[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many robots have tried MDMA? It's like getting to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: Dilated_pupils_2006.jpg (1 MB, 1704x2272) Image search: [Google]
Dilated_pupils_2006.jpg
1 MB, 1704x2272
How many robots have tried MDMA?

It's like getting to know what chad feel like for a few hours
>>
I've done MDMA, probably in the top three of drugs i have tried.
>>
File: that's_questions.jpg (60 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
that's_questions.jpg
60 KB, 640x560
Is it possible to have a bad experience on MDMA?
t. a robot whose shrooms experience was pretty meh
>>
How do I even get it? I have no friends.
>>
>>27633820
Its pretty hard to have a bad experience with it. You pretty much have to be trying to have a bad time.
>>
>>27633820
It's possible, but not in at all the same way as you can have a "bad time" on psychedelics.

There's a chance that you could get a bit overwhelmed during the comeup or if you take a lot, but it quite literally forces you to be happy, so once you're on it it's pretty much impossible to not enjoy yourself. Just make sure you do it in a nice environment (with lots of pillows and music so you can cotch or dance as you will).

It does have atypical psychedelic effects, but they're only apparent in stronger doses and even then they're not that comparable to the effects of classical psychs.
>>
I took 3 hits of MDMA in crystal powder form. First I chewed it, then I sucked on it and then I swallowed it with a mouth full of orange juice. After that I put 1 tab of LSD on my tongue to such it all up and swallowed it. Then I waited maybe 5 minutes and then I smoked weed. As I inhaled the weed I became extremely high and it lasted for many hours.

Pro-tip from my experience: do it alone in day time in the woods. Don't do it at night time in the same setting though.
>>
>>27633820
First time I puked and had a "bad trip"

the other times it was all good
>>
>>27633922
>First I chewed it, then I sucked on it

oh god what the fuck how

MDMA is the bitterest most disgusting gag-inducing thing I've ever tasted
>>
>>27633867
Ask the niggers on the street who sell weed.

They will most likely give you meth though
>>
>>27633820
>>27633934
Yeah, also, throwing up is a thing. It's a very good idea to on the day you plan to take it, and have water/a toilet on hand in case you do need to throw up during the come up, nausea is relatively common and it's often better to puke then feel better for the high than to be uncomfortable and nauseous for the duration.
>>
>>27633820

Both times I've done it ended in an awful comedown that made me want to die.

I wouldn't do it again - also it really fucks your brain and is seriously damaging.
>>
>>27633552

If you REALLY wanna know what it's like to be Chad for a few hours, I suggest you smoke some methamphetamine.
>>
>>27633955
The guy who sold it to me told me that it'd taste awful but it's worth it.
>>
>>27633956
>Buying MDMA off street niggers
ishygddt

I once knew a massive cha who would make up a 1 part (probably already cut to shit) MDMA to 2 parts caffeine to 3 parts sugar mix, dye it red with food coloring then tell his dumb chav buyers it was "some new recipe he's been working on", he got a ton of people back telling him it was the best shit they'd ever had
>>
>>27633552
>be 16
>need aderall for marching band competition
>chick asks if i can get her a cigar for aderall
>agree and give her cigar for pill
>go to marching band competition next day
>look at pill
>hmm this doesnt look like aderall
>whatever.jpg and take it anyways
>trip my ass off for hours
>uncontrollable laughter, movements, and thoughts
>oh shit its time for the marching perfomance
>march the whole thing perfectly but i didnt play one fucking note
>a few hours later im coolin it and its time for awards
>we get 1st for the first time in a few years
>my fucking face when

True story
>>
>>27633552
That's not MDMA.
Cocaine chadifies you, MDMA turns you into pure harmony.
>>
>>27634004
>Both times I've done it ended in an awful comedown that made me want to die.

Drink plenty of water while your on t and take a few certain vitamin supplements an you can basically remove the comedown

>I wouldn't do it again - also it really fucks your brain and is seriously damaging

While this is certainly true for people who use it every week or so, it's actually pretty harmless if you give your brain enough time recover between doses (2-3 months up to 5-6 for the best case), this way you also prevent yourself from building a tolerance and ending up "chasing the dragon"

Not to say that's it's "safe" by any means, abusing it can lead to serotonin syndrome which effectively removes your ability to be happy and then you die
>>
>>27634121
I suppose, but I more meant giving one the idea of what it's actually like to feel truly happy with their life, rather than the "chad"ness that coke gives you
>>
>>27634121

this guy know's whats up.

coke and meth are what make you into chad, even turbo-chad that's violent and hyper-aggressive.

you know what's a bit sad? ive had multiple girls tell me that they like me better on the "gear" because that's the only time I actually talk or seem interesting/confident.

