[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the thought of getting old and dying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x542
How do you cope with the thought of getting old and dying?
>>
Who said I was going to get old
>>
No bills
Don't move out
Wage cuckan
Wage spendan
Fap cumman
>>
>>27635375
Old scares the shit out of me. Dying slightly less for some reason. Fun fact: my captcha said 'crematorium' wtf is it trying to say?
>>
you have 2 options

enjoy while it lasts
dont enjoy while it lasts

if its any better, each and everyone of us will die, its a rule you cant rebel against
>>
That I won't give a shit by the time I actually am old. It's a weird way to rationalize, but it seems to work.
>>
I just think about Muslim Cock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40Tc5SkcoE
>>
File: 1453778961017.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1453778961017.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>27635375
This image is offense pls remove it.
>>
File: image.gif (493 KB, 367x475) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
493 KB, 367x475
>>27635375
Be a /fit/ in a few years, get a hot wifey, make lots of money in network programming/engineering, travel the world, take shit like jiu jitsu and mountain climbing. Hopefully live out my 40's in Cali surfing, taking shrooms and watch the sunset with my mortality.
>>
why would you care if you have nothing worthy in your life. Im not afraid to die because I have never achieved anything in my life. I have nothing to lose. Nothing to remember.

Im only in my early twenties though so my opinion may change when I get old and desperate
>>
>>27635375

I try to supress the thought and forget about it.

I think it's very likely if I''m not thinking about it, when it happens I wont notice.
>>
>>27635666
no satan
>>27635375
Every biological organism expires, so to spoil and rot before eventually disintegrating to the earth you spawn from sounds exciting, almost enticing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.