[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What prevents someone with Hepatitis or HIV to just go on sprees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1457549442399.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457549442399.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
What prevents someone with Hepatitis or HIV to just go on sprees to spread the disease through crafty methods like slipping some of their fluids into public places, food and other shit?
>>
>>27635258
I've read that the bacteria/culture/disease/whatever the term, it doesn't live very long outside of the body, so it can't be spread from putting your fluids on things people will touch.
>>
>>27635258
HIV doesn't actually spread through fluids. That's just a politically correct way to say it is caused by faggotism.
>>
>>27635837
Which, during faggot acts of faggotry, it's spread through bodily fluids. Come on now Anon, this is common knowledge.
>>
>>27635837
Then how?
>>
>>27635258
They had a problem with that a few years ago in California. Some cook was putting some of his HIV spit and blood in food.
>>
>>27635983
huh.. wouldnt that not work for cooked foot 'cause its too hot? also can you get HIV by eating blood?
>>
>>27635959

getting gay shit on your dick from buttfucking
>>
>>27635983
>source: my anal cavities
>>
A man was arrested in my hometown recently for deliberately infecting homos with gAIDS.
>>
HIV is transmitted by three main routes: sexual contact, significant exposure to infected body fluids or tissues, and from mother to child during pregnancy, delivery, or breastfeeding (known as vertical transmission).There is no risk of acquiring HIV if exposed to feces, nasal secretions, saliva, sputum, sweat, tears, urine, or vomit unless these are contaminated with blood. It is possible to be co-infected by more than one strain of HIv a condition known as HIV superinfection.

>superinfection I.E you're one big SUPERFAGGIT
>>
>>27636717
Source of what, the HIV?
>>
>>27635258

Absolutely nothing. That's why put shit (actual shit), semen, loogies, and piss into anything I make for our robot-looking regulars here at a certain sandwich chain associated with a certain man who was once large, then thin, and now jail he's in.

>have farted on buns
>scraped sweaty skin from around my balls and smeared it on the meat
>jerked off in the mayonnaise (lots of people do that)
>worked with a guy who liked to put the salami in his armpits

It makes me laugh when I'm here because I've probably gotten a few of you over the years.
>>
>>27638237
None of that would be infectious if consumed by mouth, unless they had huge gashes in their oropharynx
>>
>>27638237
I realize this is probably fake, but maybe I should stop eating from public places...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.