[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you met her today, would you have any kind of chance with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1458765433492.jpg (134 KB, 618x554) Image search: [Google]
1458765433492.jpg
134 KB, 618x554
if you met her today, would you have any kind of chance with your gradeschool/highschool crush?
>>
>Roastie chasing

Normie detected. I hope your kids get cancer
>>
>>27634147
Maybe, we dated for a year and a half but she cheated on my half way through it. Thus, spawning my fear of being hurt and also her being involved in one of the biggest regrets I've had so far in life.
>>
Yeah. I have changed. If I had the chance to talk with her, even if she had a boyfriend, I'd have a decent shot. If I saw her at a party without many friends in common, I'm confident that I'd be able to get close to her.
>>
>>27634147
Nope, she turned into a retarded disgusting feminazi, thank God I didn't get along.
>>
>>27634147
Yes, easily.

I genuinely do not want that rostie anymore though. Feels pretty good desu.
>>
>>27634147
>look up childhood crush who I haven't seen since I was 6
>add him on Facebook
>all he posts is hipster anti-America shit
>videos of cops being assholes
>conspiracy theory links
>#blacklivesmatter
>basically a 22 year old still acting like an edgy teenager

God dammit.
>>
I think so.

First grade school crush turned into a whore that actually married one of my cousins and then got VERY fat.

Second crush was quite pretty but I don't really think I'd have a shot at it even today, she was just too shallow

Highschool crush turned out to be a complete walking wreck of self esteem issues, anxiety, possibly daddy issues and general normie cuntishness, of course I'd have a chance, I'd just have to be my bitter, cynical self and convince her "ure inner daemons and mine just get along lol" and then fuck her skinny ass in her middle school uniform while she calls me daddy.
>>
If we met now, and she was the same age she was in high school she'd probably date me, since she had a thing for dating pieces of shit in their mid 20s.
>>
I don't think I've ever had a crush on a 3D girl.

If I met some of the 2D girls I've had a crush on throughout my life, I'd probably have a chance with them, provided I got to go to their world and meet them, rather than them coming into this world, because some of them would be corrupted by it because they are innocent and pure.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1134x1001
>>27634147
>had a crush on my neighbor when we were both 5
>always at each other's houses
>his parents always argued
>one day I'm at his house in his driveway
>his dad walks up to us randomly
>my friend bops I'm in the leg with an inflatable sword
>his dad drops dead
>my mom calls 911 and tells us to run into my house and don't look back
>couldn't help but look anyway
>my friend thinks it was his fault
>turns out his dad overdosed on medicine to commit suicide and everything happened with bad timing

Him and his mom moved away shortly after, and he gave me a goodbye gift. It was a pink jewelry box and when I opened it two little ballerinas danced around while playing music (I used to be in dance)

I looked him up on Facebook by his mother's maiden name and I think I found him. My whole life I wondered what he turned into and what he looked like. I looked at his pictures and was disappointed.

He turned into white trash. That typical fatherless asshole who does pot and fucks white trash girls. His mom looks like a used up heroin addict now. I asked him if he remembered me and he said no. I felt my heart shatter.
>>
She would be below my standards.
>>
Haha, no. She's a popular girl who plays volleyball, snowboards, models, dances, travels all across the world. I'm a fucking NEET loser virgin.

The funny thing is that in high school, she used to pinch my sides hard and keep walking. Was that flirting? I don't know, I'm autistic as fuck. She kept doing that for a few months, then stopped because I didn't show interest in her.
>>
>>27634147
well if I take into account that now I know what I did wrong last time, maybe yes.
but I would fuck up somewhere else I suppose.
>>
>>27634147
>if you met her today, would you have any kind of chance with your gradeschool/highschool crush?

High school crush...the really big oneitis one...saw her in a video someone put together of their class reunion (she was two years ahead of me), and she is still super-hawt, and I have no doubt would view me with the same disgust she had in school.

>tfw long over her

I think if she had ever given me the sense there was a chance, I would still mooning about like a crack-brained calf over her, but now, it's just like "ha, that's that girl I had a crush on."

