[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw gf that makes 80k and knows how to cook. Meanwhile, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 5.jpg (14 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
14 KB, 320x180
Tfw gf that makes 80k and knows how to cook. Meanwhile, I'm unemployed. Why haven't you found a mummy gf yet?
>>
>>27633671
What is this? Video games and blow jobs for ants?
>>
>tfw you will never get pic related
feelsnotverygoodman
>>
File: 1413184722643.jpg (76 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1413184722643.jpg
76 KB, 398x500
>>27633671
I'm a mummy gf and I love it

>studying premed at university
>every day after long hours of lectures and labs I come home to my bf who's been playing vidya and eating cheeze-its since he woke up at 2pm
>I dutifully cook dinner, do his laundry, and empty his balls
>sleep and repeat

he also calls me mommy in bed
>>
File: 1459800985588.jpg (19 KB, 279x288) Image search: [Google]
1459800985588.jpg
19 KB, 279x288
>>27633781
Smells like B8
>>
Because I'd feel too guilty. No one wants to take care of a manchild, that's not how relationships are supposed to work.
>>
>>27633671
>gf is working hard to become an architect
>she has a good future ahead of her
>meanwhile im a fucking fool with no hobby, passion, hope and with little desire to get any better

That's probably just how I will end up. Doesn't make me happy at all, though... But is it actually that bad?
>>
>>27633671

But who is taking the picture?
>>
>>27633671
>Why haven't you found a mummy gf yet?
I find 3D generally repulsive and the thought of living with a women sounds worse than being homeless.
I'm fine enough with my lolis and misery, thank you very much.
>>
>>27634514
The kid of the mother.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.