[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make $23000/yr at some shitty advising job >gf makes $45000/yr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1439253038016.jpg (19 KB, 343x357) Image search: [Google]
1439253038016.jpg
19 KB, 343x357
>make $23000/yr at some shitty advising job
>gf makes $45000/yr
>tfw just a matter of time before I get cucked

My only solace is she works 50 hours a week and I work 29.

Should I just dump her now to pre-empt the cucking?
>>
>he thinks she's working overtime

Yeah she's definitely working something in the office
>>
>>27634215
Jokes on her tho I've already been cheating for 2 months now.
>>
>>27634183
What do you mean get cucked?

Do you mean she will come in with a strap on and fuck you in the ass
>>
>>27634367
The second I start to go bald or get a little fat she's going to immediately fuck another dude because the only allure a man can truly have over women to keep them in line is money.
>>
>>27634183
marry her so you get the money when you get cucked
>>
>>27634183
you're both making about min wage. even if you dump her you will be cucked by life.
>>
>>27634410
>my only allure is money
>making 23k/year
a real catch there
>>
>preemptively dumping someone when you can use them for sex a little while longer

just stop giving a shit and ride it out
>>
okay so. if you're in a relationship. and you think you'll get dumped over money. you're either really paranoid or your gf is a cunt. why don't people get into relationships with people they love and trust?
>>
> I make 53000
> GF makes 104000
Am I going to get cucked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.