So, brutal as it felt at the time, in retrospect, I'm glad she didn't put me into that worshipful orbiter friendzone category.
>>
>>27634147
No because shes married
>>
>>27634147
Maybe because seeing her after school would give a reason to talk to her. But I have no means of stalking her, and she probably has a bf by now anyway.
>>
>>27634147
Not a chance. She turned into a holier than thou bitch, and i'm a lazy bitter neet. She always looked at me like scum and she still would if i met her now, only now I wouldn't care. Now that i think about it though, she always acted like a condescending bitch. Not sure what i liked about her.
>>
>>27634147
lol no, maybe in like another 5 years or so maybe
>>
Yes because I met the last girl I ever had a crush on not too long ago and we hit it off pretty well and I'm in a better place now than I was then
>>
>>27634147
>highschool
>weaboo autist
>crush is mai waifu
>decade later
>weaboo autist
>crush is mai waifu
still no chance
>>
File: 1459704195348.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459704195348.jpg
279 KB, 1280x720
OP here. Even in the third, fourth grade, I somehow took a gradeschool relationship insanely seriously, as she was actually my girlfriend for a while rather than a crush. Shit felt so euphoric, it's insane. I feel like it'll never feel that good again. Hell, I'm pretty sure a girl won't love me again.
Needless to say, since it was a gradeschool relationship, she didn't take it seriously at all and kept flirting with this literal fucking Chad named Brandon right infront of my face. I got insanely jealous and angry all the time and we never even officially broke up, likely because, again, I was the only one who took it seriously.
Ruined my outlook on things and myself for years. So basically, last time we spoke, I was a jealous child and sometimes I actually wonder if I'm even any better now than I was then. So she probably wouldn't get along with me well.
>>
>>27634147
probably
she aged like shit, did a whole bunch of drugs and got addicted, almost failed out of school, fucked a whole bunch of dudes at the same time
now she's a lolsoquirky girl with "depression" and "anxiety" in addition to slowly going deaf

I even asked her out in high school, she said yes and we texted for like 2 days before she stopped texting and I have no idea what happened after that
>>
File: sp1.png (155 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
sp1.png
155 KB, 499x499
Yes. I would probably. I'd even try to be charming. Then probably go hit on a younger girl instead.
I'm in my 30's I wouldn't settle for someone that could of cared less if I died in a ditch in the last few years.
>>
She has a husband
so no
maybe yes if she's a slut
>>
Maybe, but it would be short lived. I wouldn't want to be with her now though because she is basically the female version of me.
>>
>>27634147
>her
Just stop it, OP.
>>
>>27637410
after I posted it, I thought I should have typed "him/her" instead of just her
>>
>>27634147
The real questions is: would I care enough to try?

I guess we could talk, but I don't want to be dragged back into orbit again
>>
God no
>still not confident
>still no charisma
>still not funny

After almost 4 years I decided to look her up on a whim and my chest felt tight again even though I thought that I had severed all feelings for her. I feel like she could come into my life when I'm 40something with a stable family and I would still cheat on my wife with her.
>>
File: highschool_crush.jpg (35 KB, 246x531) Image search: [Google]
highschool_crush.jpg
35 KB, 246x531
No.

I was a quiet loner in high school and I never could tell her how I felt about her let alone start a conversation with her.

Fast forward to now, I'm a 31 year old kissless hand holdless virgin. I'm still quiet and could never talk to her beyond one or two word answers. How could she ever love someone like that?

Pic related. She hasn't really aged a day since high school.
>>
>>27634147
99% sure no. I got incredibly lucky and when I was 16, I actually managed to date my crush. We used to play online browser games (because she was girl an obviously only had some shit macbook) and I managed to win her over because its far easier to be witty, funny, and confident when you're using text chat from behind a screen, rather than talking face to face. I eventually asked her out because she seemed to like me enough that she kept playing games with me, and she said yes. I lost my hand holding virginity to her, before she broke up with me a month later because "it wasn't really working out", which I understood as her basically saying that I wasn't Chad, because we'd never had any arguments before or shit like that. since I've already had my chance and blown it, I imagine that she would have no interest in me now.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.