[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i currently have an abstract feel where i don't want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: mushroom.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
mushroom.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
i currently have an abstract feel where i don't want to talk to anyone but i want social interaction. i think 4chan soothes that feel.
anyone else know what i mean?
>>
>>27633079
I'm familiar with this feel
>>
Us True Robots will never be understood. The normies are pissing me off with their unfunny gay fembot shit...Theres no such thing as a Fembot. The chads know were right about women
>>
File: libs.jpg (34 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
libs.jpg
34 KB, 640x479
It can help with that feel at times I agree. Though I think that 4chan, and especially this board in general, sows the seeds of hate latent in everyone's mind. Everything in moderation.
>>
Your not strange it's called been an introvert you nigga. You crave social interactions like the majority of people (most here are bitter and in denial), but social situations tire you out.

Find someone you actually like, even if it's one person, and find time to do anything whether it's shooting the shit or whatever, but make sure you are getting some alone time also or you'll go crazy. It's all about balance.

Talking to the autists on this board will never fulfill that social need, the fact you recognise these feelings shows you aren't a lost cause.
>>
>>27633379
gtfo, cuck. Your efforts are futile
>>
Yeah it fucking sucks. I have no friends and every time I try to make any I just can't make any conversation and bore both of us to death and they get sick of me and I just fuck it up. I'm really lonely and want to be unlonely and I want to have my friends but nobody wants whatever the hell it is I have to offer. I try to do other shit with my time like creative hobbies and learning a language and reading and watching things and listening to music but I just don't care about any of it. I'm just about sick of it and if I feel this way much longer my chest is going to explode. I'm a fucking invalid totally unfit for this world, I really need to kill myself already. Wretched loathesome creature frail useless mistake
>>
>>27633425
Kek
See OP these faggots wanna cuck YOU by dragging you down with them. I'm not saying try and become a Chad, just listen to what your mind/body is telling you.

I'll leave as I cba expanding much more, but go ahead take the blue pill and suppress that feeling
>>
>>27633527
Fuck man, this hits home too much..
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.