>tfw you'd literally have girls come up to you and want to talk to you
>tfw you'd literally steal girls away from their bfs

I don't know if it's because of my autism or ADD. I think it must be ADD, I don't have enough dopeamine in muh brain.

:'(
>>
>>27634148
I just took mdma for the first time the past weekend, and it was the most awesome experience I ever had.

I want to try again in 3 weeks with my friends to show them how awesome it is. After that I won't take it again for long time.

Do you think it's too soon?
>>
>>27634223

If you take MDMA more than twice in a year, you're opening yourself up to some risk and possibly brain/organ damage.

Don't fuck around, I know plenty of dumb kids that took pingers all year round and ended up with kidney failure or got put in the looney-bin.
>>
>>27634223

>Do you think it's too soon?

I mean, many, many people take MDMA every weekend (or more) for prolonged periods of time and are pretty much fine, it's all risk factors man. It's not like it's just gonna kill you.

Assuming you're not doing it regularly then two near-consecutive doses aren't really bad, it will just mean you'll need to take slightly more to attain the same level, and even then it won't be quite as incredible as your first time (unless you take a lot more obviously, but I don't recommend that for a second time)
>>
>>27634332
>I mean, many, many people take MDMA every weekend (or more) for prolonged periods of time and are pretty much fine

Good goy.

>>27634223

You

don't listen to this dumb faggot kid >>27634332

You can listen to that chump or you can listen to the experienced adult. Your choice, f a m.
>>
>>27634284
more like you open yourself up to the possibility of feeling some unity with the world, instead of the terror and isolation that has become your life
>>
>>27634223
It's almost definitely fine as long as you lay off after (some suppliments won't hurt either, see http://www.rollsafe.org ), the only people I've over known to actually suffer any long term effects from it were proper wreckheads who were taking it multiple days consecutively multiple times a month. Obviously leaving it is safer, but it won't do much harm the once.
>>
>>27634223

Wait as long as possible, shortest ive ever waited between uses is 1 month, but 4 weeks wont be that bad.

Also the first time is definitely the best time, youre unlikely to get that experience again.

>>27634284

All year round?

More than twice a year?

Get your story straight man youre just pulling these numbers out of your ass because you knew some "kids"

>>27634332

If you take MDMA more than once a week and still get anything its probably cut with alot more than just MDMA.
>>
File: received_573621609469657.jpg (33 KB, 708x567) Image search: [Google]
received_573621609469657.jpg
33 KB, 708x567
>>27634223
Just stop giving a shit about it. Once that shit gets to you or you can't bear the consequences anymore, just kill yourself.
I do ecstasy about three times/week, last time I had 700 mg of pure MDMA with some meth in my veins. It felt like fucking heaven.

What I'm trying to say is fuck the responsibility, the moment it gets to you, you can effectively avoid it.
>>
I used to do it way too much and now my heads been perma fucked for 6 years and counting...something to think about anon
>>
>>27633552
I don't do drugs because I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>27634362
>Good goy.

Lol what? I said in an earlier post how it very much can be dangerous and I have known people who have absolutely fucked themselves up on it, I'm just also saying that I've known many people who have been retarded with it and suffered no ill effects.

I'm just saying that taking a second dose 3 weeks after the first then laying off it isn't exactly being that reckless, and that it will most likely (at least judging from my and people I know/have read about's experience
>>
>>27633552
I would try MDMA but I'm scared because it's neurotoxic and I really, really don't want to damage my brain

is there a way to circumvent or minimize its harmful side effects?
>>
>>27634393

Lmao. Dude, if you want that, go take some LSD or shrooms.

Such a noob.

>>27634420
>All year round?
>More than twice a year?
>Get your story straight man youre just pulling these numbers out of your ass because you knew some "kids"

You're an idiot. I said it opens you up to risk.

If you take it more than twice a year you're increasing your chances of something bad happening.

Go ahead kid, double drop, build a tolerance then start triple dropping every weekend in the heat and then go skull some water and flood your brain.

The more music festival degenerates like yourself that kill themselves with MDMA the better, gotta weed out the intellectually inferior people.

