chance of a potential relationship with a nice girl.
>>
>Be on tinder
>Match with a girl
>Actually hit it off and attracted to her

Has this board been taken over by normies?
>>
File: 1458940105090.jpg (29 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458940105090.jpg
29 KB, 540x720
>>27638687
>Not all women are constantly whores looking for quick sex, perhaps some actually want some emotional connection with a man before allowing anything to happen.

This is the most beta normie post I have ever read.
Don't you have some Canadian govt business to get to, Trudeau?
>>
>>27638793
No I just went through a breakup last week and don't think a chance at love should be scoffed at.
>>
>>27638858
Yeah let's listen to relationship advice from the guy with an unsuccessful relationshit.
Dude I can tell you from experience mega-sluts will fuck tons of guys and make one guy work at it, like the guy they "really like" quoted for emphasis they won't fuck but they'll get dicked down in a gang bang of other guys right after a date with the guy they like and tell they want to wait. Fucking grow up. Women like sex, if they're not having sex with you they're having sex with someone else.
>>
>>27635386
Tinder really sucks ever since limited matches, and since they took moments away.

I only get matched with ham galaxies and girls lying about their age.
>>
>>27639065
Sounds like you have a mighty chip on your shoulder friend. I know a lot of decent women who are not like that at all. I don't see why this women is being named a mega-slut but okay, maybe OP should just fuck her and move on with his life because that's all life is about after all, getting our cocks wet now and then.
>>
>>27638858
While I'm giving out fucked up advice, not to make your night any worse. BUT. If she dumped you it was either for one specific guy she's banging probably right now while you're on r9k. They tend to branch swing from guy to guy. If she just dumped you, no girl just dumps a guy to be alone so that's probably worse like she did it to bang as many guys as possible to "find herself".
Normally I'd just keep my mouth shut but it really annoys me how females get this wrap for being "caring" or wanting an "emotional" connection when it's just bullshit they and guys that can't see their bullshit spew to justify the other shitty stuff they do on purpose.
Hope you have a nice night at least though.
>>
>>27639193
There's no other man in her life, we were very honest with each other throughout the breakup and she's honestly not the type.

I neglected her for a long time and it was a long distance relationship, she fell out of love with me largely due to said neglect along with other pressures in her life - failing uni and barely paying her rent due to costs of living in London.

I wouldn't be surprised if she finds someone else, im trying to move on with my life anyway.
>>
>>27639311
Alright buddy if you say so women aint like that.
Girl off tinder banging random dude wouldn't bang some other random dude.
Girl won't have sex with some other dude because of 'love'. You know that cuck meme you see on here? You're not divorced from reality, that sort of thing happens. Maybe not that extreme but being in love doesn't stop them from getting some other guys dick wet. You'll probably just accept it when you do move on. Honest people still lie, often by omission. No way I'm gonna buy into some story about a college girl being faithful. That's a funny one though. Thanks for the laugh.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.