[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
every feeling felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456110109452.jpg (374 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1456110109452.jpg
374 KB, 1200x750
I have felt everything robots, i was in heaven, i was in hell, i tried every drug, i was everywhere, i know every feeling, every state of being, everything.

I visited almost every spiritual country, india, indian hindu temples, burma, bhutan, nepal, tibet, japan.

After all this travels one thing became clear, i am not what i am.

I am not this disgusting vassel of human flesh, i am something much greater, but i need to accept this human vessel, it's part of this universe, and so it's beautiful.

You need to accept everything that is in this moment, that is the final redpill.

Everything that happens to you NOW is beautiful, and has love in it. No matter how bad it seems.

It has this eternal love in it, this still, not bound in time love, that love that you feel when you are all alone in the forest or at homen, it is something divine.

I hope this thread leads you to something new, or let's you relearn things that you already knew.

Everything is love, even pedos and murders, this behaviour is not the root, this behaviour is sick, something fucked up, something that lives in future and past, but not in the now.

I just hope we all get it some day, i get it, maybe not to the fullest, but to a degree, and im learing everyday more and more.

And no, this isn't some leftist propaganda, this is real, this is the real state of human being i am talking about.

I really really hope we all can get enlightened one day.
>>
i agree with everything apart from the pedos and murderers bit

almost a perfect post
>>
>>27633260
don't get your hopes up kid, but thanks for trying, the people of 4chan wont understand.
and those who will are already awake.
>>
>>27633260
What a load of shit
>>
so what drugs were u on baby-san?
>>
>babbys first psychedelic trip

lol okay anon
>>
>that vague but self-important and effectively meaningless rambling

Weed or psychedelics?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.