[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That girl, who keeps a lot of friends around her, some of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1445335811367.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1445335811367.png
198 KB, 550x535
That girl, who keeps a lot of friends around her, some of them are girls, some guys that you dont know, she talks to them like to good friends just like to you, but you want to be more and not become a failfag.

What do? How do you know if a girl is wroth it or what to try on her?
>>
>>27635315
If you like her, then go for it. If she's desirable and single, there will be a half a dozen guys trying to get with her, and another dozen orbiters at any time.

When I got with my current gf, she had three guys pursuing here actively and another couple of guys she swore were platonic friends but I instantly saw that they were friendzoned orbiters.
>>
>>27635397
How so you not get friendzoned if youre mostly a neetfag anon?
>>
>>27635469

The most important thing to do in order to not get friendzoned is to avoid getting too close without making a move. What I mean by that is don't become too close friends before making clear that you're into her. If you meet make sure to flirt and make her laugh. Also be physical, i.e. touch her, while joking around, take her in your arm etc. and see how she reacts. If she's into you she'll reciprocate. If you think that you have a chance, ask her out on a date.
>>
>>27635572
ty anon, anything else I should know ?
>>
>>27635632
There is a lot. But if there are really a lot of guys pursuing her, then make sure to focus on her. When I came into the picture, some of the guys who were chasing my girl felt threatened and tried to fuck with me; like, trying to start shit with me etc. But I laughed it off and made sure to not engage in childish power play in front of her. Instead I tried to play it cool and focused on her. So if you end up in a group setting and some fag tries to make you look bad, don't get lost in arguing with him. Focus on her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.