[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you weren't in your 20's-30's in the 90's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (113 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
113 KB, 443x332
>tfw you weren't in your 20's-30's in the 90's
being a robot was cool back then
>>
>>27635091
>TFW you're a robot in the 2010s when Facebook and other bullshit social media destroy your already weakened ego by showing you the busy lived full of friends and romance of people your age, the age where people can film you and make pictures of you and post it in facebook for everybody you know and beyond to know
>>
>>27635137
*And TAKE pictures of you, sorry.

Continues:

>The age where when you're a robot and wanna make new friends and reset your life the new people you meet will know that you have 0 firends or social lives whatsoever through facebook and will instantly know you're unpopular and will consider you a "weirdo".
>>
File: shinji_01.jpg (30 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
shinji_01.jpg
30 KB, 800x600
>tfw goth has died
>>
>>27635229
>>27635229
Continues.

>The age where every embarassing moment in High school, every stupid shit you said, even online, can be screen capped forever in Facebook for everybody to know, Robots have no CHANCE in the 2010s, either go crazy ubermenscht or disappear forever.
>>
>>27635091
You can still be cool about it if you're not an austistic sperg.
>>
File: 1458278994433.jpg (267 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458278994433.jpg
267 KB, 1280x1080
>you will never be a teenager in the late 80s and early 90s
>>
>>27635389
Honestly everything before 2008 (the rise of Facebook) would have been fine.

I was 13 when Facebook exploded in my cunt (Italy) and that destroyed my self esteem completely during the first years of High schools.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.