[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you just gone to Asia yet? You can be automatically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: r9k goes to asia.jpg (46 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
r9k goes to asia.jpg
46 KB, 540x960
Why haven't you just gone to Asia yet? You can be automatically Chad just by being white.
>>
>>27634230
there are asians in america too. i was chad for all the korean/taiwanese cuties even though literally every normal chick called me a creep or weird until i was 22
>>
>>27634230
I used to think this was a myth until I visited Thailand last year. Asian women worship white cock, and the great thing is their parents encourage them to date/marry a white man.
>>
I'm a manlet who lived in China. Ask me anything.
>>
>>27634369

stds tho
>>
>>27634483

have you been stepped on yet?
>>
>>27634483

did you fug?

should I ask the chinese bitches I know to fug?

I'm on very good terms with a family that owns a restaurant I like. Will they freak out? they seem very strict and conservative
>>
File: perfect legs.gif (481 KB, 158x281) Image search: [Google]
perfect legs.gif
481 KB, 158x281
>>27634369
All the asians I know are total SJWs that are "FUCK YOU AND YOUR ASIAN FETISHIZATION I AM NOT HERE TO SATISFY YOUR "YELLOW FEVER"
>>
File: 1451522756716.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1451522756716.gif
19 KB, 580x536
Which part of Asia should I go to? I find cheap living and lower crime more appealing than the easy women. Poor people can't behave themselves at all where I live.
>>
>>27634590
>i have never met an asian
>>
>>27634543
Yeah. I got a lot of interest, despite them worshipping height. Helps if you have a good face. Random chicks on the subway would come up and laugh at the jokes I was making with my friend.

In your case, if they're business owners, they'd probably want their daughter to date someone as industrious as them. They may be opposed on the long term but on the short term, it's not their choice.
>>
>>27634592

the 1/3 spent asleep is the best part
>>
>>27634592

Crime in asia is higher, at least where you could live comfortably money wise

With 1500 - 2000euros a month you're rich in Thailand and can liive very comfortably.

Just know it's not some dream place. Asia is filthy as shit.

Nicer, safer places like Taiwan are fucking expensive and very conservative. You'll have to work all year long.
>>
>>27634590
Don't forget the *fucks white chad*
>>
File: 1459202338968.jpg (265 KB, 900x1278) Image search: [Google]
1459202338968.jpg
265 KB, 900x1278
>>27634769
I'm actually the other man for a girl who is dating chad
>>
File: 1429536497985.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1429536497985.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>27634736
>Crime in asia is higher, at least where you could live comfortably money wise

I wish my lazy fantasy land of nice poor people existed. I don't mind filth or being poor, but other people have to ruin it.
>>
>>27634846

People are generally very nice around the world, if conservative.

You'll always be the funny foreigner but I have yet to meet people that would leave you to rot in the street in non urban areas.

Thailand is safe if you dont do stupid shit. Cities are always more dangerous because tourists are bait. However people in villages all around the world resolve their problems in a way more brutal way.

However laziness is a thing to be ashamed of in rural communities. You're better off in a city.

Honestly, it's not that bad if your'e mot stupid. Mexico, Venezuela or Brazil are way more fucked up and you can't even step outside the normie's areas.

If you have something like autismbux or welfare you could probably live good in Thailand.

HOWEVER; dont expect to get rich there. Many people are trapped in a country because they hoped they'd make money and they dont have any to move out. Shit's a nightmare.

Otherwise if you want to travel for "free" join the military.
>>
>>27635056
Where in Thailand would be good? I don't expect to ever get rich anywhere.
>>
>>27635421

Idunno.

suburbs in bangkok.

Dont think you'll be going to some remote place.

It's like suburbs in europe or the US, only with asian people and moonrunes.

1st world style of life is similar everywhere. Think very well if this is what you want because more often than not the change is for worse.

I'd get a job if I lived in America and save up to travel instead.
>>
>>27635484
>It's like suburbs in europe or the US, only with asian people and moonrunes.

Is that kind of life any good?
>>
>>27635960

middle class.

Not for me.

>Have a job

>Have a house

>Have some pet and some wife

>Have some shitty hobby

>Travel sometimes and socialize on weekends

I much rather live as I do
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.