Enjoy your kidney failure, enjoy having the heart of a 50 year old man, enjoy disrupting your brain chemistry.
>>
>>27633552
I did mdma a long time ago, before the movie and before we really knew what to expect. We smoked it and I was fucked within seconds. I remember falling backwards unto my bed feeling like slow-mo and not actually stopping when I hit the bed but kept on falling for a while. My pussy friend who only did weed said he freaked out and left me because I was totally non-responsive. For me it was like seamless from awake to trippy visuals to hacking into the matrix vortex thing and then a very lucid dream. It did fuck me up not because it was a bad trip but because it kinfa fucked with my sense of reality and I think now many years later it's manifested as a strange disorder where I get deja vu at least once a day but each one makes me feel like I'm closer to death and when I get my last deja vu I'll know it's the last and it's probably my last day or something. I'm currently in hospital because of this very reason. I am totally convinced I'm going to die pretty soon so maybe mdma. Maybe brain tumor
>>
>>27634420
>If you take MDMA more than once a week and still get anything its probably cut with alot more than just MDMA.

I've known many people who would counter that by just doing exponentially higher amounts as the week went on.
>>
>>27634496
>is there a way to circumvent or minimize its harmful side effects?

yes

http://www.rollsafe.org/
>>
>>27634497
>Go ahead kid, double drop, build a tolerance then start triple dropping every weekend in the heat and then go skull some water and flood your brain.

holy shit kek, you sound like an after school special saying that after a few weeks of drinking you'll be a homeless drunkard sucking dick for cheap wine, If you've ever actually known people who did MDMA more than they should you'd realize that the vast majority are fine, obviously it can be very dangerous but to say it like that is just retarded.
>>
>>27634504
Yeah, no. Sorry but that definitely wasn't MDMA. for one smoking MDMA barely works and literally no one does it, and for seconds that is nothing like a description of what MDMA does.
>>
>>27634504
>I did mdma a long time ago
>We smoked it and I was fucked within seconds
>For me it was like seamless from awake to trippy visuals to hacking into the matrix vortex thing and then a very lucid dream

u wot

That wasn't MDMA m8
>>
>get ecstasy cut with some sort of hallucinogen
>girl's face turned into albert einsten and i thought another girl was a chair so i tried to sit on her

Every other time was legit tho, MDMA needs to be cut with amps for the GOAT experience.
>>
>>27634613
Yea, I never really trusted the guy I got it from. It was crystals and it wasn't meth. I've done meth and it was fun for a while. I really think I'm fucked though. I've been blaming drugs for my symptoms. Stopped everything incl. Coffee for 6 months now. I did drugs because I didn't give a fuck. Now I cower in fear and give many fucks. Strange thing life
>>
File: mdma2-e1348621324674.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mdma2-e1348621324674.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>27634800
>It was crystals and it wasn't meth.

Good quality MDMA should be a mid to fine grain brown to off white crystal (pic related), not to say that anything that looks like that is pure, but yeah. "pure" MDMA is white, but you won't find anything like that outside of official labs.

Well, "pure" MDMA is a colourless oil, any crystalline MDMA can only be 85~% pure by mass
>>
it stopped working for me after the third time (spaced out by months) think i'm too depressed, don't have enough serotonin for it to latch onto or something.
>>
>>27634800
When you say smoking do you mean in like a crack pipe or sprinkling it into a fag/joint? Because neither are very efficient ways of doing MDMA
>>
>>27634861
>Well, "pure" MDMA is a colourless oil, any crystalline MDMA can only be 85~% pure by mass

I've autistically shot down dealers claiming that they had "100% pure mandy" with this
>>
>>27634758
I've tripped off MDMA before. Never smoked it though, but heard it can be done.
>>
>>27634976
You can trip of MDMA, but you need to take quite a lot, and that would be very difficult via smoking it has very very low bioavailability that way, and even then it takes ten/twenty minutes to kick in.

Smoking an amount of MDMA that would give me a strong roll taken orally in a fag just gives you a light buzz for an hour or two.
>>
>>27634504
Sounds more like dmt than mdmda
>>
>>27633552
It's something i enjoy doing when I can find it. I take it, talk to people online and listen to music. Get to enjoy being especially social for a little bit.
>>
>>27633552

Yep, 2 times. Most recently 1 and a half months ago. Had a really nice roll, sadly had some nasty side effects from it due to low serotonin, like depersonalization/derealization. But I wouldn't put the blame on the drug. Just be sure to pre/post-load with supplements or have a somewhat alright sober situation and you're good to go. I rolled in my apartment without anyone else there because I'm a robot to the core, but it's probably even better with friends and at shows/raves etc.

All in all, a really amazing drug. You'll be unimaginably happy. Make sure your shit is truly MDMA though before taking it.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.